Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Parasite Conspiracy Revisted

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Parasite Conspiracy Revisted Empty The Parasite Conspiracy Revisted

Post by The_Terror Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:35 am

Today was a peaceful day. The new year was close to starting, families and friends were heading off to join parties, and the students from various schools were either out or on break. Nothing could spoil such a wonderful day as this. Meanwhile in a Mobian village that saw the beginning of what was known as the Parasite Conspiracy, things were becoming problematic. Undead Mobians were bursting up from the graveyard and wandering around in search of flesh. The groans and moans of the undead produced an uneasy feeling that infected the nearby soldiers occupying a temporary base. The soldiers base had large machinery with the title “Apex Anti-Terrorist Organization” plastered on the side. This title seemed to be on nearly everything that the soldiers had set up. The large machinery that was mentioned early consisted of a large pod, large energy cells that deactivated every half hour, a powerful, long range, disk shaped sensor at the top, and a few words on the pod spelling out “Respawner” in a bright red color. Several identical devices were spread out around the small base. As for the soldiers themselves, they seemed as if they had been through Hell. All of them were just sitting around, scratching their heads, and wondering what to do next about the seemingly massive crowd of zombies that infested the nearby village.
“So,” one of the soldiers asked to his ally. “Think we’re gonna die?”
The other soldier, outfitted in his gear and an advanced gas mask, simply stated loudly, “Yup!”
“Do you think that news team we scared off alerted the public?”
“Yup!”
“Do you like cars?”
“Yup!”
“Do you say anything else other than yup?
“Yup!”
“Did you mean no?”
“Yup!”
“Can you suck a golf ball through a water hose?”
“Yup!”
The soldier who was intelligent shook his head at the lack of words that his friend was displaying. The intelligent soldier looked out into the field to see a similarly dressed man walk away from the base and into the dense forest. “Oh, man! He’s a goner! What do you think, Yup Man? Is he a goner,” the intelligent soldier asked his ally, awaiting a reply from him. The soldier nicknamed “Yup Man” didn't say anything for a while which concerned the intelligent soldier. His concerns, however, were removed as “Yup Man” managed to let out one more “yup.”
“That's what I thought. First, we have zombies. Then, some crazy hot vixen chick in jungle style armor comes and kicks all of our asses and heads off into the infested zone. And now we have reports of some creepy dude appearing and disappearing from time to time. What's next? Some crazy chick with a chainsaw for an arm comes and kills us all?”
“Yup!”
“Man, I wish Ramirez was the one to become a clone instead of you.”
“Yup!”
Back in the cities, a news report alerting the public of what was happening in one of the Mobian villages went on the air. “It appears as though the anti-terrorist organization known as Apex have set up a temporary base of operations in order to combat these zombies,” the news anchor reported as a picture of an Apex soldier shooting a zombie appeared behind her. “We will have further details on the story as soon as possible. I’m Lily Wildcat, and I hope your day goes as smoothly as ours!”
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

The Parasite Conspiracy Revisted Empty Re: The Parasite Conspiracy Revisted

Post by Thunder Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:50 am

On one of the houses nearby a silhouette of a person is standing over the temporary military base staring down at the to be chaos of this city and the others that would soon be infected. The figure pulled out 2 katana style daggers about 7-8 inches in hight and 2-3 inches in length. Pulled up his bandana over his mouth and jumped onto one of the armoured patrol vehicles and landed quite silenty. To stay unnoticed he layed down and covered himself with one of the tarps lying on the roof of the vehicle.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:05 am

- In this Serious time in crisis G.U.N would deploy its newest product, all thanks to Corporation that funds their effects. These soldiers were a result of it. Highly trained and heavily armed. They were part of a project to create super human like troops. That could deal with situations conventional forces would struggle with. A mix of ceremite and kevlar, along with full covering head gear and a strange symbol. 1/3 of the Replica forces had been deployed to secure and protect local populations in the vicinity. Among them was the little unstable Echo 508 Replica trooper. Two gunships hover over above as the mysterious troops rope repel down among the conventional troops.-

-This faction had never been seen operating among regular troops perhaps G.U.N decided it was time to deploy there latest weapons to help contain the situation. There faces remained hidden behind black and white balaclavas and a distinct face yellow visor mask that covered their eyes with a 3 strap system.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:02 pm

White Fang is doing the normal hiking , then he opened a map. " hah, there a place just up ahead." He needed rest from walking from city to city.

Then he heard a mysterious noise from behind and smelled a rotten flesh.He turns and sees a zombie like Mobian charging at him. As the creature attack, He summons his hammer and smash then head of the zombie. He now so confused, thinking about the city he rushes and see more of the zombie like the one he fought just now. The smell was massive with a than rotten flesh.
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:08 pm

Back in a different part of a city, the outskirts, four people were trying to survive an onslaught...though, they were fucking up. The place was an old lighthouse next to a crashed ship, very old as well, in a frozen seabank. Our individuals were at the base of the lighthouse.

A head flew away from a group as the one with wrist blades took a breather. "We're completely surrounded!"

"We're completely fucked!" Another voice stated, one with a staff-blade said as she stuck one end into a zombies gut.

Boom Another died from a shotgun blast. "Are you girls kiddin' me? I've been prayin' for this shit! C'mon!"

On the staircase leading to the lighthouse, double doors bust open to reveal a fourth person kicking a zombie down the steps. "Girls, let's get to work."

The four began to go on their way of kicking ass and spilling blood, that was until a zombie walked behind the shotgunner with his arms out. She then proceeded to hit the zombie with the butt of the gun...and miss. The 'zombie' made an annoyed expression and turned to the camera. "For God's sake, she missed me again !"

"*Sigh* Cut!" Ding Ding A man, known as Romero, the Director, got up and walked to the group. "Are you blind, lady?!" He yanked one gun out and proceeded to hit the one with the staff as she let out a shout of pain from her muzzle. Romero turned around with arms wide open. "See?"

"Nah, pal. I do it like this." The two bladed one then hit the back of her friend's head.

"Agh, Wags!"

The one with no weapons walked up. "I do it like this." She stated with a kick flip and the poor soul knocking to the ground. Behind her, a 'zombie' came out from a door way making the noises and the likes.

Romero turned around and soured. "Get back to hair and makeup, you don't look dead enough."

"Come on, let's go." A cameraman said as he started to guide his colleagues direction, only to be faceplanted to the ground as the zombie turned his head back with a screech. His lower jaw was ripped off as he ran, picked up Romero and ran away.

Our shotgun friend loaded her shotgun. "That ain't in the script." Blitz Zhavanx

"We're writin' a new one! It's called 'Dead *Slash* Massing *Slash* Massacre!" Washon'jour Kollisher 

"It's a real nightmare - Ragh!" Odepa Adroopa

The last person stabed a zombie with a sickel. "Let's slay some dead." Sizam Wrinl

((Little prequal to whichever I decide to use. Won't be using all of them for good reason, but it'll be one of these folk. It's also this long cause why not? Gonna be part of the spotlight, better put on a show, right?))
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:27 pm

"Oh God," one of the Apex soldiers snarled while he adjusted his helmet. "It's G.U.N.! Hey, don't you G U N boys have elsewhere to be? I hear Eggman's looking for some new-" the soldier's comment was cut off by a strike to his head. "Shut it, Killon," a higher ranking officer ordered. "If you remember correctly, our special units are out on patrol in search for the source of this infection."
"Fuck, man... I mean, sir, yes, sir!"
"That's more like it."
"Sir, permission to patrol the perimeter."
"Permission granted. Now get out of here, private idiot."
"Sir, yes, sir! Thank you for the new nickname as well, sir!"
Killon then got up and started a one-man patrol of the perimeter of the base. The higher ranking officer shook his head, embarrassed by the state that he and the others were in. No one was aware of the arrival of a mysterious character since the entrance made by Echo garnered the attention of every single Apex soldier. "Sir, it is a honor to be in the presence of a G.U.N. soldier, Sir," the higher ranking Apex said as he stood at attention and saluted Echo. "Sir, the soldier's name Captain Donovan, sir," he added, revealing his name and rank. A few of the Apex soldiers snickered at the sight of their leader submitting to a GUN soldier. "Damn, Cap'n! I didn't know we were supposed to be kissing ass. Hell, I could probably make a living sucking up to G.U.N.," one of the Apex soldiers remarked.
"Man, if our special units weren't out on patrol in the forest then we would be able to take these G.U.N. boys," another added.
"Hey! Ever heard of Travis McGable? That was pretty when you guys almost failed in protecting the President. Haha! The United Federation would've been over if he succeeded in killing the President," another soldier mocked. Captain Donovan was annoyed with the behavior of his men and shot a sinister glare at them. "Do you boys ever shut up," Donovan asked angrily.
"Only when we're kicking butt and taking names, but since these G.U.N. boys are here, we're kissing and taking names," one frustrated Apex soldier added.
"Look, I know we're in a tight situation here, but these members of G.U.N. can help us."
"If anyone needs help, it has to be Steve. He's always the first one to get infected, go nuts and search for zombies by himself, gets eaten, respawn, and repeat."
Donovan shook his head at the lack of respect he was being given. All of the Apex soldiers had other things to worry about and were unaware of a new arrival to their base that was sneaking around. "Well, I wish were in better circumstances, but we're not. My men have been getting infected by some parasite that's making them go crazy and take unnecessary risks, we have reports of some guy disappearing and reappearing, and we have reports of a blue vixen running around and absolutely embarrassing my men. On top of that, my special units are out on patrol in forests and won't be back until later on today," Captain Donovan explained the situation to Echo. "We have these cloning machines but they break down every 30 minutes or so. Plus, we're outnumbered. Until my special units come back from patrol, all we can do is sit and wait. If you help us then we'll compensate you, but you might have a hard time leading my men since G.U.N. isn't exactly popular amongst the Apex Anti-Terrorist Organization and because they're frustrated beyond belief."
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:58 pm

-These troops had only been called in by G.U.N because of the seriousness of the situation, There official ties were not to G.U.N rather the corporation the logo seem to display on their armor. Covered in advance gear , weapons and equipment these troops were by no means regular forces that G.U.N would usually deploy. Many more arrived via gun ships fast roping down onto the ground securing the area. One Replica approached them. His designation was Echo 508.

" Greetings Commander..I am Echo 508 Variant VII replica trooper...before the rest of your force jumps to any other conclusions about our deployment let me make it clear that G.U.N deployed us with the orders from the Corporation called Armascorp. We are not and I repeat not G.U.N soldiers....We are the Replica..Prototype genetically engineered super soldiers, born and bred to fight threats conventional forces would struggle with.

Replica command has been picking up a lot of activity in the area..Our Primary commander is issuing us new orders...orders you can not hack or hear with out a telestatic link to him...we are here to contain the situation commander...we have deployed 500 Replica troops, every thing from regular forces , special ops , heavy and even powered armor. Just one of our troops is worth 15 of others, our enhanced strength , speed , accuracy and technology are at your command now....We have Replica command on stand by for you to speak with.."

- Over the radio of the helmet on Echo came the voice of a Replica command staff-

Replica command : " All elements be advised that we are beginning powered armor drops....power armor drops commencing now"

-From the sky they looked like meteors hurling down, they would slam into the ground with a force to rock the land..from the dust tall 12 feet Powered armor mech like units appeared armed with some kill weapons.- 

Replica command : " Power armor drop complete command now transferred over to Captain Donovan's control Replica command out." 

- Echo 508 turned back to him non of the Replica soldiers faces could be seen..probably because this was a paramilitary force perhaps they didn't want to be know.- " Replica forces are on stand by and awaiting your orders Captain."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:08 am

After a while of waiting on top of the truck he got impatient (Which is bad for a assassin like himself) and got off the truck and ran into the trees away from the camp. Not noticing any "Zombies" he found a small cabin in the forrest and checked inside but found nothing of value like a Watch, dull kitchen knife, some food but nothing to preserve it in. So after finding some meat like beef he walked outside to look for a place to start a fire so he can dry out the meat so it will stay fresh longer. The person found some bread but with no way to keep it fresh he had to leave it behind. To pass time he locked the doors, windows, turned off the lights and the heat and went to the couch pulled a blanket over himself and slept for a while.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:50 am

(WhiteFang's turn will be skipped here on out until further notice. It is now Blitz's turn. Also, the posting order starts with me, Thunder, Marine, WhiteFang should he decide to post, and finally Blitz.)
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am

Blitz huffed heavy, hot breaths as she ran through the forest. Seeing a clear path for the moment as she ran, she turned around to see quite a few zombies still hot on her trail. She was in trouble. Her chainsaw, dull and broken, her ammo, depleted. And her sisters, missing. Blitz worried for their safety, but she had more pressing issues at hand. She tried to see if hiding would throw them off, but the zombies sense of smell and hearing, since they're mostly blind, discovered her position and she nearly got bit by a lucky one. 

By sheer luck and coincidence, she saw a cabin ahead of her and ran faster toward it (If that was even possible). Busting down the door, breaking the lock, and moving the couch and a nearby bookshelf into place. She also covered up any windows with towels to dull sounds, smell, and visuals. After so, she leaned on a nearby wall and slid down it, breathing heavily enough to see stars at the edge of her field of view. "Why do I always get the worst situations available?"
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:09 pm

"Who cares? The point is G.U.N. sent you so that automatically makes you G.U.N.," one of the soldiers remarked. Donovan simply sighed out of frustration as he shook his head at what his men are doing. "Just shut up and follow my orders, you bunch of hooligans," Donovan told his men.
"Sir, yes, sir," every Apex soldier screamed out loud, ready to follow despite their morale being low. Donovan went over to one of the armored trucks that they had parked within the temporary base only to get a map of the area that they were in. Donovan set the map down on a table. "Come around, men. Echo 508, you and all your men come here as well," Donovan ordered as all of the Apex soldiers gathered around. Donovan pointed to a clear, open space located at the upper right corner of the map and explained, "We are here. We have the advantage simply because we are on a hill and have a clear view of anyone coming or going. Everything else that is green is vegetation or thick forests which is completely overrun with those zombies."
Donovan then pointed around various areas at the center of the map and stated, "We have reports of some man disappearing and reappearing in this vicinity which is about two and a half miles away from us. While our mystery man hasn't done anything, I have a feeling that he could become a greater threat than most of us anticipate. We also have reports of some crazed, blue vixen running around and kicking our asses left and right. Normally, I would send in the Stalkers, but..." Somebody suddenly interject the conversation by explaining, "They're creepy and weird as hell!" A silence struck the men as they simply took the words in. Donovan broke the silence by agreeing, "Yeah. What he said."
Meanwhile, in the cabins, strange sounds began to originate from below the floor. Suddenly, in the cabin Blitz occupied, a man wearing a gas mask along with night vision goggles popped his head from one of the loose floor boards to see what was going on. Were these the Stalkers that Donovan’s men spoke about? Whatever they were, these masked soldiers did have a creepy aura about them. The man, after identifying Blitz, hid back underneath the floor.
In the unnamed assassin’s cabin, a similarly outfitted soldier emerged from underneath the floor as well. How many of these Stalkers were there? The Stalker saw the unnamed assassin sleeping, but regarded him as a trivial threat. Then again, a threat is always a threat. The Stalker pointed his SMG at the assassin’s head, but made a split second decision and fired at a nearby wall before producing a chilling scream. The Stalker then played possum and slowed down his breathing to appear dead. Unfortunately, a mob of the undead Mobians heard the scream and headed towards the origin of the sound.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:25 pm

-The information being explained by the captain was being transmitted to Replica command , every thing he said was heard and recorded. Echo 508 while not a commander at all was the only replica in the room surrounded by the Apex and there CO. He looked down at the map before him the glow from his face shield visor rather distinct. But like before the gear that Replica soldiers wore were more advance then other ground forces. After listening to his words Echo raised his head to look at him.- 

" We will deploy forces to locate and either contain or eliminate the two unknown hostiles in the vicinity. However even tho we have the high ground this position will not last very long if we are attacked from all sides. We can deploy two elements , bravo and Echo my unit are on stand by with two Gunships ready to deploy us to the target location....Would you like the hostiles captured...or neutralized ? "

-Out side more replica soldiers arrived a weird trate that non of them removed there head gear no one could see there voices and they all seemed to have the same voice..as if they had a voice changer. Coming in from the rear was a large 12 foot tall Powered armor mech unit , this thing was pretty beefy, twin miniguns in the arms, and shoulder pack dumb fired missiles- 

" So What will it be Captain...if we want to deal with this..we gotta strike first..and strike hard."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:49 pm

(OOC i was skipped, my feelings are now hurt *tear*) The person was laying on the couch for about 30 minutes now and decided to check up on his meat to see if it has dried yet. So he unlocked the door and walked out to his suprise the meat was still there now dry expecting it too be cooked because meat does not dry well near a fire it more cooks than drys (im sorry that my last post and this one deified physics) he quickly went back inside and locked the door. After he got inside the looked for a bag to store the meat in and to his luck found a Ziplock baggie to store the about 1 pound of meat he had. After then he decided to go back to bed made sure everything was locked and off.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:00 pm

(Is.... Is anyone even paying attention here? Never mind...)
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:28 pm

(Sorry. I got a crap load of things going on at the same time. Anyway, is Whitefang aware that it's his turn or did he disappear or something? Cause if he did, I guess it's my turn.)
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:46 pm

(Just go ahead and post. I'll let WhiteFang know his si
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:49 pm

(I'll let him know about his situation.)
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:41 am

(I'm sorry I forgot to post and was a bunch of things)

There were restless to get what there after brains, flesh, maybe something else but was making white tired he needed to escape. He ran into the forest tiring to out race them. Then he finally got away from them, for now.
Now extremely tired, panting like a baby pup. The sat by a tree and rested. But when he looked to the left he found a cabin. " Thank the heavens." White walk up to the porch and with his manners he knocks on the door.
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:25 pm

Blitz opened her eyes after an involuntary nap at the strange cabin in the woods. She was glad that no other break-ins besides hers had happened. Though, she doubted it counted as a break-in since this was, officially, a Zombie Apocalypse.

Suddenly she began to giggle out of a control when she realized something. Technically, the word Apocalypse meant serenity or tranquility or something like that. Completely opposite of what people used it for. At least, that's what it originally meant. After wiping a few joyous tears from her eyes, she took the time to look around the cabin. Two-Story, 3 Bedroom, single bath with a walk-in shower and a very large bathtub. This ain't a freaking camping cabin, it's a freaking Vacation House! Realizing that, she decided to look through everything else that was there. Perhaps she could take a shower, she definitely needed one.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:41 pm

Donovan remained silent with his thoughts for a while to brainstorm which plan would be best to take. "I say we take out our disappearing friend first. The Juggernauts will take care of our vixen friend once they see her," Donovan explained. One thing Donovan forgot to mention was the fact that his men were becoming infected by parasites that were causing them to do reckless acts. During the discussion, at least 20 of Donovan's men left and went off looking for zombies by themselves without even teaming up. "Let's move out before our disappearing friend escapes," Donovan ordered.
"Stupid Echo 508 and his men," one of the Apex soldiers muttered under his breath. "Their guys are more like worth a cent compared to us. We're bigger and badder..."
Meanwhile, in Blitz's cabin, the Stalker poked his head out from underneath the floorboard once again to observe the female. This time, the Stalker crawled out of his hiding spot, and decided to use the darkness to his advantage to hide. In Fang's cabin, a Stalker was silently awaiting for him to open the door so he could ambush him. "Come on. Open it. I dare you," the Stalker egged on under his breath.

(Sorry if this is short. I'm a bit busy at the moment.)
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:08 pm

- Echo was not thrilled by the response of these Apex soldiers, there over confidence was  serious weakness and he knew it instead he kept it to himself the only one who seemed to get along with the Replica was the captain himself. Echo turns back to the captain before him.-

" Your men seem...full of them self..as if they believe they can beat any threat that comes near them. You should remind them that kind of attitude is one that could get them all killed. We do not mind operating with your soldiers as long as they co-operate...because you do not want one our Replica to snap and attack one of your men...lets just say he will not last more then a few seconds against him.... I hope you can atleast get them to be more co-cooperative in your effort here....Replica command has already issued the orders , Echo and Foxtrot elements are being deployed to locate and eliminate the unknown hostile...As I am apart of Echo element I will be in on this...Remember your direct com channel is to Replica command it self..from there you can monitor Replica activity via the Satellite up-link....Now if you excuse me sir we need to deploy"

-Echo leaves the briefing room assembling with other replica soldiers boarding gun ships to be en route to the designated drop point. 2 Gun ships leave the staging area and head to the last known location of the hostile.-

Replica command : " Captain..we have patch you into the feed of Hannibal satellite you monitor the movements of both Foxtrot and echo elements."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:57 pm

(OOC: my turn was skipped again ;-; ) the small cabin had barely any room one story 2 bedroom and a small bathroom with a combined kitchen and living room nearly all the food was probably ransacked when the apocalypse began only some bread and Nutella remained the figure started to talk and said "Oh boy if only boss were here he would snarf this treat down in a second (thats a joke only me and my friends will get, i eat, irl nutella sandwiches, just bread and Nutella) and he would love it" he got cut off by a sharp knock on the door of the cabin he was in. He was startled but hid in the bathroom closet just to make sure he also held out his two katana style daggers and shut the door.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:41 pm

(Just go with the flow. I'm already getting aggravated that the posting order is just getting twisted and modified despite me putting a POSTING ORDER up.)
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:59 pm

The cabin was medium sized , wood. " Cool ,perfect place to stay," but with his well manners he knocks three times on the door.
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:42 am

Blitz was going through the clothing in a very large closet that was in the cabin. "Trench coat? Maybe. Thermal shirt? Good for mobility, then again, everything I seem to wear always gets the guys to googly eye me. Ooo, green camouflage cargo pants. That'll go well with the brown combat boots and the green camouflage jacket. Combine that with a brown Thermal shirt and I'm a natural hunter."

It was like this most of the time. Before the apocalypse, Blitz used to go hunting for sport against primal animals. She also had to pick out disguises when going on assassin contracts before her Armada days. 

Suddenly, she stopped. Her left ear twitched, something had moved. Small item, most likely kicked on accident. IN the cabin. She grabbed her shotgun, which had only two shots left, and pointed toward the door. She crouched down behind the King-size bed and waited, hoping whatever moved came through the door.
Blitz Zhavanx
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next