Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life In Bits: Cartoon Script

Go down

Life In Bits: Cartoon Script Empty Life In Bits: Cartoon Script

Post by Quto Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:40 am

For a while, before I joined on with the forum, I have been developing a cartoon series using 8-bit to 32-bit video game sprites(Custom, nothing copied or stolen of course), a weird animation I've dubbed Life In Bits.

The cartoon center's around two characters, a fox and a slime named Kyd and Foetem, living in a massive digital world, tackling life problems based on the world they live in. The problems the pair face aren't really 'normal'; busting viral apparitions that plague their world, taking on various temp jobs to earn a pay-check in order to eat, pay bills and keep a life-insurance policy that will ensure their life for that when they die, they'll be immediately reborn into the world and other various odd and ends.

I have been able to amass a large group of people who have been dying to voice act in something, even if it wasn't anime, though I'm lacking artists and a writer, both departments I'm trying to pick up on and if anyone has seen my character Bio for Sparth, you'll know my writing sucks. I have a rough draft for a pilot I'm putting together though I'm not really sure if it's either funny or up to snuff.

I'll post the draft in the spoiler and will appreciate any feedback both positive, negative or constructive.

Rough Draft:

I'm working on the story board to put in place with this script. I'll post it when it's finished, providing this topic doesn't get shot down and left to burn. XD

Quto
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down