Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The assult of the chaos beasts (The fanficton)

Go down

The assult of the chaos beasts (The fanficton) Empty The assult of the chaos beasts (The fanficton)

Post by kingleon Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:24 am

Prolouge
It all started at eggmans  base. The death egg. A very strange but powerful structure. Eggman had been working on some new weapons. Eggman twisted his brown mustache as he put the finishing  touches on his new creations. "Now that i have been able to take the chaos emralds for myself. Sience that stupid ehidna knuckles was too busy talking to that bat to notice whats going on. The chaos emerlds are mine.  Now that rat sonic will be out of my way." Eggman said. He had mechas esch representing one chaos emerald. Just then out of nowhere. Eggman got a message from his main metal  sonic army general. Metallix prime.  "Sir sonic the hedgehog  has been spotted getting off of a spaceship on the main deck."metallix prime said. "Danmit! Take care of him while i finish the chaos beasts.
 The mettalix army was sent out to take care of sonic. Sonic  stood infront of the metallix army that flew at him in a backwards v shaped formation. Sonics  blue spines  blew in the space wins. He was surrounded in a blue aura. As he used his boost mode to fight. He charged at 5 of them and they fell apart.  He punch and kicked the other metallix.  His hand to hand combat skills busted them out of the way. That was untill metalix  prime apeered. A read version of metal sonkc with golden pupils. "hello my advisery"metallix prime said. "PRIME" Sonic  yelled in anger. "Last time i checked you wearnt able  to protect yourself, or  your son"prime said. The thought of sonic seeing his sons corpse laying on the ground. That hit a nerve. Sonic  screamed in anger. He boosted  and prime  and delivered a blow to his face. "Bad idea hedgehog. I was just a distraction," prime  said. The chaos beast for the green emrald came out. He had long wild hair. The green chaos beast striked sonic with it's  fist.  Sonic was sent flying away. " grahhh!" Sonic yelled.
 A green beam was fired at sonic. Putting him near death. Would sonic  be able to survive was the question. The awnser was no,  sonic  had died in the blast eggman had finally won. Eggman let out a evil cackle, it was the end of sonic.

Meanwhile in hybrid city, shocker the hedgehog (my main fc) had just got off of his shift at the fast food chain, hypo burger. "I hate the lunch  rush. So hard to cook so many orders in a short time." Shocker  said with a groan. People annoy shocker in the lunch rush. Because they keep demanding to get food faster. They dont even know the struggle. Sometimes people get on the kitchen  and shocker has to fight them. Shocker sometimes wondered why he chose to work at  resturant instead of doing combat  missons for some type of organization.

Last edited by kingleon on Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : to add more plot)
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

The assult of the chaos beasts (The fanficton) Empty Part 2

Post by kingleon Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:40 pm

Shocker noticed the clock had striked 12 signiling the end of his shift in this hellhole filled with hungry people.  Shocker floated over the crowd of over 50 people.  He opened the door and flew out. He thought about what he should do now. "Mabye i should go talk to leonia. i havent seen her in a long time" Shocker said. Shocker flew towards leonias dwelling. hoping to find his old friend.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

The assult of the chaos beasts (The fanficton) Empty part 3

Post by kingleon Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:59 pm

Shocker flew towards the savannah. the place where leonia lived. leonia wansnt the only lion that lived in the savannah. some lions lived in hybrid city. but most lived in the subrubs or the savannahs on the outskirts.  While shocker was going too the savannah he noticed something bizzare. a almost dead sonic falling from the sky "The hell?" Shocker said. He caught sonic in his hands and continued to the village. luckily they had healers there who might be able to help.  so shocker continued on to leonias town.

After getting there he noticed something  strange. there were egg pawns searching trough the village. "Could eggman be behind all of this, I thought he turned a new leaf " Shocker thought in his mind There were buildings destoryed. it pooked like a warzone out here. There was also a ship from the egg fleet there. Shocker out sonic down and charged at the egg pawns. "Intruder alert, scanning power" an eggpawn said.  "TO powerful requestung backup" He said as he sent the information to the egg fleet computer.  Larger red versions of the egg pawns were deployed. theyblooked much more menecing and dangerous.  They had a humanoid shape to them. "This will be easy" Shocker said.  shocker flew to the parger egg pawns. He dashes triugh them one by one. putting a whole in esch of their chests.  Once shocker was done wih them they exploded. They burned some grass down when they exploded but nothing major.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

The assult of the chaos beasts (The fanficton) Empty Re: The assult of the chaos beasts (The fanficton)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down