Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acme the Fox

Go down

Acme the Fox Empty Acme the Fox

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:07 am

Name: Acme
Nickname: None
Species: Fox

Appearance:
Fur is a dark shade of maroon and his muzzle/chest fur/tips of tails are a dark shade of grey.  His cheek fur/chest fur/bangs is/are pointing upwards instead of downwards.  His eyes are a darker shade of blue with a slight brown tint.

References:

Personality Traits

• Explosives.
  • Being a leader.

Dislikes:

• Anything that has to do with mass murder.
  • Being questioned.
  • Not being right.

Personality:

Acme is a selfish being, not really showing any signs of care for anything or anyone except for himself.  He barely talks, and when he does it’s usually very brief and to the point.  He also has a strange obsession with anything and everything that explodes.

Combat Traits

Powers:

Strengths:

• Is able to open a pocket dimension through the usage of Umbrakinesis in order to store objects and even people, though he’s never tried it before.
  • If injured and/or angry enough, he’ll lose his temper and go into berserk mode.  In berserk mode his power is unbelievably great, but Acme suffers because of it due to not being able to control himself while in berserk mode.

Weaknesses:

• Has difficulty understanding emotions.
  • Automatonophobia.
  • Trypophobia.

Positive relations:

• None so far

Negative relations:

• None so far

History:

Early Life:

Originally created by a professor via cloning, Acme was one of the many failed clones of Tails, in an attempt to get rid of him the professor ordered his robots to drug him in his sleep, when they went to do so however, the professor saw what Acme was capable of doing and hid, Acme never found him and left him there, destroying the base and thinking he had killed him, now he’s trying to live a normal life...

Last edited by RickerRagdoll on Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Relations to the canon characters have been removed)

Back to top Go down

Acme the Fox Empty Re: Acme the Fox

Post by Electrisa Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:17 am

Oh, Ricker, you're not a new member. I thought you'd know better than that.

1. No characters that are related to OR friends with the canon characters. We don't need 5 girlfriends of sonic, 7 best friends of tails, 10 ARK projects that are just like Shadow, ect. The ONLY way you can have your character be friends with a canon character is if it happens in the actual rps on site. THIS INCLUDES METAL VERSIONS

(As you can see from example with Shadow, clones count as well.)

3. If your character is tied to a canon organization such as GUN, Eggman, Dark Egg Legion or even ARK, try to keep things realistic. There are no 500 best GUN agents or high ranking Eggman goons. Most of those already exist and can be found in the canon character listing. This also means no 500 ARK projects

(I believe this is self-explanatory.)

Don't RP this character until you fix the broken parts (so preferably remove every way he's related to Tails and Eggman). You can message me if you need any help!
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:26 pm

Is it better now?  Sorry about that I actually completely forgot we can't use canon characters...

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:01 pm

It is, thank you! Though I must ask: Why does said professor want to specifically clone Tails? Isn't there more geniuses he'd want to clone? But that isn't exactly rule breaking, just asking for elaboration or reason.
Though what could be closer to breaking rules: Was Acme then made using ACTUAL Tails DNA? Because then he technically is an offspring of Tails, and so, is related to him, and it also brings up the issue of how the professor came to HAVE Tails's DNA in the first place.
But of course maybe it is not the case and his DNA was not involved.. Though to be honest I'm not sure how is he a clone then. Then again I'm not a master clone maker so I frankly dunno if you can clone something without using its DNA - I'd google it but I'm not capable of it for now xP

And alright then - the rest of the bio looks good. Sorry for being so wordy, I just want to cover as many possibilities as I can, oops.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:02 pm

Nah it's fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content