A Darker Purpose

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Darker Purpose

Post by Dogy9978 on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:18 pm

"STOP HIDING LIKE A COWARD AND FACE ME DEMON!" Lillith stopped hiding behind Shrike who did not care what was going on. Recin was going to say something but a comment from Caen made him turn towards him. "Yes, I am Recin though don't get used to seeing me in this form." He turned back to Lillith. "Now give it!" "No, not until you help my friends." "Lillith, I don't want to help. It's not my fault they messed up ". " Well, then I guess you're going to stay a mobian." "Grrr" He pointed his wand to Lillith. "Oh? Do you want to start a fight? Don't you remember what happened last time when you fought with me? Guess not.How about this time we keep the number of casualties under 70? Almost took out the whole town with that one." She said that in a nonchalant voice as if lives weren't important. Recin looked at Lillith for a moment before rolling his eyes and putting his wand down. "Oh don't worry I remember what happened. Look just tell want you to want to be done so I could get this over with."
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine on Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:52 pm

-Shrike had finished packing his things, checking every thing, he set his location for where he wanted to go, his energy beacon that had been running for what seemed forever, the sole device that could pin point the Arkgate's unique energy signature, had been triggered, this mean he now knew the location of the device, a chance for him to destroy it, if he could destroy it...all of this nightmare would finally come to a end, every meter he fought would of been worth it...if he lost his chance, he may never see the end to it..he knew he had to go and risk it all, so he quietly made his exit out the back..hoping no one heard him, he turned his sights to the horizon..checking the distance for the energy source and began to make his way off into the distance, the final show down was coming..it was the calm before the story..the final push.-
Shrike Marine
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:00 am

((Look, you do know RPs can last forever, right? besides, There's smething in my character's backstory that could really interact with the story. so, please?))

"The important thing is not how long you live. It is what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important, that were to definitley carry on into the future. And so, if I were to disappear, I think that all I have accomplished will go on. That is, That will mean it's living, right?" -Grogyle, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:28 am

Caen held up his hands "l-let's keep the casualty count at zero. I mean, you probably don't care, Lillith, but I do. If you need to fight, just do it less... Destructively." He said, trying to stay as calm as possible.

When Recin asked what he needed to do, Caen shook his head "and Lillith forgets to tell you what she needed, before pissing you off. Why am I not surprised?" He looked over at Kia "we need you to undo a blood bond on Kia, here. Her brother put it on her, and, well, we really need it as quick as possible, so we don't put more people at risk."

Amazing art of Caen done by the equally amazing Uncanny Illustrator!
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:38 am

Recin was giving Caen a look. "Umm... You can't undo blood bonds. There is a reason why it is said that they last forever. I'm pretty sure there is no way to reverse it. To be honest, I'm least likely to know how to fix such a thing. After all, I'm a mage of transformation. You know, turning objects to animals and traping animals into objects. I could turn you into a dragon or I could make you a tiny mouse. Which begs the question..." He turned to Lillith. "You said I knew a spell to fix this but I can't reverse Blood bonds. So why ask for my assistance, love?" Lillith was smiling. She walked closer to Recin. "Oh sometimes I feel like you never use that head. Instead of reversing the problem... why don't you contain it, or maybe, make it a less threatening thing? Hmm?"
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine on Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:35 pm

( That was Shrikes departure lol he is gone Kalvis can probably take my spot now. )
Shrike Marine
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:23 pm

((That awkward moment when you already convinced Kalvis not to join through PM (He was actually pretty chill) Time for another pm I guess lol . Also farewell Shrike.
  (;へ;) ))
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:28 pm

((farewell, green marine. May our paths cross again (which they no doubt will Razz)))

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:36 pm

((Is it your turn Caen?))
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:51 pm

((ah. Very true.))

"so you can't undo it? Damn it." Caen said, looking over at Kia "like Lillith said, is it possible for you to make it less of a danger. So, we could maybe be rid of Voltraire without killing Kia? Right now, he's virtually untouchable." He walked over to Kia, laying a hand on her shoulder "we'll get you out of this, one way or another. I promise."

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:39 pm

"That is s-sounding... less li-likely as t-time... goes on." Recin turned to Caen. "You want me to make Ren less of a threat? I mean I could always turn him into a little animal... than again, that body might not be able to contain such power  without a side effect. Oh well I guess, whatever the side effect won't affect you Kia. So which animal or mystical creature would you like him to become?" Recin started turn to everyone else. "Turn him into a mouse!" "Maybe a ferret would be ok." "A b-bird..." Then Recin turned back to Caen, waiting for him to answer the question..
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:43 pm

"turn him into an animal? Hmm... That should be able to work... But what?" He turned away, muttering to himself "maybe a rodent of some kind? Hmm, it would be fitting... Or maybe an insect... But a fish has less chance of escaping an somehow turning back into their original form... Hmm..." Caen turned back "I think I'll let Kia decide. It is about her brother, after all."

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:01 pm

"A mouse would ...d-do just... Fine" Recin looked at Kia." Mouse it is than. Now just kindly direct me to where Ren has gone and than that'll be my part done. " Lillith got closer. "I know where he went" She pointed southwest. "But he's far." "Hmm alright than. " Recin picked up Lillith and walked outside to the front of the house. "Turn into a dragon. " He waved his wand and shot magic at Lillith. In a matter of seconds, the small cat turned into a giant  dragon. Her clothes had changed into dragon like armor. She even had a very decorated head piece. Lillith spread her wings and let out a loud roar. Recin climbed on Lillith's back and turned to the others. "Come on guys! " Liela helped Kia get up to Lillith's back.
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:41 pm

"a mouse? Yes, yes. That should be fine." Caen muttered, waiting for Recin's response. Recin was okay with this, and asked where Voltraire was, which Caen didn't know, so he looked to Lillith who, in an absurdly convenient twist of fate, did in fact know where Voltraire was. Recin then picked up Lillith with a weird amount of ease, carrying her out to the front of the house. He then held up his wand, casting a spell on Lillith, causing her to immediately transform into a dragon.

Caen stumbled back "a freaking dragon?! Are you kidding me?"
Recin jumped onto Lillith's back, telling them all to get on. Liela helped Kia up onto the back, whilst Caen climbed up like an excited child "charge on ahead, our noble steed!"

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:54 pm

When everyone got on Lillith's back, Recin tapped Lillith."Remember, fly just like old times, love" Lillith nodded her head and started to flap her wings,flying to the sky. Recin looked at Caen seeing how excited he was. "You look like you've never ridden a dragon before... which is weird. I thought all pyromancers had to have come in contact with a dragon in their studies." The higher Lillith flew, the more scared Liela looked. She had a terrible fear of heights because of her past. She started to shake a little.
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:13 am

"nope. Never even seen a dragon before, let alone ridden one! No idea how my pyrokinesis came about. It just... Sorta happened." Caen said, summoning a flame, and staring into it "I guess I could be considered an anomaly in the whole magical universe." He looked back over at Recin "you keep calling Lillith 'love'. Are you two...?" Caen didn't really finish his sentence, but instead just pointed back and forth towards Recin and Lillith.

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:37 am

Recin gave Caen a very big smirk. "Well you see, when Lillith's original master bit the dust, the only one she had left to talk to was me. Of course, I hadn't put myself in the book at that time and well... countless years passed and we found out that we both like the same things. I guess it kind of took off after that. I just... can't imagine my life without her and I know she feels the same. " Recin noticed he was blabbing and blushing. "Sorry for giving you a story and not the answer. The answer would be that yes, we a currently in a relationship. We'd marry but no priest would go near her without trying to send her back to hell." He gave a nervous laugh. "Maybe one day"

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:47 am

"that explains why you put up with her, then." Caen said, smirking, "still, I can understand why a priest wouldn't let you marry her. It is sorta, you know, against what they stand for." He looked at the horizon "I'm still on a search for that special someone. Maybe they'll come along one day." He chuckled "starting to get a bit cheesy, now, aren't I? I'd blame my occupation, but I think I've always been that way." He looked back towards Recin "now, are we heading off, or what?"

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:55 am

Recin gave Caen a smile. " Ah love is such an unexpected thing. If someone would of told me I'd fall in love with a demon when I was a teenager... Hah! I would of told them they're drunk! Like I'd ever be foolish enough to fall for a demon's lies and let it go that for.. Guess I really am the fool.I suppose. Love, let's get going. Why are you flying so slow? I am sort of in a hurry!" " I Will not increase speed or altitude until master calms down. While you guys were chit chatting, master is having a heart attack." Recin looked at Liela who looked to be curled in a ball. Kia was next to her patting Liela. "It's o-ok... Liela. Lillith... won't dro-drop you." Liela seemed to shake more.
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:05 am

When Lillith said that she couldn't speed up, due to Liela panicking, Caen turned his head over to Liela, his eyes widening. She was curled up in a ball, almost in a fetal position "Liela! Oh my god, I'm sorry." He knelt down next to Liela "it's okay, you won't fall, I promise you."

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:22 am

"That's w-what they said... before I fell!" Liela was still freaking out badly. Recin got closer to Liela."They? Umm... who might they be, Liela?" Liela didn't say anything for a moment. "My parents" There was a moment of silence. "Oh... I see... well I can't change what has happened in the past but I don't really understand why you are scared. If you were to fall for some reason... can't you fly? I don't really see the problem." "Yeah me neither" Recin and Lillith didn't really understand Liela's fear. Kia just went and hugged Liela."You guys a-are the worst..."
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:34 am

Recin and Lillith were confused as to why Liela was frightened, as they believed she could fly, nonetheless. Caen looked over at them "guys, that's beyond the point. Look, Liela... If you fall, I will personally catch you." Caen said, laying a hand on her shoulder "no matter the danger posed to me."

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:56 am

Liela looked at Caen. "Thanks... I-I guess that makes me feel a little better. " Recin wasn't believing this crap at all. "Really" He walked back to Lillith's neck. "Fly faster, your master will apparently be fine with a wingless mobian. Hmm! Mobains are weird." "Yeah but very entertaining." They both nodded their heads. "Mind telling us where we are going, love?" Lillith started to fly a little faster. "We are going to the mines. It the place Ren always goes to get his gems. He sometimes stays there for a couple days to study. It's actually a beautiful place But he hid it well away. Luckily, he showed me the place"
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:31 pm

Recin talked of how he thought Mobians were weird, because Liela now felt safe, even though Caen was incapable of flight. "Once again, that's beyond the point, all she wants is reassurance." Caen said, sitting down next to Liela. When Recin asked where exactly they were going, Lillith replied that they were headed towards some form of mine, as Voltraire often visited this particular mime for his studies "a mine? Look, as long as I don't do any digging. These arms aren't made for that type of thing," Caen said, swinging one of his arms about "then again, if I saw a nice gem... Hmm..."

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:30 pm

"Don't worry, Ren made sure the place is livable and the only parts that are... miney? Uhh, you know... those places where you get the gems, are deep inside. only he has gone down there" Lillith continued to fly. "The place inside is like stepping into a palace of gems. There are diamonds,rubies, practically almost every sort of jewel, well except for the chaos emeralds." Recin laughed. "Could you imagine him with a chaos emerald. HA now that is when we are no longer the ones going after him." 
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top