Beyond the horizon

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Beyond the horizon

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:53 pm

As Shrike's bullets impacted the giant he would find that his rifle hadn't even penetrated her skin, however she got hit in the chest with the grenade which stung her and forced her to stomp back while letting out an 'ouch!'

Thankfully for Lilith however, the giant's clothing was mostly covered up, up until you would reach her chest level that is. Thus Lilith may be able to climb up her pants and outer skirt without triggering one of her nerves on her skin for the collosal vulpine to detect her. However, the launch of the grenade and the stumbling of the giant backwards due to getting stung by the grenade may shake Lilith off due to the movement.

"Gah!" She let out as the giant saw Caens flames coming at her after recovering from the grenade. Sadly for her she was too slow to do anything about it and thus all the giant vixen could do is brace for impact and hope to put out the flames.
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine on Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:05 pm

-Shrike touches down from his brief flight, pulling back letting Caen go in for his attack, Shrike saw more and more, fire was something she didn't like, this gave Shrike a chance to check for any kind of incendiary bullets or gear, quickly realizing that he also did away with that. If fire what was needed Shrike would be covering Caen for most of this fight, using what ever ordinance he had to throw would be all he could do.

-Pulling out a fresh grenade and sliding it down the underslung launcher, snapping out the old clip loading in a fresh, he comes in once more, charging full speed giving one hell of a leap before the thrusters kick into action soaring him up into the air, joining Caen in the aggressive attack on her.- 

" That is it Caen! throw every thing you got at her, every inch of power and fire let her have it! " 

-Shrike held back waiting to see just exactly what Caen's fire will do to her, this would allow him to plan ahead in case all went to hell, ever glancing back down below to see Liela carrying out his order to get the civilians out, he was not wanting to have any hurt by this situation.-
Shrike Marine
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:13 pm

Lillith tried her best to stay quiet but it was getting hard to as she almost was flung away from the giant's movements. When Lillith found out it was because if shrike's grenade, she looked pissed. (When I get my hands in that green shit, I'm going to eat his soul!!!!! Doesn't her see I'm climbing here!!!) Lillith decided to climb up again when the giant lady seemed to stop moving that much, bracing for something. Lillith climbed up faster this time.

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:54 am

Success. Shot after shot of fire hit the giant, causing small flames to begin burning on her body. If she couldn't put them out fast enough, this fire will soon grow, causing even more damage. After about two minutes of sustained fire, Caen dropped to the ground, definitely starting to feel exhaustion kick in. "I can't keep this up much longer, Shrike!" He shouted, panic in his voice.

Amazing art of Caen done by the equally amazing Uncanny Illustrator!

Creator of Caen Flare, the bio of which can be seen
HERE: http://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3905-caen-flare#178424
The Red Blur
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:16 pm

"Ouch! Hot hot hot!" She let out as the giant lady began to quickly try to fan out the flames. While she was indeed slower in reflexes than your average sized Mobian, she was at least capable of patting out the fires as they were rather small to her in comparison and she didn't have to reach very far as the flames were caught on her pants legs, her outer skirt, and her evening gloves. However, her outfit suffered severe burns and she became infuriated by the fact her costume was ruined.

"Grrrr! Now look what you did, you ruined my outfit!" She let out as she stomped her giant boot in anger.

Thankfully for Lilith, she still hasn't noticed the comparably tiny other female climbing her, however this time the giant proceeded to take the advantage and charge at Caen and Shrike in melee.As she moved forward the ground would shake and tremble under her massive brown boats as loud booming noises were heard. "I had enough! It's my turn now!"
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine on Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:02 pm

-Shrike zipped around in the sky, laying down clip after clip of gun fire down on her, seeing Caen's fire effect having done some real hurt, however he knew Caen could not keep up a constant attack, he couldn't but Shrike could, wouldn't be as effective as he didn't have any kind of flame based ordinance on him.

he quickly zipped down hovering before Caen, discharging another grenade from his weapon before setting down beside Caen, grabbing his shoulder and bringing back onto his feet.-

" You have to keep going! other wise we-....do you hear that...o..shit."

Shrike tried to use his jump jets to get of out her way, however he was not quick enough and took a direct impact by her hurling Shrike like a rock all the way back, managing to get a small thrust out to break what would of been a killing impact, the armored figure hits the ground hard, rolling a few times, slowly getting to his one knee.-

" Ah man....that hurt...a lot, felt like I got hit by a freight train....oh wait..I did." 

Last edited by Shrike Marine on Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shrike Marine
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:52 pm

((Just saying, Shrike, but you kinda didn't allow me to make my own choice about being thrown. I'll allow it, now. But, y'know, just something to keep in mind.))

The Red Blur
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine on Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:55 pm

(fixed)
Shrike Marine
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:57 pm

Lillith was once again, holding on tightly on the giant's now burnt clothes as she charged. When the gaint managed to hit shrike hard, Lillith formed a big smile on her face. She climbed up until she was at the end of the female giant's clothes and swiftly started to climb the hair to get the the woman's face. Lillith decided that it was time to attack, beginning with trying to scratch at the lady's eye with her claws. Lillith knew she was most likely going to get hit hard now that she has revealed herself to the giant.

Liela has finally finished evacuating the villagers out of the village. Liela looked back to see if Caen and shrike were doing alright just to find shrike on one knee and Caen, who looked exhausted already. Liela looked at the villagers. "Please all of you, stay in the forest. it'll be hard for this giant to get you with all the trees in the way. I need to leave and help the fight now. " Liela then ran away from the people heading towards the giant. Her mood completely changed from calm and caring to the villagers to serious and pissed when running to the giant. Liela didn't like the fact that it looked like her friends were lossing. Liela summoned a beam of pure dark energy. She didn't hesitate to throw the beam directly at the giant woman's chest even though Liela noticed Lillith was on the giant. The beam flew very fast towards the giant. 

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:15 pm

Caen was breathing heavily. Using so much fire in mere minutes took a lot out of him. But he kept going, he had to. The giant looked pissed as patches of her clothes were burned away, not long after shouting in a booming voice at Caen, she charged straight for the hedgehog and Shrike. Caen saw this coming, and jumped off to the side, rolling as he hit the ground. He got back up to his feet, brushing himself off, and saw that Shrike was not as lucky. Thankfully, he seemed to still be alive, and moving. He took a sigh of relief.

Caen noticed, near the giant's face, there was a purple dot. Lillith. She appeared to be going towards her eyes, which could lead to one of two outcomes- one, she will be blinded, or two, she is distracted just long enough for Caen to deal some damage.

Caen shouted up to the gargantuan vixen "Not only are you incredibly ugly, your personality is entirely repulsive! Let me at least fix that face of yours!"

Caen leaned back, holding one sword in his hand. Flames appeared around it, before he threw it straight for the giant's chest. If this were to work, it would deal some very dangerous damage, indeed. However, Caen was not taking any chances. Using the last of his energy, he summoned forth about seven arrows made of flame, hurling them straight for the giant's eyes.

Caen was definitely spent, now, as he collapsed onto one knee. A sizzling noise rang in his ears, as he felt a searing pain in his arm. He made a quite yelp at this sudden pain, before looking at his arm and seeing burn marks. He couldn't afford to use any more fire, now. Not that he had the energy to do so, to be honest. He hoped and prayed that his aim was true as he watched his blade spin through the air.

The Red Blur
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:44 am

"Ahhh! Stop scratching my pretty little eyes!" The giant let out as she started to tear up her eyes and close her eye lids while trying to pick off Lilith.

However, something unfortunate happened. While she was focused on trying to pick off Lilith, the giant leaned down in an attempt to shake her off. Not only would this mean that Lilith maybe forcefully shaken off, but all the other attacks would impact her forehead instead of her eyes and chest. However, she was disoriented and tearing up large amounts of tears while having her head leaned down and now having the top of her head as the main target for the darkness attacks, the fire sword, and the arrows.

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder on Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:29 am

((This looks interesting, would you mind if i hopped in with a character of my own, if not i understand, too many people can create chaos))
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:51 am

((lol it already is chaos))
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine on Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:36 am

-Shrike forced himself onto his feet, watching the chaos continuing to go on, yet now Liela had her shot at the giant, yea they were not fairing so well against her. Knowing options were running out and so was time, Shrike had no choice but to resort to something he deemed not viable a long time ago, using the one of the so called Sphere's 

It belong to the same Sphere family as the one used to return Liela to her body a while back, but this one looked different, it was a blood red, and had a un easy dark aura sweeping through it.

Shrike didn't have time to contemplate if this was a good idea or not it was a now or never choice, smashing the sphere open where ever was inside quickly engulfed Shrike surrounding him in a thick dark reg aura, he could feel immersive power inside of him, but at the same time untold amounts of rage and hatred. The energy channeling it self into his weapon fused, enlightening the rifle.

Shrike came striking in at full power discharging the fused rifle as the weapon generated massive seismic boom sounds as each shell left the weapon, each shell left a distinct red trace as it bears towards her.

It almost looked like Shrike had been semi possessed by the Sphere he decided to use. Regardless he look rather intimidating surrounded by a field of thick dark energy.- 

" COME ON YOU SON OF A BITCH! SHOW ME SOME FIGHT BEFORE I GRIND YOU DOWN THE FLOOR AND BURY YOU IN ORDINANCE, YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A LIVING BEING!" 
Shrike Marine
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:08 am

Lillith almost fell as soon as the giant woman leaned down. She was making an effort to stay on until she sensed two dark energies. One faint that she could only assume was her master. Then, the feeling of pure fear came to her as when she felt the other dark energy that was large and unrecognizable. Lillith turned her head to see the source of the unknown energy only to find shrike shooting a very powerful shot from his weapon. Lillith didn't hesitate to let go of the giant's eyes. Lillith would rather take the fall then be on the receiving end of this madness. 

Liela was watching her beam closely and running towards her friends but then noticed another dark energy. She looked at shrike almost backing up. "Sh-shrike?!’’Liela sounded worried.

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:10 pm

Caen watched in horror as the giant leant downwards, meaning the sword bounced off of the thick skull of the vixen, landing not too far from her as the flames turned into dying embers. Sure, it would've left a nasty cut, not to mention the fire would burn her pretty badly, but it did less damage than Caen would've liked "ha... Of course it would..." The hedgehog muttered breathlessly, exasperated by his won stupidity. Caen watched the arrows bend through the air, yet they still met the same target as the sword. However, due to these being made of flame, they stuck into her skull and stayed there, continuing to burn. Caen pumped his fist into the air in victory, before falling onto his stomach, still breathing heavily. He saw Shrike turn into... Something... Red light surrounded him and his ammunition. Caen held up a hand weakly "Sh-Shrike?"

The Red Blur
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:04 pm

"Ouch! Okay okay! I give, just leave my hair alone!" the giant vixen said as she felt the cut of the sword bounced off.

Even more concerning to the woman was the fact that her hair was on fire. She quickly tried to fan out the flames, however some of her overgrown scarlet red hair was burnt. However, it could grow back if further damage wasn't done to it. Regardless, the simple fact that her hair could be scorched into baldness brought fear into the giant. Thus she decided to do what she didn't want to do and surrender.

"I-I surrender, just leave my pretty hair outta this!"

The girly Goliath however didn't notice Shrike's attack was heading right for her, instead sge was too busy patting out the last of the embers and being fixated on her hair.
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine on Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:17 pm

Shrike moved closer and closer each step leaving a trail of dark energy behind him, the energy was strong enough that it set small fires to the ground where he stood, yet he seemed to be unaffected by the burning underneath him, he was not interested in her so called surrender, he was consumed by the rage sphere, while it granted him immense strength, and damage potential it had the side effect of becoming extremely violent and aggressive.-

" SURRENDER ? HA ! YEA RIGHT I  AIN'T DONE WITH YOU.......Who needs subtle....burn you son of a bitch."

-Shrike took aim channeling most of the energy to his grenade launched and discharging one hell of a shell, fused with the energies of the Rage sphere, due to the super levels of this ability Shrike was gonna probably going to do every thing possible to kill her, he lost the control for reason and was purely fixated on destroying her. It was un clear whether he would redirect this rage next.-

" Caen! direct every thing you have on her! Burn her to the ground!" 
Shrike Marine
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:40 pm

Lillith had turned into ink so she wouldn't have the fall hurt as much. She hit the ground hard with an audible splat. She formed back slowly but she did have a pained look on her face. Liela was too busy focusing on shrike. They both had heard the surrender but he still wanted to kill her. Liela quickly shot some beams at whatever it was that shrike shot at the giant. She didn't want anymore fighting when the person surrendered. Liela Walked closer to Shrike until she was in-between him and the giant. "Shrike that's enough!!! We d-don't have to fight anymore!! She surrendered!!!" Liela was indeed a little scared of shrike but she was trying her best not to show it.

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:19 pm

The giant had surrendered. Perhaps Caen missing actually did help, as the effects are less permanent, but still enough to cause her to lose the will to fight. 'the people are safe... Yes...' Caen thought, using his arms to shakily push himself up and onto his knees. The hedgehog widened his eyes when he heard Shrike's response. Liela had gotten in the way of the berserker marine, which scared Caen. He didn't want any unnecessary bloodshed. He cupped his hands around his mouth and tried calling out to him "Shrike, stop! She has surrendered, show mercy!"

The Red Blur
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:54 pm

The giant's heart started to pound with fear, she soon realized that she has gotten herself into more trouble then she bargained for. The only thing she could think of to do now was make a break for it,however with her massive body escaping would be rather cumbersome. Thus all she really could do is shrink and hope for the best.Soon the once mighty giant girl was now reverting to the form of a mere Mobian.

"Look, I-I'm shrinking! I'm not big anymore, see?" She let out to Shrike as she trembled in fear.
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine on Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:40 pm

-Shrike's body was emanating a lot of energy, the tampering with something that was not suppose to exist in this realm kind takes that toll on some one, course now there was something between him and her, and of course that was Liela, Shrike stopped before her.

the thick dark red aura circling his body, gave off fear inducing sense, this sphere was the manifestation of pure hatred and violence, perhaps to much punch probably Shrike realized it once it was unleashed, his body was trembling been bribed of the need to unleash his anger on her, twitches and sparks of dark energy violent flickered off of him as he twitched.

"Liela...get....out...of my way...you....yea...I am looking at you village wrecker wannabe!...I'm not done with you...why don't we uhhh..settle this huh...hmhmhmhmhm"

-Shrike was speaking in a very dark and eery tone, yet if this had been the older Shrike he'd probably stuck down Liela at this stage, yet he still seemed fixated on killing the former giant, the rage sphere was a extremely volatile one of the 7 sphere family. But with all spheres it's effect would not last forever, it was just trying to stop him from getting to her. Now he just menacingly stood there staring at her. -
Shrike Marine
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:16 pm

"Sh-Shrike... Come on... we won, it's over. Yo-You don't have to continue." Liela said walking ever so closer to Shrike. Being careful about her movements. "So just c-calm down and uhh... maybe lower that energy around y-you. It's scaring me."

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:59 pm

Caen was getting angry. It filled up his lungs, making it hard to breathe. After all the work that he had gone through to stop his bloodlust, he seemed to have reverted back to his former self. Caen drew the one blade still at his side. He was exhausted, but he didn't care. "This madness has to stop now," he muttered, walking towards the trio. When he was about halfway there, Caen began to run, charging straight for Shrike. He swung his blade, aiming for his weapon, attempting to knock it out of his grasp "Stop it now!" He shouted as the blade rushed through the air.

The Red Blur
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:06 pm

(By the way guys, what do you think of this character? Good, bad, what's your thoughts on Scylla?)

"Look! I have my hands in the air! I'm a non-combatant! J-just please don't hurt me, or my hair!" the vixen let out as she raised her hands apparently still a nervous and clueless wreck. What was once a sneaky, devious, and of course mighty woman has now been reduced to a frightened mess.
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top