Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skullgirls anyone?

2 posters

Go down

Skullgirls anyone? Empty Skullgirls anyone?

Post by Venusvixen Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:13 pm

Just wondering if anyone else here is a Skullgirls fan, player or not. Who are your favorite characters? Is there anything specific that you find avant garde to the game? If so, what?
Venusvixen
Venusvixen
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Skullgirls anyone? Empty Re: Skullgirls anyone?

Post by Caliburn Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:23 pm

I played Skullgirls for about... 5 hours according to Steam, and from what I played, I did have quite a bit of fun. However, the game itself is relatively... generic to me in some cases? I dunno, it doesn't do much to stand out.

Though I must say fighting the last boss (Marie) was pretty hype the moment I did it. My main character to play as was Filia, and I really liked to get ultimate moves off and all. The system was pretty complicated but it was way too easy to get chained by stupid combos or overpowered by some really bulky and OP characters.

Overall, game had really cool moments and ideas. But it didn't do much to stand out to me.

...Also it makes me slightly cringe that only females can become this "deity" thing.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum