Castle Town. (Open)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Castle Town. (Open)

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:41 pm

" well... i just wanted to get of the house... i hate staying inside all the time. he said

"Racing, Competing, It's in my Blood. It's part of me, It's part of my Life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."~ Ayrton Senna.
My bio is found here ->http://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3632-ryder-the-hedgehog-half-demon
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:37 pm

"Oh..." Dione replied. "So ehm..." She didn't really know what to say next so she just kept walking while looking at the ground. She played with the cords from the hood of her white shirt and tried to not look as awkward as she was right now. Oh the emberassment.
Dione
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:43 pm

" so  you live alone"   Ryder said as he turned to her and smiled (  i'm trying not to do one-liners)

"Racing, Competing, It's in my Blood. It's part of me, It's part of my Life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."~ Ayrton Senna.
My bio is found here ->http://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3632-ryder-the-hedgehog-half-demon
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:18 pm

"Haha no, I live in Station Square. My best friend lives here and I was visiting her but she has school. She'll probably be back in a few hours." Dione let go of the cords of her shirt, only to put her hands in the pocket in the middle of the shirt. 
She looked back up and when she noticed the winged white figure, she layed her ears flat alongside her head, the tips pointed towards her neck and got a rather angry look on her face. 
"Can uhm.. Can we please take an other way to get to the restaurant?" She asked. She reaaally didn't want walk down the same road because there was an old classmate. Enes Fade. The albino bat who bullied her in school.
Dione
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:00 pm

"Why not ???" he asked "This is the quickest way there." he added  before pulling out his phone . he looked up and spotted something  flying over head but really didn't pay too much attention it.

Last edited by Ryder the hedgehog on Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more detail lol)

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:05 pm

Dione looked at Ryder as he pulled out his phone. Wow. "Because..." She didn't really want to tell. "Okay. Long story short, there's a guy over there who bullied me in school." She looked back to the ground again, her ears still in her neck. "Can we please take the other way?" she asked a bit quiet.

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

All my characters can also be found on Toyhou.se. 
Dione
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:31 pm

"PSH!" he laughed a little  " you coulda just told me..."   "shit i'll f**k him up  for ya" he said (pause XD)"   " if you don't wanna fight i'll do it " he said  putting away his phone.

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:42 pm

"Eh.. I'd rather not want you to fight either. Maybe he won't even recognize me." Dione said while speeding up her pace to pass Enes as fast as possible. She was wrong. VERY wrong.
"HEY! DIONE!" he yelled. "Who you got there with you, your booooyfriend?" Enes laughed and looked at his friend who was standing next to him. "Really now, couldn't you get any better?" "Leave me alone Enes." Dione growled at him. "Pff. How's that wimp of a Felicia doing? Still a clumsy kid eh?" "WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT FELICIA!?" Dione yelled at Enes. She was tired, that was one of the few reasons she didn't attack him. Enes was also stronger built than her. She didn't want to end up hurt.

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:01 pm

Ryder looked at the bat infront of them "Who you got there with you, your booooyfriend?"  " Ryder frowned " ummmm who the hell are you  and why are you bothering  my friend here??   " he asked .

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:11 pm

"That's none of your buisness, punk. So Dione, tell me, how was it when you got ripped away from your poor little friend hm?" He was talking about Dione moving away to Station Square when she was 11. 
"Like I said before, leave us alone Enes!" Dione's ears stood in a 45° angle on her head and she was really getting pissed off. "Ryder, let's g-" "So. You still don't want to have a normal conversation huh?" Enes just ignored what she was saying and continued speaking. "Geez. Your parents really fucked you up, didn't they?" 

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:19 pm

Ryder teleported  infront of the bat " hey d***head  how bout shutting the f**k up and go back to your bat cave" he said frowning.

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:26 pm

When Ryder teleported in front of Enes he made a step back. "Woah, wicked!" Enes stood there with an open mouth for a moment. Then he got his usual cocky look back. "That's all you got?" He flew up a few feet and stayed there. "What'ya got now hm?" "Ryder.. Let's just go..." Dione walked towards him and pulled his arm.

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:46 pm

Ryder looked up him until  he was pulled by the arm " asshole" he said towards the bat  and  through   his right arm forward, and then fired  a reddish-orange  heat energy wave  toward the bat hoping it would knock right out of the sky.

Last edited by Ryder the hedgehog on Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:55 pm

Enes quickly flew a few feet to the left. "Dude what the hell?!" He flew up higher and formed a sphere of air. He fired it, aiming for Dione instead of Ryder. 
Dione, who wasn't watching what happened in the air for a moment, got struck and stumbled backwards. The air got blown out of her lungs and she hugged her belly in need for air. "Oh... So you.. Finally learned how to control your powers huh?" 

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:59 pm

Ryder looked over at Dione " are you okay" he asked then looked at the bat ,  suddenly ryder .... smiled???  "hehe okay let's see how long  you can stay up there " he said as his body emitted extreme heat , his fur turned black and heat could been felt  from miles as  temperature slowly increased.

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:18 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine.." Dione said. As the heat got stronger and stronger, Dione got dizzy. She started to back away a few feet but it didn't help much. 
Enes on the other hand formed a small spinning sphere of air. He kept spinning it and compressed it to a sphere the size of a marble. Once it was spinning with incredible speed, he fired it at Ryder, aiming for his upper left leg. If this marble of air would hit, it'd leave an incredible pain, like a whip. "So, you can create heat? Creep."

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:45 pm

Ryder fell on one knee " owch!!" he said rubbing his leg  and looked at the bat , the temperature around him was increasing by the minute as he stood back.

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:58 pm

"WHAT!?" The air around Enes and everyone else was starting to become hotter and hotter. Moving his wings to stay up in the air became harder with the second. He began to lose altitude and after a few seconds he almost stood on the ground. Enes stopped flapping his wings and fell to the ground. He landed on one knee. 
"Can you please stop that idiotic furnace thing you're doing?" His vision started to go a bit blurry but it wasn't too serious.

Meanwhile Dione stayed on the background, too dizzy to do anything. She sat on the ground and put her head in her hands. "Ryder... Stop.. Please?" she said.
Dione
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Sun May 01, 2016 12:11 am

Can you please stop that idiotic furnace thing you're doing?"   Ryder  smirked  evilly  as walked towards the bat...  " oh you fucked with wrong one today.. cuz your gonna die " the area around him kept getting hotter and hotter to the point where leaves on trees began to catch fire, car tires in the area began to pop it got hotter but then .... "Ryder... Stop.. Please?  , Ryder turned to dione " Why Dione... people like this guy make me sick... you bullies need to be  taught a lesson "   he said stretching out his arm a sphere appeared in his hand.  

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Sun May 01, 2016 8:03 pm

"Oh I'm not the one dying today buddy." Enes said with a grin. He did the same thing as before, creating a ball out of compressed air, but this time it was way bigger, about the size of a tennisball. He fired it at Ryder's arm and if it'd hit it would at least bruise his arm and maybe even break it. With a bit of bad luck, the two spheres would collide and because of the energy packed in them it would create an explosion. "Good luck with this, freak." he said and he jumped up, made a few steps back and then started running. "I'LL CATCH YOU LATER DIONE!" he yelled while running away. 

The heat was starting to become unbearable. Dione almost collapsed because of it. "Ryder... P-.. Please." she mumbled. She wouldn't be able to stand this any longer.

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Sun May 01, 2016 10:30 pm

Ryder Reacted quickly moved out of the way  just as the ball of air missed him, he then looked  at the bat , who fled away from the scene , Ryder looked back over to Dione, the heat from him decrease  dramatically as he ran over to her " Are you okay.... I'm so sorry" he said worriedly.

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Mon May 02, 2016 9:16 am

"I'm okay now..." she said as the air started to cool down. Dione looked around and saw a few leaves that were still burning and a few melted cartires. She slowly stood up and made a step. "Yeah, I'm fine." The blast from before still had its effects on her. She felt exactly where it had hit her and her ribs were slightly bruised. Not too serious though. "That's why I wanted to go the other way.." she said and started walking towards the restaurant again.

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Mon May 02, 2016 3:27 pm

Ryder sat on the ground catching his breath " hold on .... i need a minute "  he said before getting up slowly. "That's why I wanted to go the other way.." Ryder nodded to her response  "Yea" he said cracking his neck and back.

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Mon May 02, 2016 5:28 pm

The cracking sound of Ryder's neck and back made Dione cringe. She couldn't handle those sounds that well. "Are you okay?" she asked and stood still, a few feet away from him.

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Mon May 02, 2016 6:59 pm

"yea , i'm fine but i feel like i've used way too much energy with that heat attack" he said moveing his arm around. " come on let's the hell out of  here before someone else comes,... i'll be damned if i'm fighting 3 times in one  day" he added walking towards  restaurant.

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top