Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maverick the Hedgecat

Go down

Maverick the Hedgecat Empty Maverick the Hedgecat

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:45 am

Name: Maverick
Nickname: Mav (this is just what people use when Maverick is too long to pronounce)
Species: Hedgehog/Cat/Robot Hybrid

Appearance: All green with the exception of his mouth area, arms chest fur.  His right arm is halfway covered with metal from top to bottom along with his left leg, his right arm and left leg don't have as much metal covering them.  His right eye is sky blue and his left eye has an all black sclera and his pupil is has been known to change color and size based on his emotion so it has no original color.  He looks like the average hedgehog with cat ears and a long cat tail, he has 6 quills and has metal patches on his head and curls of green fur in random locations.
He only wears clothing when he is in public in order to conceal his metallic figure, his shirt is a grey oversized hoodie that covers his face with shadow, he also wears baggy blue jeans that are also too big for him length wise, waist wise they fit like a glove.  His shoes are a pair of black velcro-strap shoes that have 3 red stripes running from the front to the back of his shoe.

References:

Maverick the Hedgecat Photo%2Bon%2B2-17-17%2Bat%2B4.04%2BPM

Personality Traits

• Being able to be himself without judgement
  • Drawing
  • Having some sort of fun

Dislikes:

• Being in dangerous situations
  • People who think they're better than everyone else
  • Others toying with his emotions
  • Spiders
  • Getting scared
  • Seeing violence

Personality: Maverick is shy due to his fear of judgement and metal body, but once you get to know him he's actually a really caring person that will do anything to make a true friend.  Maverick has incredibly low self-esteem, he always doubts he can do something without making a single mistake, even if that something is talking.  He opens up to others slowly, at first he'll most likely ask you questions about your life and other such things.  Maverick doesn't have a unique sense of humor, meaning it's not good but it's also not bad, most of his jokes are unoriginal.  He doesn't fight anyone if he doesn't have to, it's not just because he can't fight but it's also because he doesn't want to fight.

Combat Traits

Powers:

• Hard Light Construction Manipulation, but he rarely does it since it takes an immense amount of concentration.

Strengths:

• Because of his quiet nature he’s able to sneak up on people unnoticed.
  • Has one heck of a kick.

Weaknesses:

• Bruises easily.
  • Not a good pickpocket.
  • Easily scared.
  • Not physically healthy.
  • Naive.
  • Suffers from clinical depression.

Positive relations:

• None so far

Negative relations:

• None so far

History:

Click this for his backstory: https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3772-maverick-the-hedgecat?highlight=Maverick

Last edited by RickerRagdoll on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added link)

Back to top Go down

Maverick the Hedgecat Empty Re: Maverick the Hedgecat

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:05 pm

Maverick the Hedgecat Photo%2Bon%2B2-17-17%2Bat%2B4.04%2BPM

I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO POST IMAGES!

Also here's Maverick, fully drawn, by hand, by me.

Feel free to criticize...

I probably should've made a separate post in the art section but then I would have to post more art, so I did this instead.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:43 pm

Jaredthefox92 wrote:Just a friendly tip, his powers would be called 'hard light construct manipulation'. Smile

Is that what it's called?  I was too lazy to do research when I wrote this so I just put down a rough description, but thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down