Castle Town. (Open)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Castle Town. (Open)

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:08 pm

Ryder Quickly charged At Chutha with burst heat emitting form his body nearly to the point where he was too hot to even touch , he attempted to rush down the roadrunner with a violent Tackle and repeatedly punch him.

"Racing, Competing, It's in my Blood. It's part of me, It's part of my Life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."~ Ayrton Senna.
My bio is found here ->http://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3632-ryder-the-hedgehog-half-demon
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Dione on Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:07 pm

Dione watched all of this happen with a gaze. She was still a bit dizzy from the slam on the ground but the pain in her back finally started to subside a little bit. It didn't become much better but she could move poperly again. *I'll see a doctor after this. If that weirdo doesn't freak out and kills us* she thought. She slowly started to walk behind Chutha again, hiding in the gardens of all the houses. *If he sees me I'm dead* 

Last edited by Be_Meh_Friend on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:12 pm

Ryder tried to stop but he was too late, Chutha's claw had  left three  huge claw marks  across  his  left eye, he screamed in pain  holding his eye " YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " he yelled trying move away, but it was hard to see where he was going so he leaned against a car.

"Racing, Competing, It's in my Blood. It's part of me, It's part of my Life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."~ Ayrton Senna.
My bio is found here ->http://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3632-ryder-the-hedgehog-half-demon
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:04 am

"NO!" Dione let out a scream of fear when Ryder got slashed in the face by Chutha. She quickly covered her own mouth with her hand and watched Chutha walk towards Ryder. *This is the moment to act* she thought to herself. She ran out of the garden she was in. She was just 10 feet away from Chutha and Ryder. "Well time to say good night!" This was said by the roadrunner when she could almost touch him. She let herself fall on her back and slide on to tackle him. If she succeeded she'd jump on top of Chutha to slam the rock out of his hands and grab him by the throat to keep him down.
Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:04 pm

Ryder moved his hand revealing his  scarred left eye  and stood up "i really didn't want to do this " he said, he snapped his fingers and a   Big red  heat energy  sphere  that has a Black sphere inside it  in the center appeared. he looked at  Dione  and frowned " Dione move! " he said.  

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:54 am

"Dione move!" She felt the bird struggeling beneath her and when she looked at him, she saw his beak quickly closing in on her face. Dione dropped herself on the ground, letting Chutha go and rolling away from him, dodging his attack. "Nghh... Just in time..." She rolled a bit further and then got back up on her feet to clear some space for Ryder to do his thing. For now she'd watch and help when needed.

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

All my characters can also be found on Toyhou.se. 
Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:10 pm

as soon as Dione moved ,Ryder moved back about 20 feet and fired the sphere at Chutha hoping it would deal out a decent amount of damage.

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:59 am

Dione watched Ryder fire an energysphere and Chutha take the blow. Surprisingly enough, he threw the sphere back! *How in the world did he do that?!* she thought. 
When Chutha collapsed she got scared for a moment and then ran to him. "Oh my god... Are... Are you okay?" she asked

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:49 pm

Ryder had time to react and move, but instead he caught the sphere and absorb it and began walking towards Chutha and Dione " Damnit kid your lucky to be alive at the  least,.... i could have killed you" he said.

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:51 pm

"Well..." Dione started but she couldn't finish her sentence. Chutha had already jumped up. She wanted to run after him but oh geez... She was so tired. All the channeling had drained her energy to the point where she couldn't do a lot anymore. 
She tried to focus one more time and this time go all defense. She focussed, stood up and took a few steps back. As soon as there was an attack aimed for her, she'd channel her energy and fight back.
Meanwhile she saw Ryder approaching Chutha and Chutha attacking Ryder. She watched as the bird's beak was aimed at the hedgehog's belly. *Please don't hurt him...*

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:01 pm

Ryder just smiled  at the angry roadrunner "ya know maybe if  quit rushing at me and fight a little smarter you'll have a better chance of beating me." he said and attempted  to  uppercut the charging bird.

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:10 pm

(Skip me for this round of posting, if something happens involving Dione my next turn I'll do something with it. For now she's just keeping a bit of distance)

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:32 pm

Why should I take advise from you?! You're not doing that great your damn self," Ryder frowned  when he heard this "well i was trying help yea i'm not the best fighter but i'm still kicking your ass plus ,you shouldn't point fingers you hella suck at fighting.  "You haven't even landed one shot yet."  " Yea a fu**ing scratch to the face wooooow  like that supposes to stop me , what are you.. a girl... " . he said  he turned to Dione thinking she probably heard him and said "no  offense.

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:37 pm

(So Dione can't really do anything yet so I guess I'll let this turn pass too)

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:35 pm

Ryder watched as the roadrunner retreated back towards his house  " You know if I wanted to I could have killed you right, I just didn't want to go back to jail."   Ryder sighed  rolling his eyes as he  heard this  "so tell me why are you walking slow back to your house." he asked 

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:28 pm

When the door opened and the hare stepped out of the house, a glance of recognicion flashed through Dione's eyes. "Oh hey! I remember you! You were in the park begging for sigarettes, right? How did the recovery go?" She asked them. She made a few steps towards the house until she was next to Ryder and stayed there.

Last edited by Be_Meh_Friend on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:54 pm

Ryder turned to the hare standing out of the door " who are you??" he asked calmed down a bit.

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top