Don't Shoot Me All At Once

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't Shoot Me All At Once

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:52 am

Hey everyone, I'm Jaredthefox92 from Deviantart. While some people may know me for better or for worse, I'm just here to roleplay simple this time. I have many characters, heroes, villains, and factions. Smile
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't Shoot Me All At Once

Post by Spekkal on Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:09 pm

Well hey there, I remember you! And I'm sure Knuxtiger4 and Uncanny-Illustrator do too so you best be on your best behaviour! They are admins of the place! c:
Still, welcome! Remember to have a good read through the rules, especially about character creation - we've noticed the character's you've submitted are... exceedingly powerful, far beyond our comfort borders and the actual average 'power level' within our community, so may I suggest you ease it down a tad so we don't have any chance of issues? If you want an in-depth analysis of what I mean, so we can help you out and work together to fix things, then we're more than happy to!

Despite that, welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:25 pm

Spekkal wrote:Well hey there, I remember you! And I'm sure Knuxtiger4 and Uncanny-Illustrator do too so you best be on your best behaviour! They are admins of the place! c:
Still, welcome! Remember to have a good read through the rules, especially about character creation - we've noticed the character's you've submitted are... exceedingly powerful, far beyond our comfort borders and the actual average 'power level' within our community, so may I suggest you ease it down a tad so we don't have any chance of issues? If you want an in-depth analysis of what I mean, so we can help you out and work together to fix things, then we're more than happy to!

Despite that, welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Very well, so which characters are overpowered? (Note that usually my universe is over the top and since most of the characters I've posted are villains they sort of need to be powerful to be worth their salt. Also many of them are literally boss battle type characters.However for balance reasons I can tone them down.)
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa on Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:32 pm

Hello, you might've noticed that I sent you a PM which you haven't yet read as my computer tells me. There you have our concerns regarding your characters, please give it a read and adjust your bios BEFORE you start any RPing!

Staff
Staff

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:16 pm

Electrisa wrote:Hello, you might've noticed that I sent you a PM which you haven't yet read as my computer tells me. There you have our concerns regarding your characters, please give it a read and adjust your bios BEFORE you start any RPing!

I've just sent a reply, sorry I'm a little tardy there.
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan on Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:07 pm

Hello there and welcome to the forum! I believe we've spoke... briefly before? Had a small debate with you in a Deviantart journal, don't remember the exact nature of the matter. Either way, welcome!

I will say, the site does have it's own continuing canon of sorts which is generall what's going on in the Open and Closed RP sections. If you have your own independent canon (or canons) that you're wanting to maintain as seperate to the forum canon, you may want to RP that stuff in the non-canon area. I imagine you'll mostly be fine, but just a heads up in case you' wee wanting to step in like 'AND THEN MY GODS DID RAIN FIRE FROM THE HEAVENS SO THAT ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THE SRN CANON NOW KNOW MY GODS TO BE THE TRUE ONES'.

Dregan
Staff
Staff

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:45 pm

Dregan wrote:Hello there and welcome to the forum! I believe we've spoke... briefly before? Had a small debate with you in a Deviantart journal, don't remember the exact nature of the matter. Either way, welcome!

I will say, the site does have it's own continuing canon of sorts which is generall what's going on in the Open and Closed RP sections. If you have your own independent canon (or canons) that you're wanting to maintain as seperate to the forum canon, you may want to RP that stuff in the non-canon area. I imagine you'll mostly be fine, but just a heads up in case you' wee wanting to step in like 'AND THEN MY GODS DID RAIN FIRE FROM THE HEAVENS SO THAT ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THE SRN CANON NOW KNOW MY GODS TO BE THE TRUE ONES'.

I guess I will just stay there then. I have 5 years worth of lore here and I cannot simply just sweep it under the rug.
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top