Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet potius Cornials (Work in progress)

2 posters

Go down

Planet potius Cornials (Work in progress) Empty Planet potius Cornials (Work in progress)

Post by kingleon Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:31 am

Planet potius is a planet in the same galaxy as mobius. It is known for being a much stronger planet. The corinals are the most powerful members of the millatary besides the  general.

Allience:Evil

Weakest corinal: Shade the hedgehog- Shade is a purple hedgehog with white tips on his spines. He controls dark energy. He has  bat wings 

4th strongest:Slicer the hedgehog: Slicer has many swords and specilizes in sword combat. 3 of his swords are the punisher sword, God destroyer X, and the chaos destroyer.  He is green with blue tips.

3rd strongest:Aireo the hedgehog- Specilizes  in air combat. Is known as the sky  king. He can divebomb up to speeds of 1,000,000  Mph. He can grow spikes on tips of his black Angel wings. When he cuts and stabs people with theese spines he can inject venom that can esily kil somebody.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Planet potius Cornials (Work in progress) Empty Re: Planet potius Cornials (Work in progress)

Post by kingleon Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:56 am

These  arent done yet. There  are 2 my corinals  i have to add. I may use theese in rp's soon. Anyway tell me what you think of it so far by commenting.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Planet potius Cornials (Work in progress) Empty Re: Planet potius Cornials (Work in progress)

Post by ResolverOshawott Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:42 am

I suggest another name besides "potius "

ResolverOshawott
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down