Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only Wizard Hedgehog in the world...

4 posters

Go down

Only Wizard Hedgehog in the world... Empty Only Wizard Hedgehog in the world...

Post by JakeCherryWizardhog Mon May 16, 2016 3:18 pm

I am Jake, the Pole! Hedgehog , who lost all he beloved, his father, his mother, his brothers and sister. Someone, who could die at any moment , that asked to go along with my family in heaven, someone, who learned the pain and cruelty of the world at the age of 10, who spilled a sea of tears in one day, that didn't want to live, poor Jake!
I am Jake, the Pole! I didn't share my pain with anyone. I was screaming my suffering in deep wells. I threw them into the sea. They were thrown into the waves. And all these, that hurt me, I replied with a laugh. I shed tears only for myself. And from a Teen Hedgehog, I created a Wizard, I came face to face with my destiny.
I am Jake! I swore that, those who knelt i front of, one day, they will kneel in turn in front of me! The end of my enemies, who's hurted and suffered me . They should be afraid of me now, because i will poison every breath they take, soon raining as fire over them.

facebook.com/jacob.the.wizardhog (1K Likes = Jake story comic about to start)

jakecherrywizardhog.deviantart.com (You can find my arts here, more to come soon)
JakeCherryWizardhog
JakeCherryWizardhog

http://jakecherrywizardhog.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Only Wizard Hedgehog in the world... Empty Re: Only Wizard Hedgehog in the world...

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon May 16, 2016 4:01 pm

Hello and welcome to SRN.
I am Uncanny one of the staff people on here.
Interesting character so far, but what about the person behind them, what are you as a person like? c:
Tell me about the you, yes.
Regardless if you ever have questions or want to RP, feel free to toss a PM my way.
I hope you will enjoy your stay on here ^^
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Only Wizard Hedgehog in the world... Empty Re: Only Wizard Hedgehog in the world...

Post by JakeCherryWizardhog Mon May 16, 2016 5:30 pm

I suppose. Right now im targetting for my FB Fanpage to reach 1K likes. If it will happen, i'm gonna start drawing some comics about Jake.
IRL i'm from Poland, obsessed about Windows, UWP Programming and overally power user things... For example of you want i can guide you through Windows 10 free upgrade or help you in anything else using teamviewer. Sure, i like roleplaying and i do so since past few years.
JakeCherryWizardhog
JakeCherryWizardhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Mon May 16, 2016 5:57 pm

Yoooo, Elec here! One of the admins, and also Polish, so it's nice to see one of us here c:
Your chara seems... interesting, though I suppose the place for this is in bios rather than here, no? And the title is rather bizzare - why the only wizard? I've seen a lot of wozard characters. Is he like, one of some kind of wizards, or...
And feel free to post your drawings in our artwork section C: Hope you have fun here with us! And pm me if you have any trouble x3
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon May 16, 2016 7:07 pm

Weeell welcome to the forum! I was gonna wish you luck on what seemed rather an ambitious goal there, but you actually seem genuinely rather close to reaching it. Never considered how much of an audience for this sort of thing there would be over at FB.
Though I am rather dubious of the claim to be the only wizard hedgehog in the world. Only, he's certainly not the first I've seen. XP
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Only Wizard Hedgehog in the world... Empty Well...

Post by JakeCherryWizardhog Mon May 16, 2016 8:34 pm

Reaching 1k likes gonna be challenge, because there's more and more "dislikes". I can't see anything in where and when it was disliked, so i suppose, they come from deactivated accounts. Please help me to achieve. That will kickstart Jake story comics to be made. Good to see some visitors in there. Dobrze też jest dostrzec Polskiego administratora xD. I suppose someone "cursed" my page not to achieve 1k likes. And i thought Jake was only Wizard Hedgehog till i visited this forum, but officially i call him Jake the Wizardhog.
JakeCherryWizardhog
JakeCherryWizardhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Mon May 16, 2016 8:53 pm

Well, I hope you manage to achieve this... but please, before advertising your page any further, do try to be a bit more active in the forum itself..? It's not exactly in good taste to just come somewhere and advertise things on other sites. Aaand maybe here your stories would be more positively taken - I mean, we're all Sonic fans here! Like I said, starting a topic in Artwork section would be a great idea. Or perhaps letting people know who Jake really is by a bio or an RP. I could help you via PMs if you want!
Also, from your dA page it'd seem the icon you have was not drawn by you - perhaps putting the artist's name in your signature would be a good idea? You could support them that way!
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeCherryWizardhog Mon May 16, 2016 9:06 pm

Electrisa wrote:I could help you via PMs if you want!
Yes, please. In the name of art i mentioned author. I'm not good at drawing details or backgrounds. About to draw cover of my comic about Jake and some Bio somewhere here.
JakeCherryWizardhog
JakeCherryWizardhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum