Castle Town. (Open)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Castle Town. (Open)

Post by LuckyEights on Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:06 am

Sully shook his head at the questioning, specifically from Ryder. "I'm no fighter," he admits before motioning a hand over to Necro. "That's HIS shtick..."

Necro chuckles a bit as he walks over to them. "Between the two of us, I'm the guy with the powers. Hard to defend yourself without one of those."
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Dione on Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:27 pm

"[…] Hard to defend yourself without one of those." Necro said. "Well, that all depends on what kind of powers you have though." Dione responded. "Doesn't it?.." she added quietly, afraid to say something wrong.
Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:14 am

"Well, that all depends on what kind of powers you have though."  ..".Doesn't it?.." .Ryder turned to Dione "    but i don't think so...." i think it all depends on how you use it" he said 

"Racing, Competing, It's in my Blood. It's part of me, It's part of my Life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."~ Ayrton Senna.
My bio is found here ->http://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3632-ryder-the-hedgehog-half-demon
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:24 am

"Heh, you kids ain't wrong." Necro replied with a shrug. "By the way, thanks for stepping in back there. I wouldn't feel right frying someone half my age."
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:46 am

"Where's my stuff?" A sudden tap on her shoulder and this question startled Dione. She turned around in a quick movement to face Chutha. "I uh.. I don't have to pay for your console, I didn't break it and you treated me like I'm less than you... Besides, you walked away, you could've ehm.. Gotten a new console in the shop." She pointed at the cereal Chutha was holding. "Aparently you went there." She slowly made a step backwards to create some space between herself and the angered bird.

Last edited by Be_Meh_Friend on Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:36 pm

"Where's my stuff?" A familiar voice was heard as Ryder Turned his  head to see Chutha standing there "oh great your back.... and you brought Cereal" he said walking up to him "now if your expecting someone to pay for your console  , that person should be you " he said  .

"Racing, Competing, It's in my Blood. It's part of me, It's part of my Life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."~ Ayrton Senna.
My bio is found here ->http://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3632-ryder-the-hedgehog-half-demon
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights on Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:14 am

Necro and Sully look over to see that the roadrunner Chutha had returned.

"Oh boy, this guy again..." Necro sighed. Sully, meanwhile watches everyone warily while looking around for the next spot to hide that he WON'T get stuck into.
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:08 am

"Also don't be peeping my bag!" Why was he still thinking she was going to pay for that console? She didn't break it after all. "Look, I don't think it's fair if you want me to pay for that stupid thing. I'm not going to pay for it. Not even half the price. It's not fair that you're blaming me for something I didn't do!" Dione was just about to turn back to Necro and Sully when she heard Chutha talk to Ryder. Curious as she was she decided that this conversation would be more of her interest than the crow and the rat, who didn't seem to take much action.

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

All my characters can also be found on Toyhou.se. 
Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:02 pm

Why are you still even here?" Ryder  frowned "That's none of your fuckin business " he said angrily. he pulled up his phone and began texting. 

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights on Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:30 am

Sensing that the roadrunner was starting more trouble, Necro scowls and steps forward, prepared to assist Ryder. However, Sully was tugging on the back of his trench coat, shaking his head vigorously to stay out of it. At the end of the day, they were criminals, and if law enforcement were to be involved, he'd rather not spend the day fleeing from them, or worse.
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:26 am

As Chutha was closing in on Ryder, Dione started circling around Chutha, moving to face his back, again channeling her energy for attack. If Chutha was going to make a move she'd be there really quickly, she was only 3 feet away from them. "Guys, don't start fighting..." 
She then looked at Necro and Sully, who aparently were goingt to do something involving Ryder and Chuhta too. Well, Necro was, Sully was just trying to stop him for as it seemed. "Why are you so hestitant to help uh... mister rat? I'm sorry but I don't know your name." 
After saying this, Dione took a battle stance, ready to sprint forward and jump on the bird's back to bring him off-balance. Now was only to wait what would happen next.
Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:04 pm

Who you getting fresh with man?" Ryder heard this from Chutha  and frowned  " YOU!" he respond back angrily.

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:57 am

Sully looked to Dione, then away from her as he lets go of Necro suddenly, bringing his hands in front of them to fiddle nervously. "Err, nothin', nothin', no reason," he responds somewhat frantically, "Guess I'm just a bit nervous...never was worth much in a fight."
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:01 am

"I wish I was in my bed right now..." Dione rolled her eyes in frustration after hearing this. "If you just went to bed instead of yelling at a TV-screen, NONE of this would've happened!" she growled at Chutha. "You had to wake me up and make a big deal about your console while I didn't even break it!" 
She was more than ready to fight. The roadrunner had angered her so much. She tensioned all her muscles, ready to sprint at him, having to hold herself back to stop herself from attacking him.

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:57 pm

"I wish I was in my bed right now..." Ryder  heard this then began to smiled to what he just caught on to. he walked in front of Dione " hey calm down... don't let this fool upset you it's not  worth it" he then turned to Chutha and pointed at him " THIS bastard IS ALL talk... he won't do a damn thing! " he said laughing a little.  " so why cause all of this trouble for noting  huh? because your   "TIRED" all of a sudden  but a few mins  you was pissed off and ready to kick some ass  and you threw a knife  at ma boy over there  ( Necro)  your full of shit aren't you. " "why don't you go pay for your console your damn self cuz she's not doing it " he said to Chutha  while  walking around him .

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:44 pm

This was it! The moment to move! Dione saw the roadrunner sprint forward, towards Ryder. While letting out a growl of frustration, she quickly started running, making a pretty high jump, claws stretched, in an attempt to jump on Chutha's back. If she succeeded, this would not only bring Chutha to a stop and off balance, but with a bit of luck it would also wound his shoulder because of her sharp claws.

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:15 am

Ryder's reaction to  Chutha's attack was slow , but his fur turn black while his eyes turned red,  emitting intense heat ,  but  he spotted Dione who was behind him  he watched as she  jumped on his back...  by this point he instantly returned to normal and watched the two fight but  was ready to step in if needed to.

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:17 pm

She slammed on the ground. A serious pain started to grow in her back. "Nghh..."  Dione tried to get up but almost fell over. When she finally stood on her two feet she said "How... How did that not bring you to the floor!?" She stumbled back a few feet, leaving room for Ryder to counter attack Chutha and for her to recover a bit from the slam.

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top