Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey Wisps

4 posters

Go down

Grey Wisps Empty Grey Wisps

Post by DeuxExDimensia Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:59 am

Grey Wisps DWeFwv4

Grey Wisps

Disposition: Most Grey Wisps are violent, and tend to be loners. It can take a while to get on the good side of a Grey Wisp, though they tend to soften up around their Wisp brethren. 

Abilities: 

-Hyper-Go-On Usage and Bestowment: Like all wisps, Grey Wisps contain Hyper-Go-On energy which they can use and share with others by fusing with them. The Hyper-Go-On energy makes up their entire life force, essentially making them living batteries in some sense.

-Levitation: Grey Wisps can levitate indefinitely much like every other wisp species.

-Grey Gravity: Upon fusing with a life-form, Grey Wisps can grant the host of the fusion their natural ability. Grey Gravity gives the host the ability to change their center of gravity to other objects, as well as the ability to strengthen and weaken the field of gravity around individual objects and creatures.

Last edited by DeuxExDimensia on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Grey Wisps Empty Re: Grey Wisps

Post by Dregan Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:31 pm

Hm, if you're looking for alternate names, maybe consider something like 'Dark Wisp' or 'Void Wisp'? Something still in-fitting with the colour Black without being explicitally so.
Huh, also interesting how you sorta defied one of the design principles of the Wisps. Having both eyes AND a mouth? That's just cheating!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:51 am

Dregan wrote:Hm, if you're looking for alternate names, maybe consider something like 'Dark Wisp' or 'Void Wisp'? Something still in-fitting with the colour Black without being explicitally so.
Huh, also interesting how you sorta defied one of the design principles of the Wisps. Having both eyes AND a mouth? That's just cheating!
I considered making a version of the picture without the mouth because I personally just draw them with their mouths there because it makes them easier to emote. 

I personally headcanon that most wisps (when drawn regularly) have the mouths at the base of their tentacles because that's where a squids mouth would go, right? So yeah lol

I do like "Void Wisp" though, that sounds really nice. I shall consider it! Thank you!
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:04 pm

Aren't whisps supposed to have a color and then their power after it in their name?

Like, for example:
Cyan Lazer
Yellow Drill
Orange Rocket

Correct me if I'm wrong. But you could make like:

Grey Gravity

Grey Void
Dark Gravity

or Dark Void

Or something like that.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Dregan Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:09 pm

Okay, I'm gonna have to be honest - after the suggestion of the 'Colour Power' thematic naming, I am really desperately trying to work out 'Profile Wasp' up there.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:19 pm

CyanFoxboy wrote:Aren't whisps supposed to have a color and then their power after it in their name?

Like, for example:
Cyan Lazer
Yellow Drill
Orange Rocket

Correct me if I'm wrong. But you could make like:

Grey Gravity

Grey Void
Dark Gravity

or Dark Void

Or something like that.
Tempted to use Grey Wisp just for the alliteration lol 
It would kinda work out too, because they're more grey than they are black now that i'm looking back at the picture. 

Considering 'dark' isn't a color anyway. 
Void Wisp still sounds cool tbh
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:23 pm

NO BUT YOU....

I mainly meant the fact that its species is called: 'Grey WISPS'

I dunno. It just annoys me somehow. Isn't it supposed to be a color and then its effect?

Like, Grey Void is cool
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down