Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haunted & Hunted

2 posters

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Haunted & Hunted - Page 5 Empty Re: Haunted & Hunted

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:04 pm

There were muffled voices heard around her, but quickly became clear.

"..you can't just summon another thing in there, that demon will tear you apart!" the ghost had said.

"Not if the thing I use has something to say about it." More summon words were heard and soon, a dragon soared the skies, swooping in to burn the hedge maze down.

The doll only whilsted as it approached her, completely unaffected by the fire.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:29 pm

Liela heard the voices. She looked around everywhere but she couldn't see anyone else with her. "What?!? Where are these voices coming from? Maggie? " Before she could think about it more, a dragon came out of no where and started to burn down the maze. Liela began to run faster. She didn't want that doll catching up.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:52 pm

The dragon swooped in and if Liela failed to dodge, it would grab her with its claws. Maybe it was trying to get her out of this place.

"Rude. So rude..." The doll stopped walking and instead, simply started teleporting over short distances. It now had a knife.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:59 pm

Liela was running looking behind her. She was paying more attention to the doll than the dragon. I choice she soon regretted because than the dragon grabbed her suddenly. "AHHHH LET ME GO" but it was too late, the dragon had lifted her from the ground and Liela's great fear of heights was taking over. She was shaking a lot more now. Getting very scared.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:12 pm

So the dragon dropped her from a great height; she should have been more careful what she had wished for. Before she could fall to her death however, it caught her and she was now riding it.

"Alright, alright. Neshar, bring her back here!" Maggie said and the dragon completely disobeyed her commands, breathing fire whilst still carrying Liela.

"Dragon, I command you!" And it still did nothing. Like a freed animal, the dragon wanted to have his own way for a change, whether his summoner liked it or not. Only after that would he willing to follow orders.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:29 pm

As Liela fell, she screamed at the top of her lungs. The dragon caught her but her fear had completely took over. She layed down on top of the dragon shaking. She looked like she was in shock or something. She didn't even listen to what Maggie was saying to the dragon.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:48 pm

This went for a few more minutes until the dragon finally decided to bring her back into reality.

The dragon placed her on the couch and Maggie was saying the summon words of the doll to get rid of it. Then, she proceeded to get rid of the dragon, who whined, but ultimately accepted his fate and disappeared.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:57 pm

Liela laid on the couch. She wasn't talking to anyone. She was just looking at nothing. Liela was crying and shaking a lot. She didn't want to experience that ever again. Seeing dead bodies and falling had really took it to another level. She started to breath heavy.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:14 pm

Maggie was torn between comforting her and telling her that everything's fine and leaving her alone; she never thought she'd see her like this. Just what did she see?

Ah, to hell with it. She needed a hug and if Liela would allow her, Maggie would give it to her.

The ghost chose to remain silent, but knew that what Maggie did would have consequences and he will willing to go as far, as to think that her actions would result in her deletion from her book and her death, as she had violated several rules.

Then again, she saved her summoner. That was a strong gray area.

(I think Lillith & the rest should come back now)
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:33 pm

Liela slowly tilted her head and looked at Maggie who had just given her a hug. "Y-You're... alive?" Liela thought about it. "No... your ju-just another illusion." Liela backed away. "Everyone's dead..." She looked at the floor. "And it's all. M-my fault!" She cried harder. ((I think the monster should carry Lillith in since she is sleeping))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:40 pm

"What are you talking about?" the monster girl asked. "Was that what you've seen?" She tried to calm her down.

"We're all alright. The doll's gone." Coincidentally, this was when the tentacle monster brought Lillith back and placed her unconscious body on the very same couch.

Kit was also back, smiling. All of her systems and hardware were up to par.

"Tap. Tap. Tap."

"What did I miss? Did any of you miss me?"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:53 pm

"The doll... Is gone? But wh-LILLITH!" Liela saw Lillith and went very close to her and hugged her tight. Then she started to shake her. "LILLITH WAKE UP. YOU CAN'T BE GONE! LILLITH PLEASE!!! " Lillith really was knocked out and didn't wake up. Liela looked around the room. Everyone else was alive but why wasn't Lillith liela thought.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:46 pm

"Relax," the tentacle monster said. "She's just exhausted." Amongst other things. It was kind of sad, all things considered. It was very unlikely he'd ever meet someone like her ever again.

"I though about something while you were gone," the ghost started. "What if young mistress death was an accident and we are wasting time?"

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"B-but... that's our only excuse the use the book!"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:04 pm

"Exhausted?So she's not died? Oh thank god. " Liela started to calm down a little. She listened to the ghost. "you think this is a waste... Of time? But... how a-are you so s-sure that's the case. We have to try... until we know f-for sure."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:31 pm

"Your call," the ghost said. "Just try to be more careful."

"I originally wanted to summon a valkyrie, if you're wondering," Maggie continued. "But was persuaded to go with a dragon instead."

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"Are you going to randomly summon something again?"

Last edited by Relative Degree on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:52 pm

"Don't worry... about it. I am never going to... summon something we don't know about." She stood up from the couch. "I said I was going to... help and I'm not going to go back on my word." Liela looked at Lillith one more time before taking the book. "Please show me a monster that... isn't whatever hellspawn that doll was." Liela held the book.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:18 pm

The book was now in the category of mages, evidenced by just how many kinds there were of them. There was the classic fire, ice and lightning, but also necromancy, healing and even a few exotic and unknown ones, such as tempests, necromagi (not to be confused with necromancy) and something called a voidwalker.

This oughta be interesting.

Tap.Tap. Tap.

"Go fire mage first, then go through the rest of them. That's how I would do it, atleast."

The ghost decided to give his insight as well. "Of note is that some of these are actually students of said school of magic and have put themselves up for hire via this book." 

(I'm guessing Lillith will stay out of the picture for a while)
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:37 pm

"Mages? Oh man... Lillith picked the worst time to go out. She's in love with a mage. I mean... she loves mages." She started to give an awkward laugh. "You know what? Forget I said anything. Let's just summon that fire mage Kit wants or something." Liela poked the book.

((Maybe))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:37 am

The illustration was a cute sketch of a fennec fox with glasses sticking out of a box. The summon words were also quite simple – "By the book of Summons, I demand a fire mage!" Made one wonder if any of the easier ones could be said without the book.

They could still test that out.

"Aww, it looks so cute!" Maggie muttered. "Do you think that is gonna be any dangerous?"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:31 am

"Hmm... well I guess this doesn't look dangerous. Than again, looks can be deceiving. Lillith looks" cute" until you find out she's took down villages. This is a fire mage after all. Fire is a very dangerous element but we can summon them. The words are just so simple." Liela looked at the summoning words again. "Alright. By the book of Summons, I demand a fire mage!!!"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:39 am

The very same thing that was on the sketches appeared before them. Short, black hair, light blue skin, large cuddly ears, red robes. The glasses made his face just more adorable.

"Oh, s-summoner!" he stuttered and started reading from cards. His voice was boring and monotonous "I, Obahn, will be your fire mage. I will burn what would harm you, be your shield from the blaze. My skills are yours to command."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:49 am

Liela wasn't going to lie, The mage looked pretty cute. "Well hello there Obahn, I have a question for you, have you perhaps in one of your times summoned, killed a girl? Please say the truth." She looked at him in the eyes closely.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:39 am

"No, no I haven't," he said. "Why would you ask something like that?

"Said girl may or may not have summoned something that killed her," the ghost said. "That is why we're asking." The fire mage looked around, fireball in hand. When he saw the monster girl and the tentacle monster, he took a few steps back, but did not dispell his magic.

"m-maybe you should ask them," he said, completely terrified of the two creatures. 

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"We're all friend here. Riiight?"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:59 pm

Liela smiled at Obahn. "Oh, don't worry about them. They won't hurt you. Just a... don't touch her" Liela pointed at maggie. "And don't go have a private session with mr. Tentacle. Unless you want to end up like my demon over there." Liela pointed at Lillith knocked out in the couch. Then Liela really thought about it. "Wait... what in the world happened over there? Lillith never faints." Liela walked to Lillith. Then she looked at the fire mage. "Hey can you like set her on fire or something to wake her up?"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:37 pm

"You seriously want me to hit a girl?" He asked. He knew summoners would give him all sorts sinister and even downright evil tasks, but he didn't expect that. Even he, as an undergrad that failed some many tests, had standards.

"Just a soft nudge," Maggie told her. "Light her eyebrows on fire or something."

"Or we could tickle her," the tentacle monster joined in. "And by we, I mean me. Mostly me."

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"Let's make her sniff something nasty, like a hot pepper. That should wake her up."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next