Lost in the woods (Open.)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost in the woods (Open.)

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:24 am

Time for a supernatural themed Autumn roleplay everyone! The premise is simple, your characters get lost in the woods after looking into rumors and myths about a place in the news where people have recently gone missing. They may at first not believe that this has happened or maybe curious thus they decide to venture into the woods. However, soon they may stumble upon something that they wish they hadn't!

Rules:

1. This is a terror themed roleplay with mystery, the supernatural, and the unknown. Thus your characters have to act the part of the theme.
  2. Standard roleplaying etiquette applies.
  3. Your character starts by only hearing rumors and myths, they do not get any metagaming knowledge about the events that shall unfold.
  4. Please follow the plot, I cannot stress this enough. I have a plot and a plan for the scens, have faith in my ideas here.
  5. Disclaimer: For the duration of this roleplay, your characters may lose their powers or have their powers taken away.(If whatever force does this to your characters, you have to go with it and have your character try to gain them back. No exceptions)

Starter:

The Kiga Forest has always been a hotbed for paranormal and supernatural activity, rumors, myths, and legends have all came out of the forest, but very few people have came out.For centuries all manner of scary stories and accounts of people venturing into the woods never to return were told. While only recently the news and the media have been depicting stories about several recent disappearances that have happened since the end of last summer.
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost in the woods (Open.)

Post by The Red Blur on Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:44 am

The summer was a hot one, the sun scorching in the sky nearly every day. Caen was glad that he could finally get a respite from this, as his breath steamed up in the cold morning air.

The hedgehog had heard about some recent disappearances on the news, and the rumours of it being supernatural meant that Caen wanted to not only help those who have disappeared, but also protect those who were less... Experienced with the supernatural. So, he contacted one person who he could trust to handle themselves. Luckily, they were off-duty at that point, so they could join him

A car parked up right next to Caen, and as he looked over, a white arctic fox stepped out, and closed the door. She was wearing a purple sweatshirt and some worn blue jeans. She looked over at the hedgehog "you sure you wanna take this case, Risky?" She asked Caen, leaning on her vehicle "I mean, G.U.N rated this mission non-mandatory, that means it could be really dangerous."
"I know, Rai, but there are people in that forest, and I wanna get them out."
"Noone's been known to have ever gotten out, y'know."
"Yet you still join me?" The hedgehog asked, turning his whole body towards the fox,
"I planned on picking it up, anyway," the fox lied "so, y'know, two heads are better than one."

The hedgehog nodded at the fox, as he began to walk towards the line of trees that stood between them and this infamous forest.

Amazing art of Caen done by the equally amazing Uncanny Illustrator!

Creator of Caen Flare, the bio of which can be seen
HERE: http://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3905-caen-flare#178424
The Red Blur
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:16 am

"Thanks for coming with me here, Liela. I would of brought Lillith because of her know how on the paranormal but she seems very... unstable." Kia walked in the forest with Liela right next to her. "Yeah, Lillith's been acting a tad weird now. Though I don't think you're going to need to know about the supernatural. I'm pretty sure the thing behind the disappearances is just some kidnappers. I mean I've been through many places that claimed to be paranormal but the only one that actually was, is a mansion. Most likely criminals making people scared to come to their grounds where they drop off the bodies" Liela said not worried at all.

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:13 pm

It was still the afternoon in the outskirts of the Kiga forest as sun pierced the forest providing an odd sense of serenity and tranquility for such a notorious woods. The sun beamed through the grounds making the multitude of leaves dazzle under their natural fall colors as acorns and leaves blew about in the autumn wind. Were it not for all the rumors and the recent disappearances the unassuming would find the forest rather peaceful and normal. However, the evening would soon set and eventually all good things must come to an end as the dusk hour would be upon the forest.

Meanwhile, there was a woman getting out of a car next to Caen and his friend. She appeared as a brown canine woman in a pretty Autumn's dress. From the looks of things however she appeared quite studious and perhaps knew something about the recent happenings as she advanced towards Leila, Caen, Rai, and Kia.
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:51 pm

Raito stopped in her tracks when she noticed another car pull up. She turned and looked at it as a young canine got out. She was wearing a dress that gave off very autumnal vibes to the fox. Caen noticed that Raito had stopped, and looked over at the car that she was looking at "let it alone," he said "it's probably some sightseer or tourist that's come to check out this forest."
"Y-yeah, I guess you're right," the fox replied, turning back towards the forest "she just seemed to have something... Weird about her."

Caen held up a finger, telling the fox to 'shh'. "Can you hear that? Voices." He said, pressing his back against a tree. The voices seemed... Recognisable, in a way. Was that... Liela? "Who goes there?" Caen called out, stepping from the tree and into clear view.

The Red Blur
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:18 pm

Liela's ear twiched. She heard someone call for them and turned. Meanwhile Kia immediately turned to the direction of the noise and summoned her spear. Kia recognized who it was but still pointed her spear. Liela looked and saw Caen. "Caen?! Man I wasn't expecting to see you here! "

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:31 am

The woman who was in the car heard the name 'Caen' as she got out of the car and proceeded to head towards them. Meanwhile, the sun was starting to go down ever so slightly. Soon nightfall would be upon them, however the sun gave them it's last moments of enjoyment as the evening set.

"Um, excuse me. Hi, I'm Melissa Stevens. I'm a detective." The canine lady said showing them her badge in a rather welcoming, and yet formal way. As she walked up to them they would see that she was a black, retriever mix and normal size for a Mobian canine, but she was in a normal coat and wearing blue jeans.
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:47 pm

Caen was relieved that it was Liela and Kia, rather than god-knows-what inside of the forest. He smiled at them "Liela, Kia! Been a while! But... Why are you-" Caen was cut short by the same young woman that Rauto had pointed out earlier introducing herself as Melissa Stevens, and giving her occupation as a detective, showing a badge as proof.

Raito spoke first, stepping towards her and reaching into her pocket, pulling out a badge and showing it "Raito Bolt. G.U.N. Agent slash detective slash whatever you wanna call me." She said very plainly. Caen cleared his throat before bowing at Melissa "I'm Caen Flare. You... Probably haven't heard of me. Nice to meet you, Melissa. But... May I ask, are you here to investigate the disappearances? If so, we've got that handled."
"Actually, she might have some pretty useful info" Raito pointed out to the hedgehog.

The Red Blur
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:20 am

Kia still pointed her spear at Raito and then at Melissa. Carfully watching how her spear would react. Liela Walked almost Infront of Kia's spear."It's ok Kia... any Friend of Caen must not be murderers." Kia sighed and put her spear away. Though for a split second it did turn red when pointed at Liela but Kia didn't notice. Liela did and cautiously walked closer to Caen. "Uh... Who's the girl you have here?"

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:19 am

"Yes, I am." detective Stevens said as she gave a slight nod.

"I see G.U.N is currently looking into the investigation. I have been informed of this and authorized to provide assistance if necessary. I was also given some personal information from the family of some of the missing members as well if that is required to be released over to you." She said all the while as she did her best salute to the G.U.N agent.

"If you need to know any personal information of the victims feel free to ask, and if it may not be too hard I would like to accompany on the investigation, if I may that is." Detective Stevens asked in a rather polite manner.

Apparently while Stevens was facing towards both Caen and agent Bolt, she was unaware of the spear being protruded towards her fortunately. Which is good, because more than likely a detective would always have at least a concealed firearm for personal defense, if need be.
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:49 pm

Caen took the sight of Kia's spear in his stride, and Caen's casual reaction meant that Raito believed there was no need to fear. Liela, thankfully, told Kia to stay calm. "Oh!" Caen said, "sorry, I haven't introduced you, have I? Liela, Kia, this is Rai. Without her... Well, I probably wouldn't be here, today." He said, before introducing Kia and Liela to Raito. She looked over and said "'sup," before turning back to Melissa.

"Well, if you have any good leads on who it may be, that would be helpful. Although, some personal details will help with tracking them down." When Melissa asked about accompanying all of them, the fox looked over at Caen "well, if it's with him over there, we're more than likely gonna get in a fight. So, if you wanna, you better know your way around one." Rai said plainly.

The Red Blur
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:43 am

Liela waved hi to Rai. Kia looked at Raito. "You shouldn't get too close to Bolt here. She just might give you a shock." Liela turned to Kia."She'll give me a shock?!" Liela said backing away a little from Raito. Kia then watched Raito and Melissa talk. She was listening carfully.

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:21 pm

"I haven't been commissioned to come here to fight on an investigation, however yes, I can fight. Anyways, back to what I've been told. One of the missing suspects is a young girl in her teens, her name is Sarah Willaims, and she is believed to be a robin bird with red feathers. Apparently she was going on a trip with her friend when they got lost in the forest. The details as to why her family would allow this are unknown, but I'm suspecting that Sarah disobeyed her parents and went into the forest without their consent." Melissa informed Ratio
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:22 pm

Caen laughed at Liela's reaction to what Kia said about Raito, before he said "you don't need to worry. She can control her powers, and it's generally only useable on inanimate objects, so..." Caen raised an eyebrow "wait. How did you know about Rai's powers?"

Raito looked over at Kia, raising an eyebrow, before looking back to Melissa "have you got any potential leads?" She asked the woman.

The Red Blur
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:39 pm

When Caen asked kia how she knew the information, Liela looked at Kia, wondering the same thing. "Yeah, Kia, how did you know?" Kia just gave a gentle smile. " I don't have to answer that question though, I promise you, my intentions are good." "Way to not sound suspicious kia" Liela murmured.

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:24 pm

"Not much from the family, the victim seems the average sort of girl and has no criminal record or even bad record in school. Typical average girl, same as her friend as well. From the looks of both of their files it appears that this is an incident of recklessness instead of either of them having a provable cause to go missing." Melissa replied back.

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:02 am

"Okay. I trust you, Kia. You've come through for me more than once, before," Caen said with a chuckle. He did trust her, yes, but, as Liela said, it did sound incredibly suspicious and, to be honest, his curiousity was now piqued.

"Recklessness. Why does that seem to come up so often when a case involves kids?" Raito said, shaking her head "well, either way, thanks for the info. Hopefully that's enough for us to get somewhere with this."

The Red Blur
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:33 am

"Sad to say, but the rather youthful mind can sometimes be lead into disaster. I've seen it before in many abduction cases and in many a gang activity. This is why I'm worried, it would be be best Agent Bolt if we hurry and start the investigation. We don't know what fate could become of the girl and her friend." Detective Stevens told him.
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:40 am

Kia listened some more of the conversation between the two until it came to the point where they decided to start the investigation. Kia started walking more into the forest holding her spear beside herself. Liela looked at Caen. "Guess it's time to foe us to solve this mystery"

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:51 pm

((has this already died? Shame.)

The Red Blur
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:02 pm

"Lead the way, if any trouble happens I have a comissioned firearm on standby. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that point." Detective Stevens stated as she motioned for all of them to get on  the case.

(Sorry, had some offline issues.)
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Venusvixen on Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:12 am

(Hey, is this rp still alive?)
Venusvixen
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:37 pm

(It is, it's just Caen's turn to post.)
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:50 pm

((completely forgot about this, sorry!))
"well, G.U.N. Would prefer them to be alive, 'cause y'know, there's kids involved. Then again, I think Risky'd stop me from killing 'em, anyway." Raito said, motioning to the hedgehog when she mentioned him. The hedgehog rolled his eyes at the remark before looking back at Liela "yes, let's," he replied simply.

The Red Blur
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:22 pm

"Killing the perpetrators is bad all the way around, it's best if we solve this case with little issue. If we have to shoot anyone I will have to preform an autopsy on what we had to do, and that will just make things drag out far longer than they need to. Anyways, lead the way, agent Bolt." Melissa replied to the G.U.N operative as she gave one last salute.
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top