Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparkle's Big 'Ol Character Hoard

2 posters

Go down

Sparkle's Big 'Ol Character Hoard Empty Sparkle's Big 'Ol Character Hoard

Post by SparkleSwirl Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:02 pm

SO for now I'm going to give you links to their toyhou.se s with a small little description, updating with their full bios as I fill them out!
(I lost... One finished one when my page refreshed of it's own volition  about a week ago and have been mourning its loss since CRI)

BUT this should be helpful, getting them all here!
I may not fill out a form for two of them, since they fit into a couple of recommended don'ts (A vampire panda and a half-demon, Whoopsie daisy)  OR I may just make an alternate of them for use specifically on this site!~

I also hope it's ok that I'm only using one thread? I figure that will make it easier for me to keep up with, and I didn't really spot anything that suggested it was illegal?
If it turns out to be so I'll just convert this one into a singular character's profile thread!

Just popping a couple up before class ATM~

Miri the Cat
A cat with a bit of a foggy head. While she processes slowly at times, she's very good at what she does with electronics/general machinery and does pretty well getting through the occasional trap! Works odd jobs, both more serious fetch quest type deals and handyman work. She has an electrified sword as a precaution for the former type of work, 'sheathed' as an armlet and pendant. (they plug together, then think those expandable light saber toys for how the pendant forms into a cylindrical "Blade") Tends to mutter the beginnings of thoughts aloud, especially action thoughts. Takes Tipp on her fetch quests sometimes.
She/Her 
(Genderfluid)
Pansexual

(Miri's "Foggyness" is based heavily on the "Fibro fog" I have myself, so it's nothing I'm unfamiliar with)

Addaline the Vampanda 
A not so dangerous Vampiric Panda that really just wants to enjoy herself. Has magic that appears as a sort of vague mixture between blood and fire. It can only be used as throw-able "fire" balls and a sort of wispy controllable blob. The latter is really only good for party tricks because, while warm and kind of gross, it isn't dangerous. She uses a parasol if she has to get out in the sun, but is typically asleep at that time. 
She/Her 
Homosexual

Custard the Donkey
A rather tall party girl, even if you don't count her ears! Custard's big talent is talking her way to what she wants, through deception or otherwise. She certainly not a fighter, or really a worker for that matter. More like a city donkey that somehow manages to live comfortably because she came into a bit of money and knew where to invest it.
She/Her or They/Them
Asexual/Demi Romantic 

Hare the Bunny
Likes being taken along on adventures despite, or possibly because, he ends up taking the damsel role quite often. He's fairly smart! But it doesn't help him along that much since his knowledge stays limited to his interests. If and when pretty much anything based in lore comes up, however, he's your bunny! He tends to look a lot more worried/distressed than he actually is, and his resting expression is a pitiful frown. Works in a bookstore/cafe combo.
He/Him
Pansexual

Tipp the Porcupine
(Link warning for rude gesture in his gallery! I've marked it as NSFW so you have to click it to see it~ It's nothing dirty, just not necessarily pg-13~ )
He thinks he is super cool and super tough! Most other people disagree, but he can't be swayed. What he's best at is digging, he can dig very fast. Burrowing may be a more accurate term, but dang the boy can get with it either way. He sometimes goes with Miri on her little fetch quests if she hears that digging may be involved. Mostly does odd jobs, quest type things fetch or otherwise. Hunts up broken robots for scrap metal to sell. Sometimes tries to hunt for treasure, but that's a hobby not a job. 
He/Him
Heterosexual

Behemet "Beck" the Daegon

Is upset at his parents for bringing a daemon-dragon child into the world and on top of that naming it Behemet. Behemet! Likes canned coffee, usually dresses in leather because he's used to it from his childhood. Is actually fairly strong, not excessively so, but wants to avoid any sort of adventure to avoid the spotlight. He feels like a silly enough creature with out adding "great hero" or "awesome adventurer" to the mix. He's a barista instead. Tries to be friendly, but comes off a bit cold due to his sort of monotone voice and sort of uninterested base expression.
He/Him or They/Them
Panromantic Demisexual

Last edited by SparkleSwirl on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
SparkleSwirl
SparkleSwirl
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://toyhou.se/SparkleSwirl

Back to top Go down

Sparkle's Big 'Ol Character Hoard Empty Re: Sparkle's Big 'Ol Character Hoard

Post by SparkleSwirl Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:12 pm

And that's all of them!
SparkleSwirl
SparkleSwirl
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:25 pm

Okay but I love Behemet? This... stereotypically evil creature who just kinda wants to be left alone and have a starbucks sometime. I love him. He's amazing.
(And aahh! You have a Toyhou.se account! Jealouuss!!)
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkleSwirl Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:57 pm

Ahh I'm glad you like him, he's one of my favorites of the bunch!
(Though Miri will always be the fav baby because I've had her so dang long)

((And yeah! People on DA give out the codes all the time tbh, I got it that way~))
SparkleSwirl
SparkleSwirl
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down