Non-Canon Sonic RP.

Go down

Non-Canon Sonic RP.

Post by *superkalvis on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:54 am

I want to make a Sonic RP, so I went here for plot brainstorming.
So far, the basic idea is that it's about official Sonic Characters beating Eggman's (or Robotnicks, or BaldyMcNosehair's, whatever you wanna call him.) schemes. The scheme is basicly the same as the Archie or SatAM Sonic's. Eggman's polusting the earth and robotcizing people. It's basicly SatAM/Arichie Sonic, minus the characters.
I would appreciate some help on this.

"Every world has it's end. I know that's kinda sad, but.. That's why we gotta live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least that's what I figure. Don't just sit there and waste your time. When you wanna do something, do it right away. It's the only way to live a life without regret." -Sonic the Hedgehog
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

https://superkalvis.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Non-Canon Sonic RP.

Post by *superkalvis on Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:27 am

I clearly said that archie/ SatAM characters aren't allowed.

"Every world has it's end. I know that's kinda sad, but.. That's why we gotta live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least that's what I figure. Don't just sit there and waste your time. When you wanna do something, do it right away. It's the only way to live a life without regret." -Sonic the Hedgehog
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon on Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:45 am

He didnt say  Archie or Satam characthers. He clearly said fan characthers related to its plot

Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by *superkalvis on Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:31 pm

Fan characters? sure. ALSO HOW COME THE ONLY PEOPLE REPLYING ON THIS POST PEOPLE I KNOW!? XD

*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum