Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Punk's Ugly Crew.

+2
Electrisa
Dregan
6 posters

Go down

Ask Punk's Ugly Crew. Empty Ask Punk's Ugly Crew.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:35 am

What better way to reintroduce my motley crew of misfits hm?

Characters that will be taking questions:

PUNK JETSON THE HEDGEHOG

Punk is an orange furred hedgehog with odd miscolour-ed yellow spines that spike up at the front and down at the back. He is an advocate for justice and is an all around goof. Often caring too much about what people think to actually think about what he does. Often resulting in hilarity.

AXEL ADAMS THE BADGER

Axel is a mostly black furred badger with triangular neon green patterns on his eyes and hair. He is an asshat, plain a simple. He uses people for whatever he can get and comes little for anything that isn't partying or doing something else stupid.

BULLET JETSON THE HEDGEHOG

Punk's 'twin' sister, that was not ever actually born. She was created as a clone but some mysterious guy that has never been seen again. And thus she goes through life not really caring, thus making her a very sarcastic and, somewhat teasing soul.

ASK AWAY.

Back to top Go down

Ask Punk's Ugly Crew. Empty Re: Ask Punk's Ugly Crew.

Post by Dregan Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:40 am

Nice timing! I'm just going through and asking a few questions right this moment, so you've set yourself right up!

Punk; So, just to check, Punk your actual name? And if so, where did it come from - parents, or a sort of name you've adopted? If from parents, did they themselves come from a sorta Punk background which inspired the naming?

Axel; Sooo... what's your job? What d'you do for income?

Bullet; How would you describe your relationship with Punk? Do you view him as an actual sibling, do you get on, those kinds of things?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:46 am

@Dregan

Punk: 

As far as I know its an adopted name, My parents had given me a 'normal' name. But ever since I can remember I've been called Punk. Which is weird because I'm not a Punk at all. Maybe I was just a really bad kid.

Axel: Pfffft, my job? Why d'you wanna know? So you can make the same amount 'a rings as I do so you could have a chance at gettin' some chicks? Well if ya must know, I got a sweet gig at a local club, working behind the scenes and such, it gets ya a lot of....'attention~'

Bullet: We didn't have much of a connection to begin with. I consider him my brother since our blood is..well..the exact same. We just never saw eye to eye, the guy is a big goody two shoes, and it makes wanna vomit, I mean, the guy's okay, but, hes not a guy I'd wanna hang out with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:33 am

@All: Everybody you care for will suffer horrible painful deaths but you can save a single one of them from that fate, who would you pick and why?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:35 pm

@Uncanny

Punk: If you had asked me that question years ago I would have been able to answer it easily. Now, um, I got a lot of friends from over the years...I like em all and uh...uuuum, I'd save...uh... This isn't fair! *Flails violently*

Axel: Myself, obviously, I am the only one worthy of my own love after all~ I'm surprised you'd even bother asking that question~

Bullet: As sappy and stupid as it sounds I'd have to save that lumbering oaft Punk. Hes got me out of situations before and I'm too much of a stuck up prick to just say thanks so I guess that'd be one way to repay him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:52 pm

Punk, thoughts on apparently killing Adena or something? 8D

Bullet, okay but where did YOUR name come from?
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:23 am

@Elec

Punk: Oh... That. Um, the whole thing was my fault. I lost my temper and went off my hinge at her, and I'm, I didn't know how volatile she was so... Someone had to stop her.. And.. Well, I did. But she came back though! Which led to more... Awkwardness.

Bullet: That guy I mention a while ago that created me, well, he just suggested it, and being me, my response was. "Cool man that'll work." Proceeded by me walking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:45 pm

@Punk: So, where've you been all this time? On vacation?
@Axel: So what's your deal? Why are you such a jerk?
@Bullet: Ever have any sort of existential crises because you were created to be a secondary Punk, and you ended up as a mistake? And you're just the shadow of another real person with real parents?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:11 pm

@Spekkal

Punk: Recovering! My life kinda ended up going down a big spiral and jeez! Women, powers, alter egos! I don't even know what was going on! I needed a break!

Axel: Nice guys finish last~ Only way to get ahead in life is to look out for Number 1, which is me, of course~

Bullet: *Snickers* You could say so, when I was first 'born' I went into panic mode, having no idea what to do. Then I realized, my life has no consequences. I'm happy that I'm not a 100% clone of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:17 pm

@Punk: Alter egos? What, considering taking up a hobby as a superhero for the people? That'd be cool.
@Axel: Considered getting a fedora?
@Bullet: Well, do you have a job? How do you get money, or do you not need it and you just take what you find?

@All: Okay, so you have to kill one person. You have to. Just say the name, and it's done. Who would it be, and why?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:54 pm

@Spekkal

Punk: Erm, kind of, I tried on multiple occassions to become a 'hero'. None of which succeed.

Axel: Ew gross, you think I'd pick up chicks with that?

Bullet: Heh. Well, I get by, lets just say I end up in someone else's house every morning.

Punk: S-*SheWhoShallNotBeNamed*
Axel: Anyone who gets between me and the lady of the club.
Bullet: You.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:26 pm

@Punk: Well, what do you think of the old crew you used to hang around with? What were your opinions of them before you vanished?
@Axel: What makes you so great then?
@Bullet: Same kind of powers as Punk then?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:51 pm

@Punk: So what are your plans for the future?
@Axel: Have you ever thrown a party yourself? If so what was the best one you ever threw?
@Bullet: What was your bond with the one that made you?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:00 pm

@Spekkal

Punk: Its a mixed bag, see, I'd love to see some of them again, and go on more stupid adventures. But some, I'd never want to cross paths with again.

Axel: Do I even need to answer that~? I'm just amazing, I got the look, the talk and everything you could wish for~ *Wink*

Bullet: Ah, another difference between me and the pineapple. No, I have no powers whatsoever, I guess they were lost in translation.

@Uncanny

Punk: Hopefully get out there and rebuild my social life. It SUCKS being alone, I need to meet and re-meet people.

Axel: Only ALL the time. The best? Ohoho~ Now these are the good questions, probably the one with about a 3/1 girl to guy ratio, I was in my zone~

Bullet: Hm. The memory is hazy. I remember being confused and angry, but the person was calm and collected and...there was a 'thing' between us. But that was years ago, and I have next to no memory of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:33 pm

@Punk; On the subject of the old crew, who specifically would you want to see again and reacquaint yourself with, and who would you never want to cross paths with again?
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:40 pm

@Punk & Bullet: What is the bond between you two?

@Axel: But what was the worst party then?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:22 pm

@Burn

Punk: A few names come to mind. As far as the ones I'd wanna see again, Hm...Adena, Sam, Spark...a few others. And oh...any girl I ever dated. I think that answer speaks for itself.

@Uncanny

Punk: We consider each other brother and sister. Although we don't talk much. Its a shame shes so moody.

Bullet: Heh, Hes my brother I guess, but I'm not a fan of hanging out with the guy. I'm there if needed.

Axel: Once there was a party...I showed up, all dudes, like what? They had some cheesy rock music on, I mean come, on. Amateurs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:27 am

@Punk: So what do you do for a living? Or are you a student?
@Axel: Don't you ever get tired of all the parties?
@Bullet: So what are your hobbies?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:56 pm

@Uncanny

Punk: I go through odd jobs day by day. I used to want to start a band and go super big...we uh...we weren't good.

Axel: Sick of parties? Are you insane?! Parties are my life, I practically live for parties, pfft, sick of parties what a nut.

Bullet: Hobbies? Um..I don't do anything traditional, I usually just wander out and tease people for fun. Its a life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:14 am

@All: What is your fondest memory?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:26 pm

@Uncanny

Punk: Hmm.. There's so much to choose! Um.. I'd say overall having all my friends a few years back, I had friends of all kinds, guys, gals, old, small, I had a girl I actually liked. Life was good man.

Axel: *Squints his eyes* I'm not gonna lie I can't even remember what happened last night let alone memories~

Bullet: Out of the few I've had? I suppose breaking away from everything and starting my own life. It was a great feeling that I carry with me to this day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:06 pm

@Punk: So how much gel do you use to keep your hair up and spiky?
@Axel: Since you know your parties and booze, what is your favorite drink?
@Bullet: You seem like the kind of person who would ride a motorcycle, do you have one? If no, would you consider getting one?~
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:18 pm

(Late response cause hurdur am a dumbdumb)

@Uncanny

Punk: Um, None! *Pushes down on his hair, only for it to pop back up* All nat-u-ral!

Axel: Can never go wrong with some Vodka and RedBull, it keeps me hyped~

Bullet: As a matter of fact I don't. I would considering getting one if I happened to win the lottery and could bother my ass to get a license. I suppose walking will do for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:54 pm

@all: Would you rather kill somebody you like and get away with it, or kill somebody you hate and get caught for it?
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down