Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Midknight's Squad

+2
Dregan
ChaoticBou
6 posters

Go down

Ask Midknight's Squad Empty Ask Midknight's Squad

Post by Midknight Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:35 pm

Thought I'd join in on this top banter and allow you to throw questions at my characters! Sadly I don't have cool sprites or art like everyone else but I might do that when I can be bothered (But I'll just leave my chibi refs here for the moment 8D )

Anywho guess I better explain who these guys are..............

Ask Midknight's Squad Six_zps84ac409f 
A raccoon with quite a rocky past. Six is a Mobian with not much to his memory. Real original, I know. Six's memory goes back to roughly, two years ago - when he woke up in an unknown location (But was near "generic cbox city"). Upon waking up, Six never had much but a wallet holding a card with a heck load of cash and a significantly large scar on his back, shaped like a 6, funnily enough. Many describe him as rather difficult and stoic, but that's not his problem.

Ask Midknight's Squad Katiyana_zps873873ba
Probably the more quiet natured of my characters. Kati is a rather secluded character, which is how she chooses to be. She does this due to being somewhat cursed by having a powerful, icy beast sealed within her. This left Kati with cryokinetic powers that affect her general presence on the world around her - The air surrounding her is cold, her touch would send shivers through your body, and typically leaves a trail of frost when she walks.
She is gentle and friendly by nature and does appreciate the company of others, but does prefer her own company.

Ask Midknight's Squad Adena_zps384415bd
Adena is an angel-fox granted the duty of spreading joy and happiness wherever she goes! That's not really her purpose but she kinda makes it so. Adena is flying ball of constant energy and joy, never a dull a moment in this vixens life. She was unfortunately killed in an accident at a younger age, however returned as an angel-like being due to her good spirit and nature, because FRIENDSHIP. YEAH.

MAY ADD MORE CHARACTERS LATER BUT THIS WILL DO FOR NOW YOU DORKS

Last edited by Midknight on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Ask Midknight's Squad Empty Re: Ask Midknight's Squad

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:41 pm

@Adena: So! What happened with that accident? How'd you die, eh?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:53 pm

@SPEKKAL

*Adena's ears droop down in a sad manner

"Aw boo you! Why ask the sad stuff huh? No one wants 'ta here that!
I'll give an answer though! You seem nice!~

*She scratches her head, as if trying to remember something

"Well! My memory is a little fuzzy, was kinda a big shock to the body y'know?! But! If I remember correctly me and my old friend Punky had gotten into an argument y'see? And it brought on a lot of negative energy into my system and I went a 'lil bit crazy!!! There was a lotta folks there trying to help me but I was outta control! Shooting crazy fire every where! Then I don't remember what happened after that...Punk put me to sleep I think! I feel bad...I never did get to apologise for that..."

*Adena frowns
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:06 pm

@Six: So! The big TTT! How do you feel about it? Confident? What made you want to join?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:14 pm

@SPEKKAL

*Six stands tall, arms crossed

"Well, as I'm sure you are aware - the cities and streets we call home are filled super powered Mobians. I want to see how I fair in a fight against them. Where my confidence lies doesn't really matter, I just want it done."
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:13 pm

@Six: So ehm...the six...Are you a spawn of Satan?

@Kati: Can you make ice cream? 8D

@Adena: OMG ANOTHER PERSON WHO'S GOAL IS HAPPINESS AND FRIENDSHIP! What are you usually doing? To kill time I mean
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:51 pm

@BOUBKA

From Six;

*Six squints his eyes at you, lowering his brow

"...No."

From Kati:

"Um...I mean, I've never tried..? I'm sure I could give it a shot though, Mr!"

From Adena:

*Adena gives a peace sign, standing proud

"Well!~ In my spare time I like to make sure I give my wings a good work out, go for a nice fly around the city, 'ya know?! I also enjoy exploring,and..uhm, oh! And meeting new people!~ It's always fun to go around the city and meet all the interesting Mobians!"
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:55 pm

@All: Everybody you care for will suffer horrible painful deaths but you can save a single one of them from that fate, who would you pick and why?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:58 pm

@Kati: How did you get that beast sealed inside you anyway! Did you fight it, or was it a possession thing?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:32 am

Oooh, not asked any of yours yet! Let's get on that!

Six; So! Your little... cheek/lip piercing doodads? You get those since you woke up, or did you wake up with the piercings? Think they suit you?

Kati; So, that big icy beast. It, er, ever get out? If so, with any sort of regularity?

Adena; We're told spreading happiness isn't your purpose. So, what is your purpose?

Last edited by Dregan on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Whoops, sent without putting all my questions in)
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:23 pm

Adena, thoughts on demons 'n stuff?

Six, Do you know of any other numbers? Have you met anyone else with a scar like yours or something, and have you figured out anything at all about that sneaky mystery stuff?

Kati, I love your dress. AND the make-up. The little diamond thing on your forehead though, is that just a marking or an actual diamond? ...How'd it get up there?
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:02 pm

@UNCANNY

Six: "I do not have any particularly close relations with anyone, so, I can't exactly answer."

Kati: "Well...I guess I would save Adelaire! ( Elec's character ) We've only met a couple of times, but we get a long really well..and, and she doesn't mind my cold! It's rather...warming, actually...hehe.."

Adena: "What kinda meany pants are you!? Why would you want that to happen to anyone?! I mean, I would save everyone! Everyone is my friend!~ I would rather die myself than have to have pick one person! That's just silly, meany and unfair!"

@SPEKKAL

Kati: "Oh, well..." 

*Holds arm nervously

"It was a while back, when I was significantly younger. This monster kept tormenting our village, but promised to stop if it could use a mobian body as it's vessel...and the plan was to well, rather than sacrifice myself, to fight against it once it got in me..So it was, uhm..a possession kind of fight?...It was rather difficult.." 

@DREGAN

Six: "My piercings? The general idea in the beginning was to, shall we say, ease myself into society. I have no interests, or caring of my appearance, but I kept them regardless." 

Kati: "Has it ever came out?..No not really, since I...uhm...I'm not sure how to word it, sorry! I kind of absorbed his being, and power..But it wasn't very easy..I still have little hiccups in that I lose a grip of the power. Like this one time I sneezed, I got a little startled, and when I opened my eyes my whole room was frozen..It's kind of embarassing.."

Adena: "What's my purpose? Well I'm not entirely sure really! I like to have a fly around! Like little patrols~! I like to make sure everyone is safe, and that no baddies are causing trouble, grrr~!
I like to try and cheer people up if they are sad, nothing feels better than knowing you've made someones day a 'lil bit better, 'ya know?~"

@ELECTRISA

Adena: "If a demon is friendly then a demon is friendly I guess?~ Just cause a lotta folks think demons are bad doesn't mean they are! Just like I'm sure we get some meany angels floatin' about sometimes~"

Six:

*Sighs

"No, I do not and no I haven't. It proves rather difficult when you don't have anything to start with."

Kati: "Oh..oh my, you're to kind ~ Th-thank-you! 
And it's actually a small ice crystal! I think..It's the coldest part of me, actually. Oh, sorry! How did it get there? Uhm..It was there after I controlled the monster..It just kind of, appeared?"
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:09 pm

@All: If you could change one thing about yourselves, what would it be and why? And what would you change it to?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:27 pm

@SPEKKAL

Six: "I'd like to change my lack of knowledge on what has happened to me, so that I know. Put my mind to rest."

Kati: "Um..this is a little embarassing...b-but..I'd like to hold someones hand..or give someone a hug, and feel their warmth..."

*Looks away, shyly

Adena:

*Scratches chin, deep in thought

"Hm...Well I'm pretty happy! If I wasn't happy with something I would change it as well as I can~"
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:24 pm

@Six: So how'd you get that swirly '6' into your eyes?
@Kati: I know there's a lot of negatives to your powers, but what do you LIKE about them?
@Adena: What does being an angel entail? Are you just... dead but projected onto the living plane, or are you just as you were as if you were alive but with wings?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:49 pm

@All: What is the nicest thing that has ever happened to you in your life?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:12 pm

@SPEKKAL

Six: "I have no idea what you're talking about."
(Probably should've mentioned he doesn't actually have that, I always just doodle that in cause it looks cool xD)

Kati: "I mean...In my spare time I like to make ice sculptures! That's really fun, quite therapeutic actually.."

Adena: "It's kinda like a second life with extra benefits 'ya see! Before I used to just be a fire and ice user, but I kinda lost that after I went bye-bye! But now I have this solar power! I can heal people, warm up people! And use it to attack if I need to~ It's like magic fire!~ But friendly when you want it to! Oh oh! And I can fly now!~~"

*Bats wings excitedly

@UNCANNY

Six: "I'm not sure what you people would define as "nice", it's not exactly something I think about. However, I did offer to look after this pink hedgehog for a while. Sass I think her name was. It snowed out, and we went for a walk. Would you call that nice?"

Kati: "I remember one time, when I was out..People were having trouble with an ice rink, a-and I offered to help with it, and so I kinda fixed the problem..And I made it snow ever so lightly over the rink..The children were so happy! It wasn't exactly something happening to me..but it was a good feeling.."

Adena: "Oooooh boy! Oh boy oh boy oh boy~! I remember this one time! This one time in Green Hill! Me and Punk and loadsa other folks went on a massive adventure! And we fought robots! We looked for chaos emeralds! We battled a big egg shaped man! It was the best thing I've ever done!~ Woooo!~"
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:31 am

@Six: What have you all done so far to try and find out what your past is like?
@Kati: Since the air surrounding you always is cold, does that make you feel cold in general as well?
@Adena: Are you still in contact with any of the people from the past?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down