I really need help with my fourm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I really need help with my fourm

Post by kingleon on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:15 pm

It hasn't been growing at all. We only have had one new member sence the sites creation.  I've come to the conclusion  I'm doing something wrong,  Is it rhe sites design, Do I just need to finish the site , Or should I use more  effective advertising?
Forum is here- 
http://animerpcentral.forumotion.com

Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Re: I really need help with my fourm

Post by Electrisa on Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:07 pm

Well, finishing the site will certainly help xP

I think you might wanna revise for typos - the site slogan seems to be a little bit off, you know? And experimenting with the design is always fun to do, though a dark theme like that is ok, but could be made more original, or something!
And I'm afraid you're gonna have to just be patient, Eleo - advertise it to your friends and people you know might enjoy anime RP, and just hope for the best ;u; Wish you luuuck

Staff
Staff

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon on Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:24 pm

Electrisa wrote:Well, finishing the site will certainly help xP

I think you might wanna revise for typos - the site slogan seems to be a little bit off, you know? And experimenting with the design is always fun to do, though a dark theme like that is ok, but could be made more original, or something!
And I'm afraid you're gonna have to just be patient, Eleo - advertise it to your friends and people you know might enjoy anime RP, and just hope for the best ;u; Wish you luuuck
Thanks for the suggestions.  If you don't kind I need some admins to help construct the rules and start up the site. If the other srn admins &moderators  could help, that would be appereticated

Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Re: I really need help with my fourm

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top