Eggtoberfest 2016

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eggtoberfest 2016

Post by HalfmoonHex on Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:13 am

((Weekends just happen to be when I have the most free time for chores. On weekdays I end up with tons of free time at work to RP.))

“So are you sure you don’t miss her?” Once Cubot finished up her measurements he got right to work on her dress. “Because I’d rather not have you run away halfway through our secret mission. The Doctor will probably want to have you shot with a laser. If we win though I bet The Doctor will give you all sorts of privileges. Maybe you can even consider bringing your old master on as your hench-friend. Get it part henchman part friend?”

He chuckles to himself and shows her the finished dress. “I don’t mind really.”

“Cubot? Hello in there. The show’s starting in five minutes.” A familiar voice comes from the dressing room door. It was the round shaped robot called Orbot who let himself. “Why is that purple creature undressing!? What type of unsavory behavior have you gotten yourself in to?”

“Doctor Eggman has us doing a secret mission. You remember our friend in the sewers right? She can detect their magical energy.” Cubot gives his cohort the summary.

“I see. Let’s give her some privacy then. It will be nice working with you miss.” Orbot didn’t really sound convinced.

------------------

“It’s a matter of context Caen. While to some Eggman is a destroyer to others he is a great builder. Depending on your perspective the Freedom Fighters may be “freedom fighters”, enemy guerrillas, or dare I use the “t” word.” Eventually LeCrown finds a parking spot.

“I’d like find a seat up close. There’s this rumor floating around about Doctor Eggman’s mustache being some kind of prosthetic. I think if I can get a close up photograph I can put that to rest.” There was just a small area of standing room near the wings of the stage a section of mostly packed seating, and a grassy seating area near the food stands with mobians and humans sitting on blankets.

“So I’m supposed to warm up the audience…” A Coconuts Badnik had been programmed to MC the event and was dressed in a dapper tuxedo. “Well we were going to ask Sonic the Hedgehog to come play music for us tonight with Doctor Eggman, but he only likes Metal. Get it… Like Metal Sonic? Hehehe...” In the industry they call this stalling for time.

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:18 am

"Don't worry, I'm not going to run off and abandon my new master. That's against the rules of my service... I mean... I already did the kneel and everything. I'm not leaving until the doctor clearly doesn't want my service or meets his demise. Whichever comes first." Lillith looked at the dress.(Wow, it even has the color purple in the design.) She stayed there looking at it before talking. "Hench-friend? PFFT! Your humor amuses me. I'd love for her join but you guys would have to put some serious brainwashing or something to make her even consider joining the Eggman empire." Then, Orbot went inside the room and assumed something... else was happening. Luckily for her, Cubot quickly explained what was happening. Orbot didn't look convinced. "He's telling the truth you know. Also, I don't need privacy. Those useless female organs are not a feature in this body." Lillith just took the dress and started changing until she got the dress on. "So how do I look?"

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:49 am

"No matter the context, the whole 'world domination' thing just really doesn't slide with me. Plus, if he has to use fear to keep people from deserting him, you gotta wonder- is the side you're fighting for worth it?" Caen replied. He was gladdened that the two of them had finally reached a parking space, and hopped out of the vehicle, stretching his arms. William mentioned that he wanted to find a seat up close, and explained the reason why- that there was a rumour that the doctor's moustache was fake, to which Caen replied with a chuckle "I dunno," he said jokingly, holding his hands up "I'll admit, it's a glorious moustache, if it turns out to be fake, I'd like to know where he bought it."
Caen smirked at the thought of Eggman's moustache indeed being fake. He wondered if he used glue to keep it on his face, which wouldn't be the most comfortable thing in the world, enough to turn a man insane.

On the stage was stood a monkey-type robot. Caen recalled that their model name was 'Coconuts', or something like that, and it was dressed in an expensive looking tuxedo, which hung quite oddly on the robots metal frame. It was telling jokes, like some form of stand-up comedian, except they were terrible, very terrible. Caen slapped his forehead, and spoke to William "if you have to explain your joke, it's not funny. I mean, I'm no comedian, myself, but damn this guy is bad."

Amazing art of Caen done by the equally amazing Uncanny Illustrator!
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:06 pm

“We tried to get Comedy Chimp actually. He asked for too much money as insurance for any injury or robot attack.” LeCrown turned his auditory implants down so he wouldn't have to hear any more jokes.

“I remember when I was deployed to little planet,” the monkey went on. “That was a big adventure.”

---------------------

“I suppose you could always Roboticize her.” Being created a robot Cubot didn't have any fear of the process. “You look super pretty. To be fair you always look pretty though.”

“Cubot…” Orbot shook his head. “I'll give you two security clearance.”

Doctor Eggman and his band approached the trailer. “Ahh everyone is ready.”

“I made something for you.” The Doctor presented the girl a trumpet with a rather unusual handle and several robotic components. “The first switch will release a stream of tear gas. Try not to breathe it in. The second,” he instructs, “will eject your whip from the handle. Did you notice the robot CPU and CO2 canister?” He points them out. “The third switch will activate them and play along with the music.”

“Now let's get out there. My adoring public awaits.”
------------------

“Thank you so much for your kind words.” The robot monkey looked shell shocked at this point. “Here's the man you've all been waiting for, Doctor Eggman.”

“Hello Vantonto. It's so good to be back.” The Doctor took the stage. He was flanked by several Polka themed Egg Pawns and purple Mobianoid awkwardly wielding a mechanical trumpet.

“This one is rather old it I'm sure you'll all recognise the tune.” The band started to play the Beer Barrell Polka. The Doctor sang along in a language Caen couldn't quite recognise.

--------------

Everything was going fine. No one in the crowd was seething with Chaos energy but there were so many of them. It would be hard to pick out any would be assassin.

No there was something like an anti-petrification spell attached to one of the Mobians in the crowd. He was some kind of canine in fingerless gloves and a windbreaker. At the end of the first number he stood and started walking away. He looked around towards the stage and pulled his phone.

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:30 pm

"Robitize... her? You can do that to half ghosts? ".Lillith thought about it more until the doctor came into the room. He gave her an odd looking trumpet explaining it's several uses. Lillith gave a nod and followed him to the stage with other robots. She just waited until egg man did his little announcement before pressing the third switch and pretending to play the trumpet.with the other robots. Lillith was looking at the audience. (Man, there's so many pathetic souls here.) She kept looking around until her eyes met with Caen. (What is he doing here!)

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:48 pm

Caen chuckled "I guess a robot is a damn slight cheaper, safety-wise!" He remarked, rolling his eyes at yet another diabolical joke "he could've said something like 'I met a friend there, as well. I guess you could say it was a small world.' Then again, I'm obviously no comedic genius like funnynuts, over there." He said, clearly starting to get a bit irritated at the incompetence of the Eggman branded robot.

When the monkey robot had finally ceased the telling of his unbearable jokes (if you could call them that), Caen breathed a sigh of relief. He almost felt bad for the robot, as he noticed some of them were close to actually having emotion, which creeped out Caen slightly.

Soon, Eggman arrived on stage, with several Egg pawns wearing costumes with similar polka sort of themes. Among them, however, was a face that Caen recognised "is that...?" He started "Lillith?! Oh, great. She can't be up to any good..." He said, rolling his eyes. Before Lillith had a chance to react to him, they had all started playing, and Eggman was singing in some form of foreign language that he had not heard before. It was a competent performance, although he did question some notes sprinkled here and there.

As the song ended, Caen noticed someone moving in his peripheral vision. A dog Mobian, by the looks of it. He had snuck around by the side of the stage, pulling out a mobile phone, by the look of it. He looked away, trying his best to not think about it ' it's gonna blow, isn't it? Maybe I should move a bit farther away from the stage...' He thought, glancing behind him.

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex on Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:35 am

A phone rang under the stage. The venue’s wireless speakers chirped, picking up the signal. It rang one more time and the floor erupted under Lillith into shredded wood and broken screws. For a moment Lilith could see the stars in the night sky.

--------------

It was too late for Caen to react. It felt like the loudest rock concert in his life played for less than a second. It also felt like the lead guitarist slammed him in the back of the head with his guitar.

---------------

“Lillith? Where are you? You’re not dead are you?” A panicked robot was digging through the wreckage of the stage.

“If she was dead she wouldn’t answer you.” Another robot helped him with less determination.

“Why do you think she'd be so mad that she’d stop speaking to me?” Cubot panicked and dug faster.

“No Cubot because she would be dead!” He shouts right before uncovering a trail of ink.

“Lillith! It’s only been a couple of hours but we already blew you up.” He hugged the girl and dusted her off. “Are you gonna pull through? One little bomb isn’t going to take The Doctor and my newest friend and co-worker is it?”

-----------------

Injury to Doctor Eggman caused every surviving Egg Pawn and Badnik in the vicinity move to move in and protect him. They grabbed his body and took it away to one of the trailers. They absolutely ignored any of the other injured and casualties. That duty was spearheaded by the EggArmy.

LeCrown had thankfully never turned his hearing implants back to full and was less dazed than most. “Caen? You look fine all things considered, though we can’t rule out internal injuries and concussion. If you can walk, there’s a civilian hospital nearby. If not I’ll have someone pick you up.”

“Without Horace I’m going to have to take charge on this.” He turned to his communicator. “All EggArmy personnel an attempt has been made on Doctor Eggman’s life with an explosive device. Any medically trained personnel report to the main stage for triage. Security personnel protect the civilians.”

“I’m going to have to leave you now, Caen. If we both make it out of this night in one piece… well I won’t have to repeat the “Good night, Sweet Prince” line at your funeral.” LeCrown jested. He was really trying to keep a cool head in all this.

There was human blood and oil sprinkled on the remains of the stage. One of the damaged Egg Pawns had sparked a small fire. A destroyed Badnik ejected a terrified rabbit.

Eventually civilian emergency responders met with the Egg Army ones. There weren’t any arguments just people working with each other to mitigate losses and help the injured.

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:44 am

Lillith felt like complete crap. She didn't really know what happened. One moment she was on stage the next she felt she was back in hell again. It was dark, she was in pain, and hearing others panicking around her only made her more convinced. (no no no no no. PLEASE NO! I don't want t-to be back here! I DID MY TIME! I DID MY TIME! Please... please...) Lillith was just so scared almost about to cry but then she heard cubot's voice. (Robots go to hell too?) Cubot was able to take here out of the ruble an give her a hug. ........ ................................................................................... Lillith finally opened her eyes and looked around the area. She was back at the stage or what was left of the stage. She gave a good laugh. " I'm not in hell... ha ha..." She looked down at the ground and saw the trumpet. It looked like it took damage but not that much all things considered. Lillith listened to cubot some more. "Pull... through... wait that was... a... fucking bomb...A BOMB!" Her body had been regenerating at a very slow rate before but it all of a sudden just spiked. She got up almost tripping. Livid was almost not an appropriate word for her anger. "Who... set the bomb... WHO DID IT" Lillith voice was getting louder. "WHO WAS THE LITTLE SHIT THAT DID THIS! I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE THEY SUFFERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Lillith screamed at the top of her lungs. Anyone around the area should b able to hear the scream.

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:07 pm

It all happened in an instant. The whole stage was engulfed in a ball of flame, blowing Caen back, sending him to the ground with a thud. Bits of wood and nails flew past him, some hitting his coat and bouncing off. The world around Caen was blurry, and his ears rung loudly. He coughed and spluttered, bringing up some smoke. He lay there for a few seconds until the ringing had mostly subsided, before sitting up, and seeing William come towards him. Somehow, Caen was mostly unscathed, but William suggested going to a nearby hospital, and getting checked for any internal injuries. Caen shook his head "I'm... I'm okay... Just a few bruises..." He inhaled sharply and put one hand on the back of his head, wincing as he did so. "The civilians... Are more important right now..." He continued, getting up shakily. Anger began to spread across his face as he looked around at the destruction around him. "Despicable..." He muttered, "whatever reason this has happened... Innocents have gotten hurt... That is... Unforgivable..."

He watched William run away, beginning to tend to the wounded. Caen, instead, ran towards the edge of where the stage once was, looking around for the same canine that had been loitering around that area. He was very visibly pissed "where are you, you coward?!" He shouted, tears beginning to well up in his eyes. He scanned the area, before they met with the dog, who was not too far away from the area. He began to run, quickly catching up to the Mobian. He jumped, attempting to tackle him.

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex on Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:31 pm

“Such language, you're sure she isn't a friend of Shadow?” Orbot ribbed her knowing she was fine.

“This isn't a time for jokes,” Cubot scolded. “She's hurting and we're all angry.”

“Just please calm down, miss. Everyone is rather on edge since the blast. I'd rather we not draw too much attention to ourselves. Maybe we should take you somewhere you can rest.” Orbot ponders as to where.

“The Penthouse!” Cubot interjected. “That should be the safest place in the city, especially with the extra security we brought in…”

“You didn't call Metal Sonic, did you Cubot?” There was some fear and irritation in his voice.

“I had to,” Cubot protested. “Last time there was an assassination attempt he shook me my by the servos for an hour before I spilled the beans. He doesn't even talk, but he terrifies me.”

----------------------

“Ghaa... What's wrong with you kid.” The dog was wearing a similar jacket.

Some local police noticed the scuffle and tried to break it up. “What's going on here, eigh?”

“This kid jumped me.” As the canine pushes Caen away he could see this dog wasn't wearing any gloves.

“Maybe we ought to take you down to the station and let you cool off,” the officer suggested.

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:28 pm

"Who the hell is shadow? Oh never mind!" She took the damaged trumpet from the ground and held it in one hand. "CALM DOWN?!? I just got blown up!" she grabbed the trumpet harder. "and now you want to take me to the penthouse? Am I even allowed to go in there? And why would he have a robot that is like his most hated enemy? I'm pretty sure if I hated someone, I wouldn't make a robot clone."

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:12 pm

Caen stood, calming himself down, before his eyes scanned the Mobian, and noticing that, while his clothing was similar, it was not the same. He sighed, before brushing some dirt off of the canine's shoulder "I am so, so sorry. It's just that bomb has been set off by a guy that looked similar to you. I saw you and I... I panicked. Sorry. Hope I didn't ruin your night." He turned to the police officers "just a case of mistaken identity. Won't happen again, officers. But I cant waste time 'cooling off', I gotta go, now. Time is of the essence." He said, walking around the police officers, before picking up speed, looking around the panicking crowd. "Where are you...?" He muttered between gritted teeth. He stopped on top of the pile of rubble, looking over the crowd, hoping he could see this Mobian. He wished he had some form of contact with William, so he could have more than one pair of eyes on the case. Then again, as he had said before, the civilians should come first, so this was probably for the best.

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex on Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:02 pm

“I don't have any leads. We do, however, have an assassin chained up under the hotel.” Orbot was rather peeved. “If anyone should be angry it's me. You and Cubot spent the whole night galavanting around, The Doctor trusted you to protect him and now he might be…” Orbot was breaking down into oily tears. “And worst of all I'm going to be overruled by Metal Sonic, The Doctor's favorite backstabbing maniac. You don't know what he is like. He's been with The Doctor since Little Planet. Sonic has been a challenge for years. The Doctor built several Sonics faster, stronger, and meaner than the original. Sonic’s free spirit translated into constant betrayal. Like Sonic he has no respect for Badniks and destroys them for sport.”

-------------

“You accusing me of something kid?” As Caen looked around he could see many canines: foxes, wolves, dogs, coyotes, domestic, and natural breeds. Many of them were dressed for the cool night.

“Hey wait a second,” the officer orders. Two human officers and a shrew mobian give chase after Caen. “What do you know about the perpetrator? If you've got nothing to hide come down to the station and give us a statement.”

“Don't run Hedgehog, darn it.” The humans were easy enough to outrun, but the shrew kept coming. He hopped over a parked jeep and slid under a food stall to cut Caen off. “I'm not going to ask you again. I know hedgehogs are fast but you can't run forever.” The shrew was only armed with a nightstick.

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:40 pm

"Oh, so you're saying this is somehow our fault?!? You must be joking! It's not like we are the ones that put a bomb under the stage! And exactly how were we going to know there was a bomb! even if we weren't enjoying the night and was guarding Eggman, I can't sense bombs and neither can Cubot! Getting angry at us is pointless and only waste all of our time! If you have such a problem with metal sonic than get rid of him or deal with it! If you're so loyal to the doctor then you will respect his decision in making the other robot overrule you." She got very close to Orbot. Giving a very threatening glare. "If you weren't friends with cubot, I would have crushed your head already. Got it?"

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:39 pm

Caen began to move again, giving some people in the crowd a light push before he emerged near the parking lot, and he began running again, going past a few carts "where could he have gone?" He said, before he was stopped in his tracks by a Shrew, who had ran into his path. He skidded to a halt, narrowly avoiding bumping into the officer.

He held up his hands, "look, officer, you got it all wrong, I'm not running from you, I'm running after the perpetrator of this crime. In the time that we waste doing this game of cat and mouse, more people could be injured. This guy clearly doesn't care about civilians, and I can't handle the thought of people getting hurt whilst I could've done something. So, if you truly wish to help people, please don't stop me again." He nodded, walking past the officer, again "if youre going after this guy, though, I'd arm yourself with more than a stick. I'd think he'd be armed."

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex on Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:32 am

“I did not accuse you! I was simply stating that despite trusting you were helpless to stop it. I was helpless… I… I’m just not built for violence.” The robot seemingly choked up and started to bawl. “I don’t know what to do without our master,” he whined out. “How do you live when your creator and sole purpose for existing is gone.”

“Aww there there, Orbot.” Cubot comforted his brother. “Let's get you home. We’ll order room service, we can watch your favorite movie, and we’ll plug in early.”

“Really we can watch Brashness and Injustice?” Orbot looked up through his oily tears.

“Suuuuure.” Cubot drew it out, not sounding especially excited about watching a historical romantic drama again. “I think we’re both tired Lillith. I guess if you want to go looking now you can, but I think the three of us and Metal ought to get started in the morning on a fresh charge.”

----------------------

“I told you to stop.” The shrewd cop blocks Caen’s way. “If you come down to the station we can get a sketch artist to draw him up based on your description. Every police station and patrolling officer can have his picture in an hour.” He goes for Caen’s hands. “Could have done something?” The shrew stops and looks perplexed now. “Just how much do you know?”

“Look you’ve given me no reason to trust you.” He points to the bodycam above his chest pocket. “You will comply or it’s your picture going out there as a possible suspect. Even if you’re just some clumsy kid making a joke they’ll still hit you with Resisting Arrest and Interfering with a Police Investigation.”
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:27 am

“How do you live when your creator and sole purpose for existing is gone.” Lillith flinched when she heard those words. She had said the same words a very long time ago. She didn't even listen to the conversation that cubot and orbot had after that. Lillith was silent looking at the ground. She remembered the times of how hard it was to cope with the loss of her original master. She stayed there frozen for a little bit until she finally responded. "Whatever... you say cubot..."

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:41 am

Caen was once again stopped by the cop, irritating him even more. The fact that he threatened to have him as a suspect just did so even further. He growled and looked up at the sky, saying "when will this night end?" In a highly exasperated voice. "Look, this guy has set off a bomb, I don't think you realise the gravity of the situation. This guy could set off more. How would you feel if hundreds die because you were down at the police station drawing pretty pictures?!"He sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose, speaking in a calmer tone "look, I'll admit, I'm not the least suspicious-looking guy in the world, but you have to trust me on this one. People's lives are in danger, her-"
In Caen's mind, something clicked, giving him words that may allow the shrew to stop chasing him "plus, considering the fact that he's a potential freedom fighter, and the doctor has been injured, I think it would be best to apprehend him ASAP."
Caen sighed, wondering if this police officer will finally let him past "please... Not for my sake... But for theirs... I would not be able to bear with the guilt if more people get hurt tonight by that.... That coward!"

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex on Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:12 am

“Lillith? You okay over there?” Cubot queried and pulled at the girls torn cloths. The two robots seem to have made up.

“Come on let's get going.” Cubot had to be strong for the three of them. “Somebody has to ride in the middle. Think you're up to it?” He showed them to the Eggmobile. It was the standard flying vehicle of The Doctor's fleet. His own model was made up of three pods: a center pod for Doctor Eggman and two side pods that seated many minions over the years. 

“We should send a letter to Scratch and Grounder,” Orbot noted. “Do you think Breezy will take us in?”

“We'll cross that spike pit when we come to it.” Cubot reassured while firing up the engines. “We can fly it Lillith, but could you watch the stabilizers? If it blinks red tell us… and hold on to something. There aren't any seat belts.”

It was a bumpy ride to the hotel.

------------------------

“This isn't a joke. This is police procedure. I don't know how you know there are more bombs; this seems like a clear cut assassination. If you have some kind of proof maybe I can listen to you. Other wise you're just wasting time not coming to me.” The Shrew turned to his radio, “The hedgehog is refusing to comply but he’s offering information about another attack, please advise.”

“I'll take it from here officer.” An electric stun baton comes swinging at Caen’s neck. A large buck was carrying it. He’d assembled a gang of cyberized punks for his witch hunt.

“Sergeant Chromehorn?” The shrew recognized Horace. “What are you doing here, terrorist threats on this city are local law enforcement and BC Volunteer Military jurisdiction. You can’t just take him.”

“You heard what he said. The Freedom Fighters were behind this. Isn’t that right Caen?” Even if Caen dodged, he was surrounded. “Enemy combatants are ours to interrogate. Our leader was almost just killed in your city and you’re playing awfully close to breaking our treaty.”

“This kid isn’t an enemy combatant. You can’t take him without any evidence that he’s a Freedom Fighter.” The cop tried to stand up to the thugs.

“I’ve just been made aware of a mole in the EggArmy,” Horace explained. “We’ve decoded a series of messages that suggest Caen was recently inducted into their ranks. Look here...” He provides the officer a digital tablet. “Caen Flare proved useful in covering up this operation. He was able to silence a witness without force and maintained composure while keeping up our secret in front of friends and threats. I believe he could prove a valuable asset in the future.” Horace quoted the document. “Will there be any more questions officer?” 

“No sir. I’ll be leaving.” He shakes his head and turns the other way.

“As I thought. Now...” Horace stands over Caen threateningly. “Where were we Caen? You don’t even have to tell us who the mole is. I’ll be going over everyone you talked to tonight until I find out who it was. I suppose if you just told me it would save my fists some work.” Horace removed his coat. “Tire him out a little boys.”

The ruffians moved in to subdue and bind the hedgehog while Horace kept taunting him. “Was it that weakling LeCrown? I always suspected he was stealing foodstuffs from the storage area, but he doesn’t have armory clearance. Who else did you see at the base…?” He pondered. “Couldn’t have been the doctor or Fabia… She wouldn’t do something like that to me.” There was some history there. “Or maybe that little bovidae harlot you brought in tonight really pulled the wool over on us? Typical domestic breeds, making the rest of us cloven hooves look bad.”

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:21 am

"Don't worry about me. I'm... fine. Just got reminded of someone, that's all." Lillith looked at the Eggmobile and was about to get on but she got reminded of something. "Oh wait I need to get something first!" Lillith quickly ran back to the changing room trailer. She was limping a little but she kept going. When she made it to the trailer, she grabbed her old clothes and ran back. Lillith hopped on the Eggmobile, putting the trumpet and her old clothes on the floor of the mobile. "Sorry, a very special book made these clothes especially for me and I don't want to leave them behind.They're too valuable to me. " She took a tight grip on a part of the Eggmobile and looked at the stabilizers or at least what she thought were the stabilizers. Lillith didn't really know that much about technology. "I'm ready to go!"

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:53 am

The shrew was, once again, refusing to budge, even going so far as to begin talking on the police radio. Caen opened his mouth to speak, but before he could do so, he felt a blow hit the side of his neck. Now, this would not be enough to send him to the ground by itself, however, the fact that this was accompanied by a bolt of electricity made his legs cave in beneath him, sending him to his knees.

When Caen regained composure, he heard his attacker speaking to the cop, explaining the so-called 'situation', essentially accusing him of being a freedom fighter, himself. He tried to stand up, to no avail, so just turned his head, speaking in a threatening tone "you what?"

Caen couldn't speak any more before he was dragged up by Horace's lackeys, who began to bind him, and beat him. He winced in pain after every blow, trying to hold back screams of pain. Horace began taunting him, asking him questions about a 'mole'. Caen spoke in a breathless, pained way "a... A mole...? Let's pretend I know... What the hell you're... Talking about for a sec... William would not be a mole... He's trying his best... He's... He's devoted... Plus, why the hell would the... Freedom fighters... Want someone like me... In their ranks... Anyway, even if I... Did do what you're.... Accusing me of?"

Caen chuckled, drooping his head downwards "oh... Oh, I get it... This is payback for me.... Showing you up, eh? Why am I not... Surprised... People like you are... All thugs..." He looked up, a cocky smile now spread across his face "but you still won't learn... That you shouldn't play with... Fire..."

Caen's arms grew hotter, and hotter until they burst into flames. These flames spread across his torso, then down his legs, and across his head. He was hoping that he would be able to burn his foes using these flames, just so he could have a slight advantage in this situation. He spoke in a louder, more confident way "Let's see you put those oh-so-amazing cybernetic implants to the test, Horace."

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex on Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:04 pm

“Don't play stupid with us Caen. Point five kilos of plastic explosive and two military grade laser rifles were stolen from our armory today. I'm sure you can guess what happened to the explosives.”

“Only officers can open the weapon lockers in the armory. So our mole must be an officer or have stolen an officer's credentials. These radio messages suggest the mole tool an interest in you. Now tell us which one of your degenerate friends is the Freedom Fighter.” Horace drags his burning minion away by the collar. “Stay away from him.” He smothers the flames on his friend with his coat.

“Why would I want revenge? This is the kind of crisis officers are rewarded for resolving and you're going to help me.” He turns to his gang. “Get him some medical attention but don't let Caen go anywhere. When brute force and cybernetics aren't enough that's when you fight with your head.”

------------------

“Here we go.” The Eggmobile lunged into the night sky. It wobbled in the air and floated towards a high class tourist district. Fire Engines rolled in to put out the fire started by a burning Egg Pawn. From this high up they looked more like toy trucks. One of the trucks was suddenly stopped

----------------

“Our poor friend over there got a little too drunk and accidentally lit himself on fire. Could you help us kind sirs?” Horace lied.

As Caen’s flames reached out a stream of pressurized water crashed into him. “You really got us out of a pickle there. Expect a large charitable donation from the EggArmy for your aid.”

Horace passed an extinguisher he took from the truck to one of his men. “Hit him with that if he tries anything.” The buck took charge of dragging the hedgehog to his vehicle.

------------------

Lillith spent her night in a lavish penthouse suite. There was room service, premium movie channels, and complimentary monogrammed pajamas. Orbit and Cubot nodded off early and plugged themselves in after their movie. Caen would be spending his night in a hard EggArmy cell.

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:27 pm

Lillith sat in the middle of the room. She turned off the tv and started to look at the floor. She wasn't capable of sleep so she stayed doing nothing for the rest of the night. When it was morning, she changed back to her old clothes and patiently waited for Cubot and orbot to "wake up"..It almost looked a little stalker-ish.

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:50 pm

"I told you before, I don't know anything about who blew up your damn boss. Frankly, that just shows that you have a thief problem." Caen said, standing and crossing his arms. 

A red firetruck pulled up, and Horace began speaking to the Mobian driving it. They nodded and pulled out the firehose. "Oh, shit." Caen muttered, as a blast of water hit him with incredible force, sending him onto his back. A loud sizzling noise could be heard as Caen screamed in pain. When the hose stopped, visible burn marks could be seen on Caen, as he lay there, whimpering in pain. 

"You... You..." Caen said as he was dragged across the dirt by Horace "you'll pay for this.... Insult to my name... You bitch..." Caen muttered, his entire body practically paralysed from the pain. 

Soon, he was god-knows-where, chucked into a small, cramped cell. Bars stretched over one side, so whoever was looking in could observe Caen. The rest of the walls were made of a cold, cracked concrete. 

For most of the night, he paced, back and forth, occasionally punching the wall in anger, at both Horace, for the pain he caused, and at himself, for being so... Arrogant. He wished that he could go back to his hotel room, sleep off this horrific night, but alas, he couldn't. He set one hand alight, holding it up in the darkness. He looked at himself "I'm damn lucky the burns are only minor. He could've killed me with that thing. Oh, he'll pay... He'll pay me back a thousand-fold." Caen muttered, holding one arm through the bars to see his surroundings "I better try to sleep. No doubt they'll be interrogating me by dawn." He sighed "not like that hasn't happened before..." 

Caen lay down on the ground, buttoning up his coat partially to give him some sense of warmth. After a while, he was snoring softly.

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex on Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:55 pm

A loud crack came from the penthouse’s helipad early in the morning. Oddly it didn't set off any of the security systems. Orbot and Cubot were roused in a state of panic.

Orbot went to unlock the door. “Metal Sonic… you're here early. Ohh…” Metal had caught sight of the girl spacing out in the room. He stepped right through Orbot and knocked him aside.

Cubot tried to intervene, blocking the mech’s path. “Woo wooh wait Metal, she is new. We're working together… ghaa!” He kicked his little hover boot as he was hefted into the air by Metal Sonic and tossed away.

He finally stopped in front of Lillith. Metal didn't say anything but put out his claw like hand for her. This was no ordinary robot. Anger and magical energy radiated from his core.

-----------------

“Gee Caen you look like crap.” A clanking came from the door early in the morning. It was Fabia. She was picking the lock with a tool kit. “I found you a uniform, but we don't have time for a shower.”

The lock clanked open. “I'm sorry about those radio messages. I have a lot to tell you, but it would be better if we got out of here.” She laid out a uniform and a side arm for him. “There's just one snag. That girl saw both of us last night. If she mentions me, they'll know I'm the mole and start tracking my cybernetics.” She strained while asking him, “do you think you could silence her for me.”

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top