What If #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What If #1

Post by The_Terror on Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:00 am

Hello! Terror here for another one of my infamous role-playing topics. I want to do something a bit different that not too many people seem to be taking advantage of. The Non-Canonical section of roleplays contain very, very little topics. While I do understand the reason behind not posting a lot of topics on the non-canon section, I've decided that I'd try my hand at a new series that I want to do. I present to you the "What If..." Series! This will dwelve into situations, which are highly unlikely to happen in the canon timeline, and reveal the outcome of these events. Today's first ever What If question is this: What if Malware 2.0 took over the United Federation?

Malware 2.0 is an interesting yet surprisingly obnoxious Mobian fox with a propensity to make people mad by revealing personal info about them or simply playing pranks on them. The masked black-hat hacker, Malware 2.0, tends to take things very lightly and often takes his pranks a bit too far. But what if Malware 2.0 took his prank to a new extreme by taking over the United Federation's defense systems? What if Malware 2.0 needed his enemies dead? More importantly, what if Malware 2.0 took over the United Federation? How would the United Federation adapt to their new leader?

This in no way affects the canonical timeline of any characters involved. It'll be a while before I can figure everything out. So what do you say? Ready to see what would happen if Malware 2.0 took over the United Federation?
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Re: What If #1

Post by Goobtron on Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:32 am

Considering that this post is a wee bit old, I'm not sure if there will be a reply but this interests me very much! 

Especially  considering the type of character I happen to have. Anyway, hoping something does happen here. Either way great idea

Goobtron
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan on Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:29 pm

Uuunfortunately, The Terror has left rather recently! Sorry dude, but not so sure this one'll be happening. I believe he said he may be popping in and out every now and again, but wouldn't get any hopes up on this RP coming to fruition.

Dregan
Staff
Staff

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Goobtron on Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:47 pm

Well you know what they say easy come easy go. While it is a bummer that he's more or less gone,one  must keep his head up yes? 

Thanks for letting me know though, I shall go look for opportunities else where

Goobtron
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum