Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tala the Wolf

4 posters

Go down

Tala the Wolf Empty Tala the Wolf

Post by ForevaYoung Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:38 pm

Name: Tala
Nicknames: Fuzzball, Wolfy
Species: Cascade Mountain Wolf
Birthday: 24th April
Mobian Height: 3'4
Anthro Height: 5'2
Weight: 70lbs

Appearance: Tala is a dark maroon red colour with lighter red wavy hair and bangs. Her bangs are similar in appearance to that of Tails and Amy’s, but a lot wilder and flick outwards in some places. They also blend into her hair and not her fur, so are lighter red. She has white fur blending in to the insides of her hands, feet and ends of her bangs. A white muzzle blending up the middle of her face in between her sapphire blue eyes. Her tail also has a white underside. She has a sleek build with toned arms and legs. 
The tufts of fur on the side of her face are red, with the white of her muzzle having smaller tufts around the edges. 
Her general attire consists of: A light violet coloured plain vest top underneath a black short sleeved hoodie that is unzipped to show the top underneath. She wears teal blue denim shorts. Her legs are covered by thigh high black stockings. On her feet are a pair of white, teal and black hi top shoes. She wears a pair of loose silver bangles on each wrist and her hands are gloveless.
A unique characteristic to Tala is that she has a pair of black horns curling around from behind her ears and point upwards in front of them.  If you are interested in why she has these horns, read her history which should fill you in. 

References:
Tala the Wolf Tala_g10

Personality traits

- Nature and freedom, the outside, adventuring to find beautiful sights
- Music and dancing, practising her fighting skills (Capoeira),
- Chocolate, the moon, baking.

Dislikes:
- G.U.N, small spaces, anything excessively smelly, people making fun of her being short
- People being negative around her, her own powers, humans but will tolerate the right ones if she gets to know them.
- Fish(the food), needles, 'hoity toity' people.

Personality:
Tala is best to be described as a curiosity. Not much is really known about her, and with her being so quiet around others, you need to really open her up by showing her you mean her no ill will. Once you have broken through that wall, she is a pleasant Mobian to be around. She likes to ensure that people around her are content, for she feeds off of negativity and doesn't want to do that to anyone who is considered a friend. She is always on high alert due to her life in the past, which has followed her everywhere she goes for the past handful of years. She is always in fear of being scolded (and beaten even though nobody would do that to her now, she hopes.)
Tala's mood is normally neutral and she doesn't like to take sides unless it is completely necessary. She is polite to a fault, eager and helpful, but on rare occasions she can be very mischievous and playful. She is a very curious Mobian and she sometimes gets her nose into things she shouldn't, which brings on her fear of getting into trouble, mainly because she doesn't know any better.
Regardless of Tala trying to keep everyone happy, she can't win them all. She knows there are people out there who just don't like her and she's fine with that, but she does try and keep away from them out of respect of not unintentionally pulling their energy. She was timid when she first woke up and had a large mistrust of anyone in general, but with the help of those that she has met since, and considers her friends her family.

Combat traits
Powers:
Umbrakinesis and Ergokinesis. 
When Tala was awakened with no memory of anything, she very soon found out she had the powers of darkness from the ones who locked her up in the first place. She unintentionally feeds off of negative energy, which can make her powers grow exponentially regardless if she wants it or not. Her horns can grow up to twice their height when she gets angry and begins letting the negative energy control her if her bracelets are not working to keep her abilities regulated and under her control. 
The main reason behind her not wanting conflict and negativity is to keep the darkness at bay. Once she can control herself a little more, she discovers that she can conjure weapons from her energy to create what look to be shadow elbow blades. She doesn't use them very often, seeing as she uses energy to create them, but she becomes very experienced in using them, and eventually builds up a special reserve in her energy to be able to conjure them with next to no hindrance in energy use. She can use them alongside her Capoeira for maximum effect. Alongside her momentum, these two things together make her a deadly force once she is trained up to par.
Once Tala has complete control over her powers, she becomes a lot more confident in herself. She used to be afraid of coming into contact with others as she believed she would cause them harm, but nowadays she welcomes the company, as long as it is the right kind.
Outside of the unusual powers, Tala also trains herself under the Capoeira fighting style due to her love of music and dancing. She constantly trains herself in this arte, as not only does it make her stronger physically, it also calms her down and cheers her up, making anything negative soon fade to just another bad memory. An odd habit she does when she is fighting is she sometimes bursts into song when trying to get music into her head to dance/fight to the rhythm.

Strengths:
- Unnatural strength, darkness powers (because who wouldn't enjoy being able to jump into shadows for example?) 
- Capoeira, Strong horns on the head, Quick thinker
- Always tries to find the good in someone, Dark energy elbow blades

Weaknesses:
- Not got complete control of her powers if she is too negatively emotional, scared of the dark (will deny it to the ends of Mobius).
- Too fearful of her own abilities, unwilling to fight at any given chance.
- Can be a bit of a hot head, can't settle a lot, Constant nightmares, randomly bursts into song (can be classed as a strength as well if it confuses a potential enemy.)
- Cannot write due to being kept locked up for most of her life.

Social information
Positive relations
- Caen Flare, Shade the Hedgehog, Shrike the Renegade, Dione Captor 

Negative relations

- G.U.N (Even though she has worked for them before.) 

History
At the mere age of two years old, Tala was kidnapped from her family home after watching her parents get mercilessly slaughtered by humans. She was sold off to a group of ex-scientists, who were looking for young Mobians to experiment on in order to attempt to force the next stage of Mobian evolution by successfully bonding negative energy that had been turned into DNA form to her own. She was raised in a small laboratory while testing was carried out. The process took years to fully bond the DNA inside with no failures. She had no outside contact at all, the only others she knew of were the handful of humans who 'purchased'[size=35] her.[/size]

A traitor had been discovered in the group, which lead to the operation being shut down suddenly by the intrusion of G.U.N and all of those involved were killed, but not before they managed to brainwash Tala to forget everything that happened to her in order to protect their work. At such a young age, she didn't know any better than she did when she was first taken from her parents.

Upon finding Tala in a small caged off area, G.U.N took her in and immediately began tests to see what had been done to her, leading on to yet more experimentation. After a few years of being unsuccessful in finding out why she had strange horns on her head and what was so special about her, regardless of the obvious genetic manipulation, Tala was put inside a stasis pod. Her memories were blank to them and herself, which concerned the operatives in charge of her care. They erased everything they knew of her (Which was next to nothing), and left her sealed away regardless of not knowing anything about her for safety reasons in case she was deemed a threat at a later time.

A mere year later, Dr Robotnik broke inside the base where she was being held and destroyed everything inside, unintentionally releasing Tala from her prison which was a few floors away from where he was aiming to go. Robotnik did not know of any Mobian inside and was only there to buy himself some time to get some "world conquering plans in order", so she was able to escape discreetly and into the outside world, nobody any the wiser that he had just given a young girl her freedom back.

Tala began to live out her life in the shadows, fleeing from place to place and keeping herself hidden from humans and Mobians alike. She managed to obtain information regarding some of her past from a reliable source who managed to hack into G.U.N.s database and retrieve some valuable information. Upon finding out that her parents were not murdered and were actually alive and well somewhere caused her to break down at the thought of constantly believing she was always alone when it was a lie. 

Due to Talas drawbacks, such as needing to learn to write, all she could really do for employment to keep herself alive was become a freelance agent, which in turn pushed her back towards G.U.N. once again. She gets paid more than enough to carry out missions, but she isn't classed as an official agent due to complications that would arise, so she is kept as a "secret trump card", who works in the shadows and does the work nobody else would want to do. Alongside this, she also puts herself out there to help out with detective work in the ways of finding out information for the police.

FUN FACTS: 
Regardless of being umbrakinteic, Tala is very fearful of the dark, but will deny any accusations thrown her way. 

Plagued with constant nightmares, she will not be able to drift off to sleep unless someone is by her side keeping her safe. 

She will deny it to the ends of Mobius but she has a crush on Manic the hedgehog even though they have never met.

If Tala was never taken away as a baby her true name given to her would be Accalia Lykaios and she would be an albino.

Last edited by ForevaYoung on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:51 pm; edited 22 times in total
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Tala the Wolf Empty Re: Tala the Wolf

Post by Electrisa Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:39 pm

I'm sorry to inform you that your bio is breaking one of our most basic rules..

1. No characters that are related to OR friends with the canon characters. We don't need 5 girlfriends of sonic, 7 best friends of tails, 10 ARK projects that are just like Shadow, ect. The ONLY way you can have your character be friends with a canon character is if it happens in the actual rps on site. THIS INCLUDES METAL VERSIONS

No Knuckles and preferably no Eggman pls

...actually, also this:

3. If your character is tied to a canon organization such as GUN, Eggman, Dark Egg Legion or even ARK, try to keep things realistic. There are no 500 best GUN agents or high ranking Eggman goons. Most of those already exist and can be found in the canon character listing. This also means no 500 ARK projects

Don't mess with the original flow of the games, mkay?

Also, while it's not rule breaking, I must point out that the mind/body control power is.. extremely tough to use and write well in RPs, considering some people might not be okay with you controlling their characters. Just saying you might wanna be careful with it ;u;

Please, do fix up the rule breaking segments in your bio BEFORE continuing your RPs.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:47 pm

Thanks for pointing these things out,I understand, but while Tala was hidden from the world using G.U.N, she's not at all part of the main flow of the games as such, she just happened to be in the same building as the one Eggman was in when he destroyed the place. He wouldn't even know she existed. She is not an ARK project, more just an unfortunate soul who was experimented on from a young age on the planet and put away as they didn't know her powers or anything about her really.
I can easily take out the part about Knuckles, but she hasn't even come into contact with the good ol' doctor. 
For the mind control, its not something she would use unless she is extremely powered up by the negative energy in the area and cant control it, but I can remove it if it makes things better for you guys.
I will edit the bio right now and see if perhaps wording things in a better sense will help things out.
Let me know if I need to change what I have down now. If things are good, then thank you for letting me keep what is here. If not, I will need to try and work something out that can still make sense ^.^
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:05 pm

Well, sounds fair to me. Though I'd.. probably question why would GUN even pay attention to Tala considering the ammount of horned demon Mobians with powers living in the world, but, again, that's not rule breaking and rather a thing you can think about yourself, and you decide if you wanna edit it or not.
I'd be glad if you edited out the Knuckles part, yes <3
And with the mind/body control it's not making things better for US - but rather for yourself and people you RP with xD I'm just saying it's like, really hard to write it out so it's not confusing or messing with other people's plans! You can keep it though.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:35 pm

I have taken out the meeting Knuckles part, and I have removed the mind control as well. After a brief re read of what i had, it made sense to take that away as she already has enough to contend with, and it balances out her strengths and weaknesses I think too.
I have edited the information that would suggest that G.U.N couldn't find much that was abnormal about Tala other than her horns and strangely blank memory. I would elaborate on the details for certain things in RPs she would make an appearance in if its suitable, but at present I don't think its necessary unless G.U.N make an appearance in an RP.
Thank you for letting me know what's been done right. If you could just re scan what I've changed? Hopefully I've done no more rule breaking <3
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:42 pm

III think the whole thing looks much better, yes! Thank you for understanding~ And hope you have fun in your RPs developing Tala!
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sikopio Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:32 am

She's a pretty cool bean.  Smile 
I like her style n' story as it is.
Sikopio
Sikopio
Basic Member
Basic Member

http://sinead-c.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:43 pm

Thanks Sikopio! Its always nice to hear good things about my character. Shes still to do quite a bit of developing on here to get to where she is currently in a Fanfiction I've been working on over the past couple weeks, but she will get there :3
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:53 am

So... its been a while since I updated anything about Tala. Naturally she is my favourite out of the two I made, so its only natural I want to expand on her first.
Some others have included voice clips of the voice they would imagine for their character, so here are two voice clips of the voice I would imagine Tala to have. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2skHwFXcTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuqsoDp0Jb4
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:47 am

That voice has such a fit for her.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:32 am

Thanks Shrike. 
The idea came to mind when I got out my PSP and remembered I had Soul Calibur Broken Destiny for it. I always loved Talim in the series as a whole, but Amy and Violas voice immediately made me think of the way Tala would sound Smile
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:12 am

Indeed they do.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero