Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest to save the planet (roleplay post, Open)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Quest to save the planet (roleplay post, Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest to save the planet (roleplay post, Open)

Post by kingleon Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:06 pm

(You see screeches sound waves can cause disruptions in oowrs)
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Quest to save the planet (roleplay post, Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest to save the planet (roleplay post, Open)

Post by kingleon Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:11 pm

(I'm low on time right now. I'm about to leave the house."
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:21 pm

(I'm saying I will explain it better when  I Have a chance. BE considerent  of other people )
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:47 pm

"this is non-negotiable. No matter how much you wanna do it alone, that ain't happening." Caen stood in front of Shocker, trying to block his way "look, I've seen the damage this guy can deal. One guy, even if he's a hundred and sixty-whatever, can't defeat him. Let me help! I know my way around a fight," he said, laying one hand on the pommel of one of his blades "especially the more... Arcane and occult side of things. You can trust me on this." He brushed his hair back with his other hand as he stood "he wouldn't stand a chance against my flames."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:11 pm

((Hey Kingleon, it DOES count as breaking the rules. You're writing for someone elses character without giving them time to respond, and changing their own character without permission. Do it again, and you'll get a nice, firm warning, alright? And don't tell someone to 'be considerate' when you're the one in the wrong.

And Jared, do be careful about your character's powers, please. We don't want people getting upset because of potential powerplaying or godmodding or whatever. So write carefully, okay?))
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:51 pm

Well I said it  he would be able To not that he would.anyway  screeches skind powers  can change  to diffrent frequencies  and tones.  To trigger certain nerves or simply hurt someone's ears more. 

Back to rp

Shocker looked at cean with an angry look "Fine but don't get in  my way in the final battle. I'm still stronger then you as of now. Shocker made a gesture to get cean to follow him as he continued walking. 
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:58 pm

(However it could trigger a lower heart beat.  But this is taking long.  Can we just say you  ended up  hurting your ears )
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:12 am

(Okay here's a new one) Screech sent out a sound wave that would be able to trigger the neurons that could produce the hormones  that cause hunger  He made them.produce  large  amounts.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:20 am

(Not without a response form you. Spekkal said herself you had to decide. And I'm letting you)
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:16 am

(Well screecher is way far ahead so let's just so a normal ear piercing screech
Screecher released a ear piercing screech as he got ready to kick the black fox in a pressure point that would be sure to knock him out
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:17 am

(Well the spot between  the neck and the shoulder counts as a pressure point. But if your character is that powerful. They could swat them.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:33 am

((How about we just void that fight and just have you chasing after screech ))
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:39 am

((Yeah))
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:04 pm

((It's  reds turn after this post))

Screech  flew up to the foxes eye and attempted to  punche it with great force. And use a sound wave to follow up the punch.
((Waiting for reds post))
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next