A Darker Purpose

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Darker Purpose

Post by Dogy9978 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:17 am

((No man. I think we are just a little too far in the story for you to join in Kalvis. Know what I mean. )) 

Voltraire was counting his steps saying names of streets out loud so he wouldn't get lost. He gave a glance at Kia. She looked like she was about to throw up. Ren quickly stopped and put Kia down. He patted her back as she started to throw up on the floor. "There their sis. Just let it all out." Kia stopped throwing up and moved Ren's hand away. "Oh, Kia come on. I'm just trying to hel-" "SHUP UP! I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP REN! YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HELP? YOU GOING BACK TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG!" Kia started to run away but Ren went and grabbed her again. "That's just it Kia. I don't want to go back! There are things down there... I... Look I saw some things that I can't unsee... I am not going to let them take me back down there so... I'm sorry but I'm going to have to do this." 

Ren went and used one of his long nails to cut himself so blood would come out. He was about to do the same with Kia's arm but she moved her arm away." What are you doing?! "." I just need to mix your blood with mine. Trust me, they won't dare kill you or me if we have a blood bond." Ren tried to cut Kia's arm again but Kia kept moving it. Ren got mad after missing her arm for the fifth time. "Fine I tried being nice to please you but now it's time to do it my way now" He started to bang Kia against the wall. The noise of Kia's cries and the banging echoed through the sewers. Ren didn't stop until he saw blood creep down from Kia's head. Ren lets go of Kia as she dropped to the floor and coughed blood. There wasn't any resistance from Kia after that. Ren simply cut her arm and put his blood against hers. 

Liela was holding her nose trying to block out the smell of the sewers. Lillith was running ahead Turing here and there. "Are we there ye-" Suddenly the two could hear banging and screams of pain from Kia. This made Lillith and Liela run faster with worried faces. When they finally made it to Ren, he was holding his arm against Kia's as the blood fell out. Liela had no clue what was happening but Lillith knew exactly what was going on. She looked mad. "You truly are heartless. A blood bond with your own sister. Now you've condemned her to hell you monster."
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:33 am

( Gonna need to skip me for this one Shrike is out of action for the moment, just waiting on the horizon. )
Shrike Marine
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis on Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:28 pm

((What do you mean too far into the story? I really don't.))

"The important thing is not how long you live. It is what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important, that were to definitley carry on into the future. And so, if I were to disappear, I think that all I have accomplished will go on. That is, That will mean it's living, right?" -Grogyle, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:30 pm

"ugh," Caen grumbled as he walked along the side of the running sewage "I tell you, Kia is so paying for the dry cleaning after this." He muttered, holding his coat up and looking at the splashes of septic liquid that had settled on it. Caen's mind stopped wandering when he heard a blood-curdling scream echo throughout the sewers, as well as several loud banging sounds. "Kia!" He shouted "H-hang in there! I'm coming!" Luckily, due to those noises, he could decipher the general direction they had travelled in. He began to run in that direction.

Amazing art of Caen done by the equally amazing Uncanny Illustrator!
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:04 pm

(( I mean that we are almost done with the story I think and joining in now would just be like too random. ))

"A blood what?" Liela looked at Lillith. Lillith didn't answer. She just keeps looking at Ren. "Why hello, there ladies. Oh, and Liela how's it been? You're looking alive as ever." He rubbed his arm harder with Kia's for a moment before gently putting Kia down on the floor. Kia quickly grabbed her head in pain. Pressing hard where she started to bleed from. "No more of your sweet talk! It's over, you've lost." Liela screamed this walking closer to Ren. "Oh really?" Ren looked at Lillith who was now starting at Kia with a very worried expression. " Lillith would you like to add something?" He was smiling. Liela wasn't in the mood for talking anymore. " Don't distract us! We are going to end you right now!" Liela powered a beam and was about to throw it but Lillith grabbed Liela's arm which made the beam hit the wall and not Ren. "WHAT LILLITH WHAT'S UP WITH YOU?!?" "We have to take him out another way! Unless you'd like Kia to die as well. "
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine on Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:23 pm

(( Gonna hve to be skipped until either you guys leave the confines of the city or blow him straight to hell lol. ))
Shrike Marine
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:25 am

Caen ran through the sewers, trying his best to ignore the sheer stench that constantly bombarded him. Soon, he found Voltraire, with Kia, due to the talking between him and Liela. For once, he was glad that Voltraire loved to hear his own lips flap. He picked up speed, running full-pelt at the demonic hedgehog "take this, you bastard!" He shouted before jumping, and raising his knee up into the air, preparing to hit Voltraire directly in the chest, if the hit was to connect.

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:52 am

Lillith saw Caen run and jump to Ren. She quickly pushed Ren out of the way and took the hit. She skidded a couple feet on the floor before she stopped. Liela went to Lillith's side. "Lillith why are you doing this???" Liela didn't really know why Lillith was acting this way so she thought Lillith had betrayed her a little. Lillith slowly got up, rubbing some of her fur that had peeled off from skidding on the floor. "So you do care about other mobians than just your master. Guess you're not a two-faced as I imagined. What a pathetic demon you are. Caring for others." Ren started to laugh. Lillith looked at Caen trying her best to ignore Ren. "D-don't hurt him. Kia will get hurt too. He did a blood bond! We have to take him out differently than just attacks."

((I guess it's your turn now Caen until we get out of the city.))
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 am

"Lillith!" Caen shouted as he watched her skid across the ground. He ran over to her, crouching down beside her "oh my god, I am so sorry. Are you okay?" It was at this point that Lillith explained her actions, and essentially told Caen that it was impossible to hurt Voltraire without hurting Kia. He stood up straight "that's a dirty move, hellspawn," he muttered, as he begun to turn around. "but, tell me, what if I were to kill you? Would you be able to live in hell, knowing that you led to your own sister's demise? I sure as hell, wouldn't." Caen said in a cold, serious tone.

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:37 am

Ren looked at Caen. "How would I live with myself... Hmmm... Don't know but she's going to get dragged down with me." Kia looked at ren. "Wha?" "Sis, a blood bond is for all eternity. Even the afterlife. So If I go to hell... Well.... I'm sorry to say but no matter how good you are now, you're going to be coming with me. So why don't you give up fighting against me and come with me, Kia? I'll make sure you never get hurt." Kia was looking at the ground. Liela looked pissed. "YOUR A MONSTER. WHY WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU-" "Oh please keep barking but I'm pretty sure you won't dare bite. Why here I am guys. Hit me. Give me the punishment I deserve" Ren held his hands up smiling.
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:34 am

Caen chuckled "your pure, unadulterated selfishness amuses me. It's almost sad, watching you constantly act in desperation to save your own skin. Then again, I'm not exactly surprised, though, after I saw what you did to Liela. You truly are a sad, pathetic excuse for... Well, anything you'd consider yourself, Mobian, demon, all forms you take are pathetic." He walked past him, standing next to Lillith, whispering to her "I hope that damn book of yours has something."

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:08 am

Lillith went closer to Caen. " Yess but we all have to go home." "oh please, continue to waste your breath. I honestly don't care, maybe if I had an once of mobianity left I would of not considered doing this but I gave that away for something greater. Why don't you just admit it that I've won. My plan worked and you just don't want to accept it." Lillith went over to Kia and started to carry her. Kia looked like she didn't want to live anymore. Lillith could sense the dark thoughts. Lillith wasn't surprised. Anyone would of given up knowing the only reason their enemy exist is because you exist. " You taking her? Fine like I care. I have villages to destroy." Ren started to walk away.
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:43 am

"admit that you, of all people, have won? Ha, I wouldn't even entertain the thought. Even so, you say you wouldn't have done this if you were Mobian, but I highly doubt that. Parasites like you always do stuff like this. Well, go on, go destroy your villages. We'll see where that gets you, in the end. My guess is that it will be a one way ticket, straight back to hell." Caen said, walking past Lillith "c'mon, it stinks down here."

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:24 am

" Make sure take good care of her" Ren laughed and went his way. Liela went to the nearest manhole cover and lifted it up so Caen and Lillith could climb out. Then she walked next to Lillith, looking at Kia. "You ok Kia?" There was no answer. Liela looked at Lillith. "Is she going to be ok." Lillith turned to Liela but continued to walk to the house. "Honestly I don't think she is ever going to be ok like this. Probably going to have to watch her while we find a solution to this problem at home. She might get suicidal. I just hope recin let's me access the spell that could solve this."
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:57 am

-On the ridge stood Shrike he could see the 4 coming back, he had something to settle with Kia, he was glad enough the rest made it back, but he was not finished, Shrike holstered his weapon and moved towards them, he seemed to be staring right at Kia, like if singled her out, he moves closer and closer until he stops her before the rest.-

" Just to let you know....what ever he goes and does now....will be on your head...you set him free...now you will pay the price...hope that guilt sinks in fully and sticks with you for the rest of your life....it's a lot more fitting justice then a bullet would ever be......good job guys..I suppose you didn't kill him..but saved the situation from getting worse....let's go..and Kia....I'm watching you...one more move like that and you getting a bullet in the shin...move." 

-Shrike was ticked off by her action, severely ticked off.-
Shrike Marine
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:32 pm

Caen was angered by Shrike's response "Shrike, you cut this shit, right now. This is not Kia's fault whatsoever, it is Voltraire's. Any bullets that so much as graze a spine oh her head will go through me, first. You got that?" Caen continued walking, staying ahead of the group. He decided not to tell Shrike that ending Kia would also kill Voltraire, out of fear that he will act brashly and kill Kia for some sick form of revenge. As he walked, he just stared at the ground, not speaking.

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:58 pm

Kia listened to what Shrike had said to her. She was going to respond but Caen was quick to reply to him."Yeah, Shrike, she didn't even release him on purpose. You are unbelievable. You don't even know what the fuck Ren did to her down there! Why don't I keep an eye on you for a change? Any sudden moves and I'll make sure to fuck you up!" Lillith was obviously pissed. Liela went closer to Kia. "You don't have to listen to them. What you did was perfectly fine for losing a sibling so suddenly. I wish things would have been different. Maybe in another time, we all could have been..." She didn't finish the sentence. "It's o-ok... Devi-vionus... you don't have t-to... Lie... to ma-make me feel... better." She grabbed her bleeding head harder.
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:38 pm

" Does not matter, you two were responsible for his return, after what we went through to kill him, now you have un done it all..but this time..you made it far worse..I am this close to pulling the trigger but I won't...now he will go and take down god knows how many more lives cause of this action, You two will have the blame for those who die at his hands, How how could you even think of it...that is something I would of expected from H.R.C but after you saw...after you saw with your own two eyes how he killed Liela....you still wanted him back...I lost a little more faith in this world... now you will have to pay the price for those who he kills..because he will..and he will not stop....If I see him again...I will rip him to shreds with bullets...you lucky I won't shoot you for it because I dam well feel like it.

Now thankfully I still have his energy signature locked.so if the son of a bitch shows up again..I can take him out..for good..and so help me..if I see another attempt to return him to the living."

-Shrike let them carry on, he returned his sights back to the city, he stood there for a while watching it, now he felt like they were back to square one and only a matter of time till he attempted it once more.-
Shrike Marine
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:59 pm

Caen ignored most of Shrike's speech. It was the same noise he expected from him. He wondered if Shrike ever thought of the bigger picture, rather than focusing on one small aspect. However, when Kia said that Liela didn't have to 'lie', he stopped in his tracks. "I consider myself an honest man, and I agree with what Liela said. I know how it feels to lose a loved one, and, trust me, I would do anything to just speak to them one more time. I saw that you didn't release him on purpose, so I can't fault you for it. Like Liela said, I wish it would have been different. If I had known he had family to go to... Maybe I would've set him straight, rather than do what I did." He looked over to Lillith "I think it'd be a good idea to use that healing spell of yours, Kia is clearly in a lot of pain."

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:15 pm

Kia looked at Caen. She gave a faint smile towards him. Lillith looked at Caen when he asked her to heal Kia with her book. "Well... Umm.... I sort of left it at home heh. Kind off left in a hurry." Lillith looked at Liela at the last part. "Well it's okay because we are are already at my house.". Liela walked into the house and let Kia lay on a sofa while Lillith went to her room to get Recin.
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:33 pm

-Shrike didn't come back he was quite content where he was, he was after all looking at his former home before he was driven from it by G.U.N so he reflected on the whole thing, of course now he had a personal mission to hunt down Voltraire and destroy him once more, yet he had no clue where to even begin his search, or the fact he may never ever see him again, but if he did, he knew what he would do to him.- 

" And back to square one we go, all what we fought for..now in jeopardy once again, lives on the line because of something that could of very easily been avoided....If they won't take him down...I will...or I guess I could let Karma take him...going to come back around sooner or later...as for you Station Square..maybe some day I can come home....but it won't be any time soon...I'v got a crisis to fix...A lot to forgive..and a lot to forget....I'v done as I said I would of done..now it is my time to leave...remember me..or forget me...but don't forget I did." 
Shrike Marine
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:11 pm

Caen and the group hd finally reached Liela's house, again. It had become a kind of base to Caen, due to the past few days he has spent with the group. He chuckled at the thought of having a secret base of operations. He stood in the living room, where Kia was sat down whilst Lillith went to search for her spellbook. Caen spoke in a less serious, and more somber tone "truly, Kia. If I had the chance to spare you from this nightmare, I would. From the deepest depths of my heart, I am sorry for being the cause of all this."

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:03 am

Kia turned to Caen. "Y-you wish... To spare m-me from this nightmare?..... Th-Than why don't... You end m-my...Lif-fe..." Kia was looking Caen directly in his eyes. She was serious.  "Oh come on Kia, don't say things like that."

Lillith had gone to her room and picked up Recin. "Sorry for suddenly dropping you here." "Well, it's not like I can do anything about it." "Truly I am sorry. " Lillith looked hesitant."Hey Recin... can I ask you a favor? Can you to get out of that book to solve a blood bond issue. " There was a moment of silence" A blond bond issue? Come on Lillith, I'm only going to come out for emergencies, not for little demon mistakes lik-. ."" This is an emergency! Ren did a bond to Kia." Lillith took a deep breath. "Look I know you aren't exactly comfortable with getting out of the book but you are the only person who knows a spell that can help Kia in the current situation. I know for a fact you can't cast it in your current form" "Lillith you know why I put myself in this book in the first place. They prob-" " I don't think they are still hunting you down man. It's been decades. I think they gave up or most likely died off." "Hmm... maybe... or maybe they just can't track my energy anymore because I'm a book and they're still searching. Are you sure you'd like to risk our safety over this?" Lillith looked like she was thinking about it. "Yes I think you should do this." "Well, I don't. Like I give a crap about your friendrrraaAHHHHH!" Lillith picked Recin and threw him at the mirror."Like I give a crap if you agree.You are going to do this" The book went right through the mirror and a mobian and a book fell out. (Recin looks like this http://sta.sh/0sis87ftdoz ) Recin landed on the floor. His body let off an odd energy. It didn't feel evil but it didn't feel good either. Lillith went over and picked up the book. Recin looked pretty mad. "Lillith... you have five seconds to give me that book before I unleash hell in this house." 

Lillith stuck her tongue out and ran out of the room into the hallway. "Why don't you come and get it!" Recin got up. "LILLITH!" Lillith ran into the living room where everyone was. Recin was behind her and stopped in the middle of the living room. He summoned his wand and started to shoot at Lillith. Lillith was running all over the room to avoid being hit by the magic that was being blasted out of the wand turning normal objects it hit into frogs and butterflies. "LILLITH GIVE ME THE DAMN BOOK!" After running the entire room, Lillith ran behind Shrike, trying to hide from Recin. She was holding the book very close to her. She was smiling.
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine on Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:55 am

-Shrike sat there for a few moments before realizing some of his gear was still at her place, I guess he had to make one final stop before his departure, gather his weapons and then head off, so he pushed himself back onto his feet, slinging his weapon over his shoulder making his way back to her place, hearing some kind of noise going, he really had no idea what they were doing now, yet seemed not phased by it, he entered the house watching Lilith going crazy over some guy who seemed to be in a possession of a wand, he moved passed heading towards his gear, he had to make some final checks on it, couldn't have it fail on him, one by one he packed them away, as they miniaturized down into a small size, placed into his back.-
Shrike Marine
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:39 am

Caen was taken aback by Kia's request for Caen to end her life. "Kia, where is this coming from?! I can't do that! Look, we'll sort this, together. Ending your life is not the answer-" Caen was cut off when some form of magic shot across the room, narrowly missing him and hitting a lamp, which instantaneously turned into a green frog, which croaked before jumping at Caen, landing on his shoulder. "A... Frog?" He asked noone in particular. At this moment, Lillith ran into the room, whilst another man wearing a long robe attacked her with more of this magic. Random bits of furniture turned into frogs and butterflies, among other creatures. "Woah, woah, woah! Calm down, sir!" He shouted above the noise. He looked at Lillith, who kept narrowly dodging the magic "Lillith, the hell have you done, now?!"

His question was answered by the man telling Lillith to give him back the book she was holding, however, she was holding the spellbook from earlier which confused him. Then, it clicked, she mentioned that a magician was inside the book before, and the man's attire, as well as the furniture quickly filling with living creatures, suggested that he was a mage of some kind. "Wait a minute... Are you... Are you, oh what was the name? Recin, was it?" He asked towards the man.

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top