Doodle request(s)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doodle request(s)?

Post by Ruby the hedgehog on Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:05 am

i finally have the time to start this up but ill be holding requests on drawings (up to a certain point)
just to make things clear there a possibility i might now make these full blown drawings and just uncolored and slightly colored doodles



(these as example)

i'll draw OC(s), canon character, etc etc (pls just no big mechs or something oh my god)
also i dont draw nsfw but im okay with a lil gore UwU
and i dont really draw backgrounds, props or objects jsut depending on what they are
please give me a ref,colored or not and a breif description on what you want (pose, expression, etc etc)(or if you dont care just let me know personality atleast so i dont draw a serious character all smiley and cutesy)
((EDIT: ALSO IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO DRAW IT IN A CERTAIN STYLE (ex: sonic style) PL eas e add that, otherwise imma draw it the way i see the ref))
ill probably only do up to 4 of these? and if you havent seen my art, its under the art topic so if you wanna see those before anything
im so close to an artist block a feel it i needa stEP IT UP


Last edited by Ruby the hedgehog on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Ruby the hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posts : 55
Join date : 2016-10-15
Age : 17

http://oivatameko.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Doodle request(s)?

Post by Dione on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:36 pm

*squints at pretty art*
It's beautiful
I would like to request one for this boy:
Ira Wright

It's so pretty gosh


Thank you in advaance~

_________________
A huge thanks to Uncanny-Illustrator for the adorable avatar~


My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

All my characters can also be found on Toyhou.se
avatar
Dione
Expert Member
Expert Member

Posts : 334
Join date : 2016-01-05
Age : 18
Location : A pillow fortress

Back to top Go down

Re: Doodle request(s)?

Post by Ruby the hedgehog on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:05 pm

Dione wrote:*squints at pretty art*
It's beautiful
I would like to request one for this boy:
Ira Wright

It's so pretty gosh


Thank you in advaance~
i just edited the post but i might as well ask, but what style would you like that in? im guessing the OCs on here are sonic OCs but would you like it in the sonic style? 
I was just gonna go by the ref because i do draw a furry-ish type of syle, i was just wanting to make sure before i did anything UwU
avatar
Ruby the hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posts : 55
Join date : 2016-10-15
Age : 17

http://oivatameko.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Doodle request(s)?

Post by CheverTheShrimp on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:10 pm

Thats some really nice art! feel free to draw charlie (in profile pic) if you like

_________________
Characters!
avatar
CheverTheShrimp
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posts : 49
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 23
Location : Australia woo

Back to top Go down

Re: Doodle request(s)?

Post by ForevaYoung on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:47 pm

I'd love to be able to see Yukiko in your Sonic Style because it's adorable. 
If it would be possible to make her look upwards with a sort of far away gaze as if she's a little bit lost, that would be good if you, but if not then whatever feels right for you to do :3

 http://forevayoung18.deviantart.com/art/Yukiko-Crescent-631397090

That link above is for reference ^^

_________________
The best things in life are always someone elses Wink

My OC Bios:
Tala the wolf
Yukiko Crescent
Zephryos Dumisa
Malakai Lerato
avatar
ForevaYoung
Expert Member
Expert Member

Posts : 460
Join date : 2016-06-04
Age : 25
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: Doodle request(s)?

Post by Dione on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:58 pm

I do have to admit that I prefer the more anthro style over the true Sonic style, simply because it shows the features of the animal in a better and prettier way (in my opinion)

_________________
A huge thanks to Uncanny-Illustrator for the adorable avatar~


My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

All my characters can also be found on Toyhou.se
avatar
Dione
Expert Member
Expert Member

Posts : 334
Join date : 2016-01-05
Age : 18
Location : A pillow fortress

Back to top Go down

Re: Doodle request(s)?

Post by Ruby the hedgehog on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:35 pm

Dione wrote:I do have to admit that I prefer the more anthro style over the true Sonic style, simply because it shows the features of the animal in a better and prettier way (in my opinion)


nah i understand haha

there he is UwU
i havent drawn any characters with designs with their fur/skin in forever this was kinda fun!
avatar
Ruby the hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posts : 55
Join date : 2016-10-15
Age : 17

http://oivatameko.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Doodle request(s)?

Post by Ruby the hedgehog on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:39 pm

CheverTheShrimp wrote:Thats some really nice art! feel free to draw charlie (in profile pic) if you like



im not gonna lie i was going for him flexing but it just looks like he's doing lil kitten paws which either way i thought was adorable



also here a lil extra doodle because i read his bio and found out he has a sweet tooth and i also included something like that on Ruby's bio, she'd definitely make cake for him and call him cute
avatar
Ruby the hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posts : 55
Join date : 2016-10-15
Age : 17

http://oivatameko.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Doodle request(s)?

Post by Ruby the hedgehog on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:41 pm

ForevaYoung wrote:I'd love to be able to see Yukiko in your Sonic Style because it's adorable. 
If it would be possible to make her look upwards with a sort of far away gaze as if she's a little bit lost, that would be good if you, but if not then whatever feels right for you to do :3

 http://forevayoung18.deviantart.com/art/Yukiko-Crescent-631397090

That link above is for reference ^^


Her design is so cute omg!!! *o*
avatar
Ruby the hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posts : 55
Join date : 2016-10-15
Age : 17

http://oivatameko.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Doodle request(s)?

Post by ForevaYoung on Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:01 pm

Oh wow *.* I love it! Thank you so much, she's adorable! She fits in so well with your cutesie style as well <3
Do you mind if I save this on my DA? I'll mention you if you have DeviantArt as well ^^

_________________
The best things in life are always someone elses Wink

My OC Bios:
Tala the wolf
Yukiko Crescent
Zephryos Dumisa
Malakai Lerato
avatar
ForevaYoung
Expert Member
Expert Member

Posts : 460
Join date : 2016-06-04
Age : 25
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: Doodle request(s)?

Post by Ruby the hedgehog on Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:04 pm

ForevaYoung wrote:Oh wow *.* I love it! Thank you so much, she's adorable! She fits in so well with your cutesie style as well <3
Do you mind if I save this on my DA? I'll mention you if you have DeviantArt as well ^^
yea sure go ahead! my deviantart is: Oivatameko

and no problem! <3
avatar
Ruby the hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posts : 55
Join date : 2016-10-15
Age : 17

http://oivatameko.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Doodle request(s)?

Post by CheverTheShrimp on Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:07 am

Ruby the hedgehog wrote:
CheverTheShrimp wrote:Thats some really nice art! feel free to draw charlie (in profile pic) if you like



im not gonna lie i was going for him flexing but it just looks like he's doing lil kitten paws which either way i thought was adorable



also here a lil extra doodle because i read his bio and found out he has a sweet tooth and i also included something like that on Ruby's bio, she'd definitely make cake for him and call him cute
Hahahah they're both perfect!! He'd most likely be protesting about being called cute while chowing down on cake

_________________
Characters!
avatar
CheverTheShrimp
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posts : 49
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 23
Location : Australia woo

Back to top Go down

Re: Doodle request(s)?

Post by Dione on Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:08 am

Ahh this is so cute! Thank you so much, I love how you drew him ^-^

_________________
A huge thanks to Uncanny-Illustrator for the adorable avatar~


My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

All my characters can also be found on Toyhou.se
avatar
Dione
Expert Member
Expert Member

Posts : 334
Join date : 2016-01-05
Age : 18
Location : A pillow fortress

Back to top Go down

Re: Doodle request(s)?

Post by Thunder on Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:26 am

I really like the art style and K was wondering if i could get a picture of my oc Thunder, in the sonic style or not, i just like how your drawings look. Here are some links to reference. http://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3635-uncanny-s-advent-raffle-2015 
Its on the second post under day 17 and the other one is... while typing this I was looking for the second pic, and I can't find it. Well his bio is here http://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3070-thunder-the-fox-2-0 
I can't tell if it is already over or not but if it isn't a preemptive thanks is what I will give, if not it's ok, drawing is hard in my opinion.
avatar
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Posts : 508
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 15
Location : Probably in my basement playing overwatch

Back to top Go down

Re: Doodle request(s)?

Post by CheverTheShrimp on Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:04 pm

Ooh, I wonder if Ruby would get along well with Comet? http://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t4226-comet-starlie#188153

_________________
Characters!
avatar
CheverTheShrimp
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posts : 49
Join date : 2016-10-16
Age : 23
Location : Australia woo

Back to top Go down

Re: Doodle request(s)?

Post by Ruby the hedgehog on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:13 pm

Thunder wrote:I really like the art style and K was wondering if i could get a picture of my oc Thunder, in the sonic style or not, i just like how your drawings look. Here are some links to reference. http://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3635-uncanny-s-advent-raffle-2015 
Its on the second post under day 17 and the other one is... while typing this I was looking for the second pic, and I can't find it. Well his bio is here http://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3070-thunder-the-fox-2-0 
I can't tell if it is already over or not but if it isn't a preemptive thanks is what I will give, if not it's ok, drawing is hard in my opinion.
I cant believe im just seeing this smh
Requests are still open yes! I gotcha ☆٩(。•ω<。)و
avatar
Ruby the hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posts : 55
Join date : 2016-10-15
Age : 17

http://oivatameko.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Doodle request(s)?

Post by Ruby the hedgehog on Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:28 am

Thunder wrote:I really like the art style and K was wondering if i could get a picture of my oc Thunder, in the sonic style or not, i just like how your drawings look. Here are some links to reference. http://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3635-uncanny-s-advent-raffle-2015 
Its on the second post under day 17 and the other one is... while typing this I was looking for the second pic, and I can't find it. Well his bio is here http://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3070-thunder-the-fox-2-0 
I can't tell if it is already over or not but if it isn't a preemptive thanks is what I will give, if not it's ok, drawing is hard in my opinion.


I may have gone overboard
woops
NONE THE LESS IM ACTUALLY REALLY PROUD OF THIS ONE
i wanted to give it more of a dark feel to it hense the dramatic shading and i even added his lil skeleton mask
cheers
avatar
Ruby the hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posts : 55
Join date : 2016-10-15
Age : 17

http://oivatameko.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Doodle request(s)?

Post by Thunder on Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:31 pm

*stares in awe* Thank you, just thank you. Its beautiful
avatar
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Posts : 508
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 15
Location : Probably in my basement playing overwatch

Back to top Go down

Re: Doodle request(s)?

Post by Ruby the hedgehog on Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:30 pm

Thunder wrote:*stares in awe* Thank you, just thank you. Its beautiful
No problem! (*๓´╰╯`๓)
avatar
Ruby the hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posts : 55
Join date : 2016-10-15
Age : 17

http://oivatameko.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Doodle request(s)?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum