The Butterfly Affect

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Butterfly Affect

Post by animorphine on Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:47 am

Xavier heaved out a heavy sigh. It was only on nights like this that he despised doing his job. He made sure the chloroform was ready and adjusted the black cloth/mask that was coverin his mouth. At the moment, he was doning all black clothes in the form of a G.U.N soldier's outfit. He hated it. He was a scientist! Not a soldier! And he definitely didn't sign up for this, but it was the only job he had, and he couldn't risk it by complaining.
At the moment, He was outside, hidden in a bush. Mostly a remote area. His objective? Obtain (G.U.N code for Kidnap) the subjects who's residents were messeged to him. He made sure his pistol was in his pocket. He wasn't allowed to use his gun really, but he wanted to keep it with him just in case.
Distracted by thoughts of hatred for his job and all he knew, he tripped over a stray cat and knocked over nearby trashcans, causing quite the comotion. He cursed the cat and himself for his clumsiness.

[Your OC is the subject ;3]
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Re: The Butterfly Affect

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:28 am

Outside of a home was a salmon pink fured vulpine woman with dark ginger red hair. She apparently was looking through a telescope when all of a sudden this commotion had arisen. Her ears twitched around as she tuned in on the sound. The woman unzipped her purse and proceeded to walk towards the sound of the noise seemingly alerted..

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:54 am

Xavier quickly spotted the woman coming towards his direction. He realized that this was one of his targets, and formed a plan in his head. he pulled down the mask off of his mask, and tried to look the least amount of suspicious as possible. He dropped his glasses and pretended to be looking around for them.
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:36 am

The woman approached. She appeared to be calm despite the rather chilling night, however she was still alerted and could perhaps hear him. She came closer and closer until she stopped and looked around.

"Hello? Is someone there?" She asked in the darkness.

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:17 am

Xavier sighed inwardly. He hated to use this tactic but it seemed it would work the best at this point. He wanted to try and use whichever way he could that would least likely lead to a fight.
He picked up his glasses and walked into the woman's view. "Pardon me ma'am. Me being the klutz I am lost my glasses and tripped over a cat in the process..." He admitted somewhat truthfully, rubbing the back of his neck and then waving to her with his normal arm.
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:44 am

As soon as she saw him she tensed up, however upon discovering that he was in fact, to her own assessment at least, a incompetent pencil neck she took a deep sigh and calmed down. She then gave him a rather perplexed and irritated look.

"Who are you?" She asked him

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:49 am

Xavier paused to put his glasses back on his nose and then looked back at the woman, trying to seem as innocent, harmless, and stupid as possible, all the while reminding himself to kick someone when he gets back to base.

"My name is Gabe." He lied, but spoke respectfully.
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:21 am

"Ophelia." She simply replied.

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:33 am

"Nice to meet you Ophelia. I'm sorry if I disturbed you.. I had just been going for a walk." Xavier told her, holding back a grimace as his messenger vibrated. This was taking too long. He grinded his teeth a bit when he grinned at her.
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:38 am

"A walk you say, in the middle of a December's night? Prey tell why you're not inside and either slumbering or keeping warm?"

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:43 am

"Work, You know... I'm currently trying to locate a few things for the people I work for." He shrugged slightly, taking a few steps towards her but trying not to make it obvious. Ugh, he felt like a creep. He hoped she wouldn't mention how young he looked... a bit too young to be doing any serious work. Or anything serious at this time at all.
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:48 am

"Work you say, what is your occupation? Do you deliver news papers or pizza at night? Some sort of young journalist perhaps?" She asked him in a very inquisitive and analytical manner.

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:09 am

At this moment, Xavier remembered that he didn't have time for small talk, and at this rate, he'd never get in a good enough position to use the chloroform on her. He grabbed his backup tazer and held it in his hand. "Unfortunately I'm none of those things." He informed her and then turned it on. It shot out at her. If it hit her, it would send a high enough jolt through the body to almost certainly render her unconscious
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:14 am

The woman was taken off guard, while she didn't show signs of intimidating other than the immediate shock of having a gun pointed on her she had little time in terms of being able to dodge the blast. She tried to move but the blast hit her in the shoulder. She let out a zapping "GAAAAAHHH!" before jolting at the blast and falling over unconscious.

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:31 am

Xavier put the tazer away when he saw her go unconcious. He hated carrying around the thing, in all honesty, but at the moment he didn't care. He put his mask back over his mouth and then walked up to Ophelia, looking over her on the ground. "My apologies ma'am, but I am truthfully doing my job." He said and then picked her up from under her arms and began to drag her away. She would wake up in a cell on Prison Island
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:38 am

As he did so he may notice something, odd, about her. Her body weight appeared to be that much more heavier than for someone her Mobian size and healthy build. In terms of weight she felt like she almost weighed the same amount as a human adult male. It maybe difficult for him to carry her towards his destination.

Meanwhile inside the house a young child just woke up after having a nightmare. The young lad put on his glasses and started to search around the house for someone.

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:48 am

He did have quite a bit of trouble. He stood up and dropped her when he needed a rest. He heaved. "Do I really have to call in back up for this..." He whispered to himself. He spotted the kid through a window, but didn't think much of him for now. He grabbed his radio and called for others to come and pick her up instead
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:01 am

"Mom?" the child said as he looked in the window.

The boy saw he was spotted and quickly turned off the light by flipping the switch next to his window. He became nervous and scared as he tensed up and proped down under the glass. He knew what was going on all to clearly, they have came for not him this time, but her.

The child quickly put on his glasses and crawled from his room to the door. He then opened in and proceeded to top on the wall until he fount a hidden place to press up against it. As he did so a hidden hatch opened up and he quickly entered it and closed it from the inside. The young boy looked around and moved through the tiny hidden chamber down a ladder until he reached her top secret and isolated research lab. He frantically went over to a computer and turned it on before his fingers started typing on the keyboard.

"Battlesaw,battlesaw... code blueboy....Tala revealed....Wrath seeks psyco witch...Bad Eggs cannot go rotten...." He typed before sending the message to a undisclosed location.

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:06 am

Soon, a small team did come and take Ophelia away, giving Xavier a ride back to Prison Island as well. He hadn't gotten everyone on the list yet, but he would get to them later. All the while he was completely unaware of the the boy in the house.
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:04 pm

The child switched off the computer and looked around. He was nervous and scared, all he could hope for was that the coded signal was sent out in time. However, the young boy felt he had to do something to save his mother. He looked around her lab for anything he could potentially used as a weapon. Meanwhile Ophelia would remain unconscious for the duration.

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:29 pm

Xavier found the information on Ophelia and learned that she had a child. He held in his groan of aggravation and headed back to where he found Ophelia.
He knocked on the door to the house and remembered the kid that he had seen before. He must have been spotted... This wouldn't look good. But he really wasn't going to beat up a kid. He just wanted to check on him.
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:50 pm

(Eh, not quite.)

There was surprisingly little information on the child other than his size, his gender, and his age. However something was very odd about the kids file, he didn't appear to have a date of birth and most information about the kid was put on top level high restricted access that your normal GUN scientist wouldn't be able to authorize. Most of the important information about him was blocked from normal GUN authorization.

Meanwhile the kid locked down the laboratory. One of the hidden cameras of the house was on and he had gotten visual warning about the trespasser.

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine on Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:28 pm

Xavier had assumed that he was just a regular child and would be nothing to worry about. He tried to peek in through a window but saw nothing. "Hey kid!? Answer the door..." He said, knocking again.
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:35 pm

The child heard him, but gave no obvious sound as he hid inside below him in the laboratory. Minutes went by as the child refused to even acknowledge his presence.

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine on Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:53 pm

"Alright, fine, I'm coming in!" Xavier exclaimed and then grabbed a pin from his pocket and proceeded to try and pick the lock. He glanced around however, to make sure he hadn't woken any of the neighbors
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top