Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group brainstorm for RP?

+2
Electrisa
Sparkling-Cyanide
6 posters

Go down

Group brainstorm for RP? Empty Group brainstorm for RP?

Post by Sparkling-Cyanide Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:18 am

Hey! I joined recently, and I've been lurking on the open roleplays, and I'm into starting one up with a few people. A collaborative creation idea. I'm pretty chill with anything, I'll help contribute details to a base idea: Hanging out at the park, Fight club, Night out on the city, Chili-dogs anonymous meeting, Gaming party, whatever everyone's up for. Hope someone's up for this!

Cheers, S-C.
Sparkling-Cyanide
Sparkling-Cyanide

Back to top Go down

Group brainstorm for RP? Empty Re: Group brainstorm for RP?

Post by Dregan Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:38 pm

Well, I'm always up for RPing a bit more! Albeit, not much of a starting point to go on from here, but ah well, we can work towards that.
From what you put forth, two particular ideas stand out to me, though would probably depend sorta how casual people would want to be in their participation. Like, the 'gaming party' idea might be a nice casual thing - not neccesarily thinking video gaming, but more a nice social party atmosphere to get characters chatting and getting to know each other. Can always throw in a few social party games like truth-or-dare to get the characters interacting in a nice casual manner and get them to know each other and such. Social links and all that!
The other idea that caught my eye was the Fight Club one, which would obviously be better if peeps were more up for a less casual, more serious setting. I have a few characters with links in to underground street fighting clubs - including both one character who runs such a club, and one who participates regularly in such fights. So yeah, definitely a setting I'd be happy to work with!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkling-Cyanide Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:46 am

Both of those ideas sound great! Well, anything would sound great. I think the biggest issue would be getting people to join or stay, which is what I was wanting to tackle, starting this up and gathering people interested and finally starting it. Hope we can start up something fun! 

Cheers, S-C.
Sparkling-Cyanide
Sparkling-Cyanide

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:00 pm

Okay I can't guarantee that I'd join 100%, but dammit, a nice casual (..well, maybe not too much, considering that a possible setting is a FIGHT CLUB) RP to spark interaction sounds very nice, and, uh, provided I find a suitable character (but i've got plenty of nerds so one HAS to fit the bill in one of these settings), I think I could join too! ;u;

...Er, not much to say besides that. I um. I'm not very good at coming up with plots, I jus' wanna RP ;-; How many peeps we hoping for?
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:42 pm

I'm up for whatever. Like Elec, I'm terrible with coming up with plot, but I love to rp Razz

So, yeah, count me in. (and if the amount of posts I've made in a month is anything to go by, I'm pretty active)
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkling-Cyanide Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:21 pm

Yo that's fine, I'm totally chill with writing a plot. Casual stuff sounds alright, and however many would like to join, starting out with four people can't be bad. People could join as we go. If you all wanna do it, I can go ahead and write a prompt for what everyone'd like. 

Cheers. S-C.
Sparkling-Cyanide
Sparkling-Cyanide

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:06 pm

If you have a particular idea for starting up and getting the ball rolling, I say go for it! If you're not entirely sure how to start up, then I'm sure one of us can pick up the load. Either way, I'm good to go!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by zRexx Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:34 pm

If you want, we could sorta merge the fight club idea with the others, by having the fights take place within a bar setting. Characters who aren't participating can still socialize and spectate the battle, whilst downing booze and getting drunk. This way it'd be both a casual hangout session and a fighting ring all in one.

I would love to participate in the fight club one. I have this character who's a borderline psychopath obsessed with violence, but i have yet to introduce him here. I think the best debut for him is within an underground fighting ring.

Last edited by zRexx on Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
zRexx
zRexx
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkling-Cyanide Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:39 pm

That sounds like a pleasant idea. Well, Objectively. If anyone is still up for this idea, i don't see why we couldn't start anytime soon. I've been away with family and all for nearly two months, so it's nice to come back to this, finally. 

We can develop it as we go, anyways.

Cheers, S-C.
Sparkling-Cyanide
Sparkling-Cyanide

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:06 pm

Now's about the time I'd want the mods to approve Sticks. I think she's be fun for this.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:29 pm

I'm up for it. I bet Caen would do well in this type of situation.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkling-Cyanide Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:37 pm

Well it seems an appropriate amount of people are up for it.
I'll make the start, and then edit this post so it has the link.

Edit: Here's the new RP! https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t4074-avant-garde-the-underground-club#181465
Sorry for taking so long. I just couldn't stop typing!

Last edited by Sparkling-Cyanide on Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added link.)
Sparkling-Cyanide
Sparkling-Cyanide

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:22 am

I will say, I intend to join, but shall be away next couple of days, so will hopefully hop in when I get back! Don't wait up, but just thought I'd let you know I am still interested!
Though obviously you have quite a few people in there now, so feel free to turn me down if you feel it would clutter it too much. XP
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down