Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dregan Writes Word With Walliteration

2 posters

Go down

Dregan Writes Word With Walliteration Empty Dregan Writes Word With Walliteration

Post by Dregan Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:16 pm

Not so sure my writing counts as 'Fan Fiction' since, well... most of it really isn't in any way heavily entrenched within pre-established official canons. Still, I do a lot of writing - poems, poetry, all sorts - so perhaps it's about time I actually post up some of it!
Will use spoiler tags and such so as not to stretch everything out. For now, just gonna start with a standalone short story!

JESSICA
So! It was shark week recently! As such, felt reasonable to write a story with my shark, JC!
Some of you who've RP'd with her in the past maaay know that despite being a shark, she's scared of water. As such, it seemed reasonable to write a story to cover 'why?' So yeah, if you're curious on that one, well... read on!
Spoiler:
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Dregan Writes Word With Walliteration Empty Re: Dregan Writes Word With Walliteration

Post by Froshana Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:57 am

That was actually a very interesting read!
Your style of writing is one of those that I'm totes jealous of because it draws you in without being overly-wordy or just a chore to read, but does a really good job of instilling vivid images in one's mind about what's happening and how the characters are feeling.
I can especially tell because when I finished reading, it took me a sec to come back to reality, which usually only happens when I read books, haha.

I'd demand you share more things in the future, but I don't know you like that so I'll just politely urge you to keep it up. <w<
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down