Life of a african american concrete baby

Go down

Life of a african american concrete baby Empty Life of a african american concrete baby

Post by kingleon on Mon May 16, 2016 1:57 am

To clear things up the definiton of concrete baby is a person who was born and resides in cities.  Anyway. You  see for me it all started in a neighborhood in the nyc borough of queens called  flushing.  But i loved with my mom and dad in a neighborhood  in broklyn called crown heights.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Life of a african american concrete baby Empty Re: Life of a african american concrete baby

Post by Shadicilver_the_hedgie on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:05 am

I, grew up in the mean streets of queens. Those white people are thug man. Almost had me throat slit by my own quill.

Shadicilver_the_hedgie
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Life of a african american concrete baby Empty Re: Life of a african american concrete baby

Post by HalfmoonHex on Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:43 pm

I always like to know what is it about Sonic that spoke to people of different backgrounds than myself. This might be a stereotype but do you also like Dragon Ball?

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:30 pm

I always feel like people have fair more interesting backgrounds XD I'm just a white guy who's lived in Britain all his life. I got into Sonic because the first videogame I ever played was Sonic 2, after I was given one of those TV plug-in megadrive (or Genesis to Americans) game things for my birthday, and it all went from there.

To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption. That this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be.

Fantastic art of Caen done by the damn fine Electrisa!
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex on Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:50 pm

Seems like English people love sonic even more than Mericia. Don't you guys have something like the Hollywood Walk of Stars but with Sonic? I remember hearing that about a decade ago, while Sonic keeps fading into and out of the Mockery Zone in the US.

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb on Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:10 am

As someone who also lives in the UK, I can confirm!... that I have never heard of anything like that, so I gave it a quick google. Sadly, I didn't find anything directly referencing it, but that does not mean such a thing exists!

Chances are that, if it does exist, it is a relatively small thing that is out of the way of most people. Which is a shame, since I'd love to see a sonic walk of fame :p

Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down