Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titanic discovery.

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Titanic discovery. - Page 3 Empty Re: Titanic discovery.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 11:11 pm

Amber turned around the slid down the door, facing Shrike as she pulled one knee up and rested an arm on it.  She might have already guessed that he wouldnt admit to being hurt. It was something she could relate to, weakness was something no one wanted to show and most never admitted to having them. 

Her ears flicked at the sound of Shrikes voice, listening as he talked. She opened her eyes and focused at him, processing the information about the so called Dark Ones and his life before everything went down the drain.  Normally she would have been more curious, but the adrenaline had wore off from the chase and earlier events, leaving her drowsy. 

"Its fine Shrike. I've been in worse situations... Besides,  I trust you." She said sleepily

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun May 22, 2016 11:23 pm

-Shrike felt a little dizzy but nothing he couldn't handle, He still felt bad for this, even tho she seem to handle herself well in these really bizarre situations, something he seemed to like in her was she was level headed, self controlling and some one who does not freak out, yet he still felt bad because of the situation he put her in, only thing he could do now was hope the Dark ones eventually gave up and moved off her speech about trusting him was something he had not heard in a very very long time, in fact he could not remember when some one trusted him.-

" That word, trust....it's been a very long time since I heard that word around myself...usually people run off and hide..call the local enforcement..or better yet try and do it them self...yet you seem to put a bit of faith in me..trust me...I hope its trust I do not break. Your a unique one I must say...that is a good thing..world could use more of beings like you..to bad it such a rare thing....erm..look..you seemed to be drained..

I can understand..all that tension and heart pumping can leave one all little worse for wear..I suggest you gather your energy and if need be rest...I am more then able to stand guard. Can't let that down while those things roam out there...first chance we get..gonna make a break for the nearest town."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 3:37 am

"It's a shame too, that people don't trust you." She said after a while. 

"You're a real good guy Shrike, and it's terrible what has happened to you. It always seems to happen to the best of people. Besides...."

Amber stretched and yawned, wrapping her arms around her legs and pulling them up to rest her head on, before continuing.

"It might seem like a bad thing that people 'like me' as you put it, are rare but that's what can keep people going, is to find the good things in life."

Smiling slightly, Amber yawned once more before closing her eyes and drifting off into sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed May 25, 2016 9:44 am

-Shrike listen to her words closely and simply nodded once, been a long time since he heard words like that from any one, trust was a difficult thing, even tho she said she trusted him, she still knew very little of exactly of what happened on that day, he was thinking if he explained the whole part, her ways may shift, as it did for so many others. Shrike in all honesty wanted to be normal, but he no longer had that option, he had became this was perhaps for a reason, a reason he either couldn't see or refuse to accept. As she fell asleep, Shrike got to his feet, walking to over to her, as part of his gear Shrike had a small thermal blanket, removing it from the back of his armor , he put it around her back and around her.

The temperature was dropping rapidly, Shrike back to his feet once more, grabbed his shotgun, and stood on guard. A small window in the roof was all the light they got from the moon and stars, Shrike stared into the far beyond, as times came back and forth. he quietly sang a song he once knew a song that was stuck with him ever since.- 

"One more bullet through the heart...we take this tyranny from the start...our quest will not finish till the deed is done...as we take their whole army down...one by one..they have no fear to instigate their madness...what can we do, stand up tall and stand up proud...reprise your role as hero immortalized....One more bullet through the heart...we take this tyranny from the start...our quest will not finish till the deed is done...as we take their whole army down...one by one"
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3