Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the horizon

+2
Dogy9978
Shrike Marine
6 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Beyond the horizon - Page 8 Empty Re: Beyond the horizon

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:35 am

-Shrike watched each of them go at it, each bringing more and more strength to compensate for the others strength boost, now things were picking up, he could almost feel the energy coming off of them, the amount of strength each of them were giving off was enough that the table was beginning to crack and break of course Shrike saw this as probably something else that was going to be needing a replacement.-

"Yea finally now we are getting some where, I think we getting to the point now where one of them is gonna budge and when that happens its all over. They both lasting longer then I thought they would I guess the stakes are high enough to give it all they got.

Yet they way they keeping this up looks like the table will have to be added to the things that need to be replaced, looks pretty fucked up if you ask me but oh well.

approaching the 5 min mark guys time limit is 10 mins for this so if you got any more strength. Now would be a good time to use it cause if it ends in a draw you both have to do your respected dares.

I think that might be incentive enough to push harder hah." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:43 am

"You want your arm to snap?! FINE!!!! THEN LET YOUR ARM SNAP!!!!" The sudden burst of strength Lillith put in this time was very noticeably stronger. She wasn't holding back anymore and that was seen by the table breaking even more. Liela looked the other way. She didn't want to see Caen's arm break.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:25 pm

Lillith had put in a sudden burst of strength. She very clearly wanted to win, but so did Caen. He gritted his teeth as his arm wobbled back and forth. He tried his absolute best to keep it up against Lillith 'right. I'm not gonna win unless I get lucky and she gets tired out. May as well aim for a draw,' the hedgehog thought to himself calmly. In a way, he thought that he may enjoy his forfeit. At least, a bit more than Lillith would enjoy hers. He chuckled and said "y'know, if you give up, you could get it over with a lot sooner."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:57 pm

-Shrike checked his timer, they had roughly about 3 mins to settle it or they both being doing their dares, so to hurry them along he would tell them all about it.-

"Well guys I hate to break it to you, but you got 3 mins left for one or the other to win, or if it ends in a draw well then one will be enjoying a night of public rest room indulgence until they probably throw up.

And the other one will have to flirt so hard there is a very high chance that he might just burst a blood vessel.

No pressure of course but yea 3 mins tops is all you have left, oh and try not to break the table I see it already splintering down the middle and I don't see any duck tape laying around to fix that other issue."  
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:32 pm

I thought it was my turn Sad ))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:05 am

Lillith was getting pissed. Shrike's reminder of the time running out was getting on her nerves. "DAMN IT CAEN!!! JUSSSSSSTTT GIVE UP ALREADY!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO DRINK OUT OF THE FUCKING TOILET!!!!!!" Lillith hissed trying to apply more strength. She seemed to only focus on her strength of her arm now as shown by the ink coming out of her mouth.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:13 pm

"and I don't wanna flirt with Liela!" Caen shouted, before looking over at the fox "no offence intended. It's just not my style." The hedgehog said, before noticing that Lillith had started spewing ink. Caen chuckled "you know, if you turn to ink, you forfeit the match. C'mon, it's not like anyone's used the toilet in a while. Everyone's still god-knows-where. In fact, does anyone know where they are?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:59 pm

( You can just remove all the text and just have "fixed" ) 

-Shrike back and forth stared at the timer there was a estimate of about 1 min to go, they had both lasted a long time, longer then he even thought they would guess they really both hated the idea of having to do dare's he on the other hand didn't seem to have a problem with them, but to get the final push out of them he decided to inform them.-

"Well guys I don't want to bring the bad news but I am going to have to do it, you have exactly 1 min left for one of you to beat the other, other wise you both going to have a long long evening. 

Hell if this is as entertaining as it seems hell maybe I will even give it a shot and-

-Shrike sees the ink like aura seeping out of her, this may be a form of magic or unseen force.-

"Lilith, this better now be what I think it is, no magic or unseen force is allowed during the match, if it is well then you automatically loose." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:04 pm

"I'm not using magic!!! I'm just using some energy that is meant to keep my form intact. It's making me leak a little!!!" Lillith said that still having her eyes focused on Caen. She knew this was more than likely going to end in a draw. It seemed like they were both the same strength. "If you're not going to let us win than we aren't going to let you win either!!!" There was a slight change of voice to Lillith when she said the words "us" and "we" Though it was faint.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:25 pm

"Isn't that breaking Shrike's rules? I mean, I can't melt my very being to increase my strength." Caen said, a wide smile on his face. However, this dropped when Lillith began to refer to herself in the second person, and her voice appeared to... Change somewhat.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:47 pm

-There prolonging of the inevitable fate, time was not on their side this time out and with that it had finally run out for both of them, seems like indeed Caen and Lilith were matched equally in strength which was finally concluded in a out right draw, Shrike slammed his hand down on the counter.-

"And what is it folks! Time has run out, and the hands are still up which means it is a complete and utter draw, but we also know what that means, congratulations you two, you will be spending the rest of your evening doing your assigned dares as myself and Liela...oh wait no then just myself will be enjoying the viewing. 

Public lavatory is just down that way and well Liela is right next to me, so lets get it on with the dares, a dare is a dare there be not fluncking out on this one.

Now Imma gonna get me another drink so I can enjoy this cause this is gonna be good, good luck you guys, oh and here is to add to it, who ever performs best at their dare will be decided victor in the end.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand begin!"   
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:23 pm

Lillith let go of Caen and walked away from the table. She looked mad, saying words in an unknown language with her voice changing ever so often. She then punched the wall... very hard. Liela sighed and looked at Caen. "Please don't make this cringe worthy. At least try your best."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:32 am

After Lillith finally let go, and stormed off, Caen flopped onto the table, exhaling in a long, loud sigh. "That was tough," Caen said. His arm did hurt, but nit enough for him to worry about movement being impaired. He sat up, looking over at Liela "please don't take this personally," a smile spread across his face "unless you want to, babe." Caen finished, winking at Liela.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:58 pm

-Shrike couldn't help but laugh, Caen was already going for it and not doing a bad job at all at his dare, he wanted to see more but knew he had to check on you know to make sure she was doing her dare and not bugging out some where to hide.- 

" You nailed it Caen keep it up I'm going to check on our other friend to make sure she has not...chickened out."

-Shrike left the bar to head outside in the direction of the bathrooms to find her, however he stopped moving, something caught his attention, he could hear distinct thuds in the distance, thuds he could remember, slowly turning around he could make out flashes in the far distance, the burbling the echoing sound. 

Suddenly whistling as if something was falling, then a explosion at the edge of the town, after the first detonation he knew exactly what it was an artillery barrage, he yelled at the top of his lungs.-

"INNNCOMIIIIIIIIING!" 

-Where all the he could say before a shell detonated close to him hurling the armored figure a couple of meters hitting the ground hard, his hearing zapped from the intense ringing of the explosion.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:26 pm

"Oh my gosh you're wasting no time, Caen." Liela said said trying to hold back a laugh. Lillith was in the bathroom ranting on until she noticed nobody came. She went back to Caen and Liela."Where's the green crap? He's supposed to watch me dri-" ans then A yell from shrike was heard followed by a loud explosions. Liela instinctively ducked for cover. Lillith stayed standing and ooked pissed. She wasn't having this crap, not tonight. She ran outside looking like was going to kill someone.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:56 pm

"wasting no time doing what?" Caen asked, leaning back in his chair and putting his hands behind his head "talking to a beautiful gir-" Caen was cut off by Lillith walking in, asking where the 'green crap' (presumably Shrike) was. Caen opened his mouth to speak, but before he could, a loud explosion rang through the pub, making the very ground quake as Caen was launched out of his chair and to his feet, with a stumble.

"Alright, we're postponing the forfeits until we know what the hell that was," Caen said with a serious expression before running outside. The hedgehog noticed Shrike on the ground. He immediately ran over, lifting Shrike up "what the hell happened?! Are you okay?" He asked, before looking into the sky, and seeing shell after shell fill the air.

"GUYS! WE NEED TO LEAVE! NOW!" Caen shouted at the top of his lungs, lifting Shrike's arm over his shoulder to try and help him out of the blast zone.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:48 am

-Shrike could barely hear any thing but a annoying high pitched ringing from the shell, he felt a large tug, like some one yanking him up, it was Caen coming to get him, he simply answered his question with a few nods, Shrike was fine for the most part just a little shook up from the impact. As much as he wanted to leave the people had just returned to their homes and were now being shelled indiscriminately.-

"Caen wait! We can't just run for it..what about all the people still inside the town, we have to get as many out before more of those shells hit them, I don't want a entire's towns death on my head or my conscious.

This is a full on artillery barrage, I know cause I'v seen these before during my days on service, however I don't believe this is G.U.N regardless Caen go find Liela begin immediate evacuation, that was just the first salvo there will be plenty more coming, they gonna shell this place 12 feet under.

We can work faster if we take sides, you and Liela take left side I'll handle right. Watch the skies let's get moving!" 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next