Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Memories

+2
Shade the Lazarhog
Storm Wave
6 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Finding Memories - Page 4 Empty Re: Finding Memories

Post by The Red Blur Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:49 pm

The chao that Tala was protecting began to flutter their way towards the hedgehog, and his tiny chao companion, soon surrounding the two of them. Shade then said that his chao, with the rather odd name 'Blimp', had summoned the chao, which would no doubt describe the trance-like state they were put in. He then said that he was a guardian of the chaos, or something like that, and added that he spoke for all animals. Caen chuckled "you needn't be scared for anyone, I'm not gonna hurt you, or your chao. Plus, what kind of heartless brute attacks a defenseless chao?" Caen said, crossing his arms "I'm Caen, not really a guardian, just someone who tries to make the world that little bit better."

Last edited by The Red Blur on Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : brain... oddness... made some changes...)
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:27 pm

The wolf watches this scene unfold before him as he continues to back away so he can keep an eye on things. This strange black hedgehog had appeared from nowhere was now conversing with the red hedgehog he'd seen earlier and left with the other canine, who was back as well. All those little creatures that had been around her earlier were here as well flocking around the black hedgehog and another similar small creature with him as well.

*Well... they seem to have a handle on things here...* the wolf thinks to himself, as the hedgehogs converse, *I'm going to get out from under this floating lake before it changes its location and withdraw to what is hopefully a safer observation distance just in case anything else strange happens. I've already been blinded by light twice and knocked on my back once... this is no time to tempt fate while out in the open.*

The wolf eventually turns once he feels he's far enough away and quickens his pace to get out from under the floating body of water.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:33 pm

Tala watched as the group of young chao began to play with the other, single single older one who appeared with this strange black hedgehog. There was an odd power resonating from the hedgehog in question, but she couldn't get a feel for what it was exactly. He didn't appear to require any help, but she couldn't just let the words settle without knowing first who he was and why he made such a... unique entrance.

Looking up above at the mass of liquid floating tirelessly above them, she inwardly shuddered, thinking back to when she woke up inside a pod full of liquid. Granted it was more a green colour than the calming blue, but it still brought on a severe headache when she thought of it.

"Who... who are you? Why are you here? What is the purpose of your arrival? At this time?" She heard herself speak almost as if she was on auto pilot. She gently placed a hand over her mouth. She wasn't one for talking a lot, but her brain had began to go into overdrive. 

Looking around to the other Mobians around, she noticed the silver coloured male had retreated to a distance that was uncovered by the floating waters above their heads.

Last edited by ForevaYoung on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:29 pm

The hedgehog continued playing with the Chao while talking with the red hedgehog who revealed his name was Caen, "hello Caen, I'm glad you're a nice person and I can sense you are someone who generally cares a lot about people," meanwhile the hedgehog didn't notice the wolf retreating behind him or the floating water cloud above him. However, the hedgehog soon realised where he was, "wait, where am I?"

The black hedgehog then noticed the red wolf look up and as the hedgehog also looked up he was shocked to see a floating cloud of pure water, "holy cr- what is that thing?" The hedgehog looked around and soon deducted the anti gravity lake above him, "how'd this all happen?" The hedgehog was then hit by questions from the red wolf who seemed to regret asking such questions, "who am I? I am, no-one."

The hedgehog had a name, but was too ashamed to ever use it again, "I don't know." The hedgehog didn't know whether to answer the girl's other questions or make questions of his own but to be polite, the hedgehog continued, "I don't why I'm here but last thing I remember, I was escaping the Lazaris battleship. And as what time, well what is the date?"
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:10 pm

(Um, who's turn is it? Cause I completely forgot about this rp and then I thought it was my turn but I had just gone *slaps face* )
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:51 pm

( OOC: It's Red Blur's turn. I'm sure he'll get around to it when he's ready. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:36 pm

((OOC: Red? Its your turn. If you don't reply within the next day, We're skipping you.
Gonna have to bring to attention a limit of inactivity to keep the RP from dieing. A 3 day limit should suffice. Unless there's a reason that cannot be helped, then you will be skipped. Everyone alright with this?))
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:40 pm

(Yeah, this seems okay.)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:57 pm

( OOC: I'm always good with posting deadlines. I use them myself after all. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:02 pm

(sorry! I was busy with a lot of stuff and then completely forgot! Hopefully I shouldn't get sidetracked anymore!))

"noone? Fair enough." Caen said, not pushing any further for the hedgehog's name, although he was puzzled as to why he was desperate to not give it. However, Caen did notice that the hedgehog was almost... Ashamed to give his name. This hedgehog then proceeded to talk about his last memories, which were something to do with a "Lazaris battleship", to which Caen replied, asking "what's a Lazaris battleship? Was someone attempting to capture you?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:41 pm

The wolf continues to walk away, moving out of earshot of the conversation going on behind him. As he walks, he reaches behind himself to check the back of his shirt and pants. Once he brings his paw back in front himself for inspection, he isn't surprised to find that he had a layer of mud from his landing on the lake bed. He sighs softly.

*Great... now I'll need to wash up... and the nearest source of water is located vertically from here...* he thinks to himself a little irritably.

Once he gets out from under the floating lake water, he's surprised to find that it is actually raining as well.

*Uh... huh.* he thinks as he pauses and glances skyward, *Maybe I can get a bit cleaned up before I get to sleep after all.*

He then resumes walking back to where he'd left his belongings, moving at a bit quicker pace, so that he could take advantage of the current weather.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:51 pm

Tala found herself scratching the back of her head in embarrassment. She also had no clue as to what date it was, so was just as curious as the black hedgehog.

Thinking it was appropriate, she sat down on the wet grass surrounding the outskirts of where the lake would normally be. She was already filthy so there wasn't much point in her trying to keep any more clean. She would go and take a swim in some nearby waters if the rain slowed at any point.

Taking a deep breath before letting it out as a long sigh, Tala looked down to the hedgehog and felt like she could understand some of how he was feeling. She didn't know a thing about him, but she just felt that he hadn't exactly had an easy life.

Much like the rest of the small group that had all come together it seemed. 

A loud bang came from further inside the thicker forest area, making the ground all around them shake like some kind of earthquake. A huge dust cloud rose from the trees, before the sound of something anyone could only guess as robotic began clanging around the same distance away. It sounded like mechanical thudding, almost like the equivalent of footsteps.

Tala whirled round at the noise. Her ears fell flat to her head and a strange dark aura began to envelop her. Her eyes narrowed to slits as she raised herself into a fighting stance. She didn't really know how to fight, but the aura around her felt like a power source she had never experienced before, and she was willing to let her instincts take over in order to protect those around her.

"They're here. The humans have found us!"

Last edited by ForevaYoung on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:45 pm

Shade was clearly disturbed by the idea of giving his name but shrugged it off. Caen then posed the question, "what is a Lazaris battleship?" which confused Shade. It felt like it happened moments ago but it seemed that may have not been the case; or he was just on a different part of the world.

(Just to say, if any of your characters would know about the "Lazaris Invasion" that Shade is going to explain, it happened 30 years before this rp. Just as a heads up.)

Shade raised an eyebrow and began to explain, "none of you know about the Lazari that invaded Mobius? Horrible creatures created by the Hylaros used to kill or mutate other creatures into Lazaris? Anyway, Blimp and I were both abducted onto their ship and we're both going to be mutated. But something went wrong and we escaped the ship before it crashed. And I guess we were trapped in that rock thing until now."

Shade sniffed and wiped his eyes, "I lost almost all my closest friends on that ship, and the last family I had left," his eyes teared up and he fell onto his knees. This upset the Chao and their quiet mingling came to a halt as almost all of them looked at Shade. Some of the Chao comforted Shade while others huddled around Tala, with scared and worried looks on their faces, they knew something was happening.

Shade then was shocked to see the smoke or dust cloud, hear the almost ear shattering bang and feel the ground quake. Shade rose to his feet before screaming in pain and holding his chest, as the water cloud began falling from the sky suddenly and unexpectedly. Shade looked up as it sped towards them and just before it landed, Shade put a reflexive, protective hand towards the water and screamed, "no!"

As if by magic, the cloud stopped moving in mid air, only a few feet away from the highest part of the lake. Shade knew he had stopped it because he could feel a strange energy inside him that was entirely new to him. Just before Shade could do anything else, the Chao began to freak out and fly around scared. Shade could barely calm down while he tried to find Blimp but eventually Blimp flew into Shade's arms.

Shade then mumbled in a different language and the Chao began to calm down before quietly flying out from the lake. Shade held Blimp close to him and began to climb out of the lake, "is everyone okay?" He asked, worried about the safety of everyone, "what am I?" He mumbled, looking down at himself.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:19 am

( OOC: Been three days. Taking my turn. )

The wolf had reached his belongings and then took a few moments to remove his weapon and set it on the ground. He moves back into the rain to wash his paws off and then start doing the same with the back of his head.

It was only a short time later that he heard and felt the rumble in the distance.

*What the..* he thinks as he looks around, *Sounded like thunder... but there's no lightning.*

As it was dark out with the rain clouds hiding the moon, he couldn't see the dust rising in the distance. Then the lake suddenly fell from the sky. He heard someone cry out and then the water came to a halt just a short distance from the ground.

*Glad I saw that coming and got out of the way...* he thinks, before his attention is drawn back to the distant rumbling.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:48 pm

The water from above came crashing down, making Tala yelp involuntarily before it stopped again, just inches from the ground it was supposed to be on. She looked warily over to the black hedgehog who held his hand up as if he was the one halting the liquid from making its mark. 

'So, he can control water? Or maybe it's a form of psychokinesis?' She pondered before turning her attention back to the problem quickly coming their way.

Out of nowhere, she began to get a massive headache, and without time to comprehend what was happening with a working brain, she fell to the ground on her knees and holding her head as her vision greyed out.

Silver bars were in front of her vision. Curiosity overcame her as she reached a small stubby hand out towards the metal poles that looked rather large to her. Upon contact, she felt a horrible sensation that blew her towards the back of her confines. Sparks rattled over her and her fur was on its ends.
"Hey, no touching! We need you alive to get our work done, kid."
A blonde haired woman who wore far too much make up came into her view. She had layers of foundation on her face, making her look like her skin was leathery and shiny.
"You do realise you're talking to a baby, right?"
A male human appeared behind her, his black hair slicked back with gel as he readjusted his thick glasses with a disgusted glance at the young wolf cub. "It wont understand a thing you're saying."
Oh how wrong they were.
She felt hot tears run down her face as she cried out loudly for her mother. She didn't understand why her parents weren't here and stopping this pain.
A sharp pain came from her right shoulder as she whipped around to see a large needle stuck in by the female human who had on a dark smirk.
"You're parents are gone. You know that, you saw it first hand after all."
She laughed loudly and obnoxiously right in her face, prompting more tears to fall.

Tala came back to the real world with a start. What the hell was that vision? Was it a memory she had lost?
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:03 pm

Shade panted and looked around and shook his head, "that couldn't have just happened," he thought, "I didn't just do that," Shade began to freak out before jumping when the lake suddenly fell the remainder of the distance between it and ground. Shade was startled and made sure to count the number of Chaos, at least 20, excluding Blimp. Shade then looks at Tala then Caen, "you both okay?" He asks them both.

Shade then notices Tala undergoing some sort of panic attack. Shade runs over and lets go of Blimp, he hovers close to Shade, and Shade comforts her, "shh, shh, it's okay, just stay calm and breath slowly," then Tala seems to stop panicking but Shade could see the confusion and worry in her eyes, Shade now thinking Tala may have gone through some sort of strange phase.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:04 am

((sorry, guys, I'll catch my character up, now))

"I... I think I've heard of 'em, but I don't remember seeing 'em. I mean, thats understandable, considering it was twelve years before I was born, but still..." Caen spoke after hearing of these Lazaris invaders. "I'm sorry that they died. If I could have saved them, I would. Really." Caen said, resting one hand on his chest.

All of a sudden, the ground beneath Caen began to quake, and clouds of dust began to gather all around, before the water suspended above him, Tala, and this other hedgehog started to descend, and fast. Caen responded by dropping to the ground, shouting "hit the deck!" As he did so. He could see that this hedgehog was in physical pain, and was tempted to risk going and helping him, but the hedgehog then reached out, and shouted, causing the water to come to a standstill.

Caen was breathing heavily as he slowly got up, his body now caked in mud. "Thanks, bud. I didn't really want an abrupt bath." He said, before he looked down and continued "then again, I think I need one now," he chuckled, turning towards the edge of the lake, and saw Tala was having some form of fit, or something akin to that, at least. Immediately, Caen began running towards he. As he neared the edge, he jumped and summoned some flames, which he shot towards the ground, causing him to be sent in the opposite direction through some form of recoil. This saved him the difficulty of travelling up a wet, muddy slope. He stopped next to Tala, kneeling down and laying a hand on her shoulder "it's okay. We're here. You're safe." Caen said, trying to reassure her.

Last edited by The Red Blur on Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:21 am

The wolf was some distance from the others in this clearing, so he had no idea what was going on between them. The water had now settled back into its former location, but he paid it little mind. Instead, the wolf was hanging his sword back at his side in case he needed it as the rumbling through the forest grew louder. Finally picking up his backpack, the wolf starts heading towards the side of the lake furthest from where the rumbling seemed to be approaching from.

Last edited by C.S.O. on Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:47 am

Tala came back from the horrible vision that hurt her more emotionally than physically to see Caen and the black hedgehog next to her. The water had just fallen back into there it was supposed to be again,  creating a large wave that washed over the ground.  Seeing a chance to get her feet cleaned, she held her feet out when a smaller wave neared them to let the water wash the excess mud away.

Seeing the concerned faces of the two, she glanced sheepishly between them, pushing her index fingers together, not really knowing what to say. Would they understand?

"I...I had a...memory come back. Something seems to have triggered it, but i dont know what..."

Remembering the current situation with the ground still quaking, she whirled around to see the silver wolf heading in the opposite direction of the commotion that was heading their way. She looked to the two other Mobians quickly before taking off in the opposed direction of the other canine. 

"I can't let these humans do any more destruction to this place. Fight with me or keep safe, its your choice, but I'm not backing down."

Some chao had already taken the hint and were floating after her,  tiny wings fluttering rapidly to catch up and little faces narrowed in a serious manner as if they were ready to help protect the forest.

Tala saw the tiny blobs following behind her and she sweat dropped with a nervous smile.

"That... wasn't what I had in mind..."

Last edited by ForevaYoung on Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:06 am

( OOC: My apologies. After reading Foreva's reply here and then looking over my post I see that the way I worded my wolf's destination actually did convey the opposite of what I had intended.

I've made the correction to my post. My wolf should now be fleeing like I intended and not moving towards that which would squash him. Smile )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:25 am

(Foreva, since C.S.O has fixed his post, I think you too will need to adjust your post slightly because of how it wouldn't make sense for Tala to run in the opposite direction of the wolf even though it seemed like the wolf was walking in the direction he shouldn't be which is the direction Tala is running in.

That is where I'm gonna end that sentence because that felt like I was trying to explain the plot of Inception. But yeah a quick fix just to #MakeConsistencyGreatAgain
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:01 pm

((Sorted the post now. Sorry about that C.S.O ^^))
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:22 pm

( OOC: No problem on your end. When I wrote that post originally it had one meaning in my head, but when I reread it after seeing your reply, I understood exactly why and how you interpreted it as you did. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:25 pm

Shade chuckled at Caen's sentence about not wanting a bath before Tala explains how a memory was triggered, but she doesn't know what is was or why it happened. Shade took a step back and began to think about what was happening, "did he just say that happened 12 years before he was born? That's, not possible, it can't be," Shade began to panic and breathe heavily, his eyes darting around before Shade fell to his feet.

Shade's panic attack wasn't looking like it was going to end but then Tala mentioned about fighting which made Shade shake his head rapidly and franticall; it almost looked like he was having some form of seizure. Shade used a tree to help him get back on his feet but he grabbed his head and couldn't stop panicking. Blimp was trying to calm Shade down but to no avail.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:45 pm

( OOC: Three day limit hit again. Taking my turn. Hopefully without the mental error in my writing this time. Wink )

The wolf glances back as he heads towards the treeline, putting the lake between himself and whatever was heading this way. He can see the other wolf and the hedgehogs still out in the open along with all the little creatures too. He frowns slightly.

*I hope they know what they are doing standing out there...* he thinks, *I'd rather stay out of sight of whatever is making all that noise... See what I'm dealing with before it gets to decide what it's going to do to me.*

He hurries to move past the trees and get out of sight in the darkness there. He shakes off some of the water on him from the rain then settles down to look back into the clearing and see what was coming.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next