Castle Town. (Open)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Castle Town. (Open)

Post by Dione on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:01 pm

"Yes I know him." Dione growled at Chutha. "Why do you care?" She was clearly still really mad at the bird but also really tired. Her purple hair was messy and she tried to put it back in place, which gave off abit of a funny look. Her red shirt was slightly stained with mud and her jeans were ripped in the left leg. She was still ready to defend herself but was also wanting to go to bed.

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

All my characters can also be found on Toyhou.se. 
Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:20 pm

"I'm Vack, and you?"  Ryder  looked at him " i'm Ryder." he said  "and your *friend* here is causing some trouble " he added looking at chutha.

"Racing, Competing, It's in my Blood. It's part of me, It's part of my Life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."~ Ayrton Senna.
My bio is found here ->http://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3632-ryder-the-hedgehog-half-demon
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Dione on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:51 pm

"N- no sir. I don't smoke." Dione said, rejecting the cigarettes with a disgusted face. She didn't mean to look so disapproving but she really didn't like smoking. 
"If I may, why are you in that gu-..." She stopped and rethought her words. "Chutha's house? And why'd you come out so late? I uh.. I mean, you could've helped a bit earlier, right?" She was a bit quiet but still angry. Though, she didn't want to upset this dangerous looking man.
Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:39 am

Ryder stared at the hare " no thanks... smoking ruins teeth" he said  And why'd you come out so late? I uh.. I mean, you could've helped a bit earlier, right?"  Ryder instantly frown when she said this "i bet he was just watching us" he added  " buuut... you lucky you came out here when you did ,other wise i would have finished  that  jive ass turkey. (chutha )  He said while chuckling a little .

"Racing, Competing, It's in my Blood. It's part of me, It's part of my Life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else."~ Ayrton Senna.
My bio is found here ->http://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3632-ryder-the-hedgehog-half-demon
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:34 pm

"Probably.." Dione said while glaring at the two people walking back to their house. "And, if I may ask, would you have really killed that stupid bird?" she asked. *All of this drama about a CONSOLE...* she thought. *Actually a weird reason to fight.*

(Okay, so, considering Chutha is away now, I thought of a really quick reason to well.. Make him leave the scene. I don't know if this is the best way but I'd rather have it this way than one of us playing another character (Vack in this case) who doesn't even belong ro us and we don't know that well. Thoughts?)
Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:12 pm

( i don't have any thoughts ..... should we pretend he left?? )  

Ryder looked at Dione frowning  "well if you haven't noticed.. HE F**KIN CUT MY EYE!!" he shouted his voice echoed . he sat down and sighed "i was not ready for today." he said calming down.

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:33 pm

"Hey now calm down. I got straight out slammed into the road." Dione said when Ryder angrily shouted at her. She sat next to him on the sidewalk. "Though, that cut looks painful." she said while examining his eye. "Perhaps you should see a doctor or something. Wait here." She walked into Felicia's house and came back out with two glasses of water and a first aid kit. "Here." she said while handing over the first glass of water to Ryder. "Drink this." Then she sat down again and drank her own water herself. She opened up the fist aid kit, took out a sterilizer and poured a few drops on a cotton ball. "This might sting a little." she said while carefully dabbing the wound on Ryder's eyelid.

(I guess so, I think we should just assume they went inside and that Ryder and Dione are left alone on the street.)

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:02 pm

" thanks" he said while sipping the water from his cup, he watched Dione go inside and come back with sterilizer and cotton balls. "This might sting a little." he heard her say as  she cleaned his wounds . Ryder  demonically Roared from the excruciating pain  he felt " GODDAMNIT!!!!" he yelled holding his eye.

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:59 pm

When Ryder yelled Dione quickly pulled away her hand. "I told you, it can sting." She brought her hand back up to his head, really careful. "Okay, I'm going to finish cleaning up that wound of yours. Just a little longer." she said. She gently dabbed the ends of the cut where it should hurt less than in the centre.

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:06 pm

Ryder waited until she was finished  "umm do you have any bandages???  " he asked her

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:06 pm

"Yeah, they're in that box." Dione pointed at the first aid kit. She grabbed it and offered the bandages over to Ryder. "Do you want to do it yourself or should I put them on that cut?" she asked him.

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:57 pm

" you can if you want to. " he said " annd uhhh thanks ." he added .

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:01 pm

"Okay then haha. And no problem." Dione said with a small smile. She carefully reached for Ryder's head and placed a bandage on the cut. She made sure it stayed in place before she moved her hands away. "There. All done." 

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:16 pm

Ryder smiled " hehe  thanks. " he said to her as he stood up,his stomach growled a little  " oooooo i shoulda ate before i came here.

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:23 pm

"Wait, you haven't had breakfast before you left?" Dions asked him. Then she remembered she also didn't have breakfast before Chutha came bashing at her door. She stood up and grabbed her cup and the aid kit. "Yeah.. I'm hungry too." 

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:27 pm

" wanna grab a bite to eat?? " he said smiling.

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:34 pm

Oh. A (almost) complete stranger asking Dione to eat something with them. Well. That's new. Gosh if only she wasn't so shy. Of course she already broke through most of it concerning Ryder because of the fight and all that happened afterwards but still. This had never ever happened before. Therefor she stuttered a bit "Well.. Uh.. I mean I haven't head breakfast yet so... Sure, I guess?" she said, scratching the back of her head. "But before we go, let me change please. Uh.. My clothes are pretty gross right now." She sort of pointed at the rip in the left leg of her jeans and at the mudsmudges in her jacket and shirt.
Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:58 pm

" alrighty then " he said and sat down on the side walk and started texting on his phone.

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:02 pm

Dione took the second cup and went inside. Dhe put everything where it had to be and ran upstairs. She quickly changed into a white hoodie and a normal pair of jeans. She quickly combed her hair again and washed her face. Then she ran downstairs again, got the keys from the kitchencabinet, grabbed her bag and walked outside, shutting the door behind her. "Okay. Where do you want to go?" she asked Ryder.

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:08 pm

" there was a pizza place not far from here " he said  smiling

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:22 pm

Ooh pizza! Dione's stomach rumbled quietly. Oops. "Alright, let's go to the pizzaplace." she said and started to walk into the direction of the place.

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog on Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:03 pm

"alright" he said  and walked in the direction  of the pizza place

Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:24 pm

"So..." Dione started talking. "Out of all the calm places you could go to, why Castle Town? I mean, it's pretty small.." she said. She looked at Ryder and then straight forward again so she wouldn't bump into anything.

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top