Hey, everyone! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey, everyone! :D

Post by MalikTH on Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:47 am

Hey, Malik here. I decided to come here just to Roleplay. Cause, you know... that's what you do here, I guess. Can't wait to make my character and have some fun.

MalikTH
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, everyone! :D

Post by Electrisa on Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:00 pm

Hey there, newbie! Nice to meet you x3
I'm Elec, one of the admins here, always happy to help new people and also scream at them if they break a rule and whatnot c: You, so far, have NOT broken any so GOOD FOR YOU
EITHER WAY hope you have fun here! If you need any help creating a character, just ask. And I'd advise exploring the Character Bios and Anything Roleplays sections, just to see how things work here and all 8D

Staff
Staff

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MalikTH on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:48 pm

Electrisa wrote:Hey there, newbie! Nice to meet you x3
I'm Elec, one of the admins here, always happy to help new people and also scream at them if they break a rule and whatnot c: You, so far, have NOT broken any so GOOD FOR YOU
EITHER WAY hope you have fun here! If you need any help creating a character, just ask. And I'd advise exploring the Character Bios and Anything Roleplays sections, just to see how things work here and all 8D
Aw, thanks, lol. I just made my bio too, actually making it unique and all that stuff. I'll maybe start RP'ing sooner or later.

MalikTH
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan on Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:16 pm

Hey-hey, and a-welcome to the forum! Considering you mentioned having to go about making your character, I hope you don't mind me asking, but is this your first time at an RP forum/creating a character and such? Just curious, always nice to see newer members to the fandom!

Dregan
Staff
Staff

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MalikTH on Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:45 pm

Dregan wrote:Hey-hey, and a-welcome to the forum! Considering you mentioned having to go about making your character, I hope you don't mind me asking, but is this your first time at an RP forum/creating a character and such? Just curious, always nice to see newer members to the fandom!
Yeah, I'll say that I am new to this kind of thing.

Malik the Hedgehog's bio

MalikTH
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal on Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:52 pm

Well, great to see a new person here! Hey there! I'm Spekkal, one of the always-late-to-things admins of this site! If you need any help with character creation, or ideas, feel free to ask! We're a friendly bunch!

Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum