Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Bou (Or other chara's)

+6
Spekkal
Electrisa
Mephiles the Dark
Caliburn
Uncanny-Illustrator
Dregan
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ask Bou (Or other chara's) Empty Ask Bou (Or other chara's)

Post by ChaoticBou Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:42 pm

So yeah ask my chara's questions! Most of my characters are still very new and stuff. So making this could actually help me develop my characters! ASK THEM QUESTIONS PLZ.

Eh you can find the bio's in the signature hi

So yeah....ASK AHEAD?!

Last edited by CyanFox on Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Ask Bou (Or other chara's) Empty Re: Ask Bou (Or other chara's)

Post by Dregan Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:02 pm

Welp, clicked an image reference and rather than it opening in a new tab, it shoved me forward in this one and got rid of the questions I'd already wrote. WELP. Let's try this again.

Boubka & Luka; How would you describe the relation between you two? Positive, negative? Usual sibling rivalries, or surprisingly on the same wavelength?

Alina; Similar question, what do you see Craid as to you? Close friend, father figure, foster figure, something more?

Craid; Well then, let's hear how you got that scar!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:33 pm

@Dregan
Boubka: "Well I'd say positive! Our parents are gone for their job half of the time. This means we need to take care of ourselves. That also means we're alot together. One on one time y'know. We do alot together, we share alot together. I can say we very much love eachother!"

Luka: "What Boubka already said, We do alot together. I for example go get groceries while he cleans the house, or the other way around. Of course we do have our alone time, but it always fun to have Boubka around. So I'd say this relation is very positive, although there is still some sibling rivalry going on, we spar sometimes. It's all training y'know."

Alina: "To me, Craid is like a father to me, but he's also like a friend. It's really difficult to explain really. If something is bothering me, I can talk to him about it. Then he most of the time gives me useful advice for what I should do. That's what fathers do, right? I've heard that. But he's also a friend to me, seeing as I can always joke around with him and do fun stuff. Although I don't really know what our relationship is, what I can say though, is that I'm really glad he came in my life."

Craid: "Ehm....Really?....Oh well then. Why not. It's not like it would have any effect on my life and it clears some stuff up. Well as you could guess with me wearing a sword, I'm a swordfighter. I've learned to fight. I've put it to use to protect Alina from her sister, Prescill Marilayra. She wanted to make a prostitute out of Alina, While she was goddamn 10 years old. She ran away and encountered me. After a few weeks, after I fully know what happened, Prescill appeared in front of me. She is a trained assasin. I had to fight. She got away, I got this scar. Now you know. It's not a really fun story to talk about, but it's pretty important. This is maybe why I scare people off..."

Alina: *hugs Craid*

Last edited by CyanFoxboy on Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:36 pm

@Boubka: Your best friend! Who's that, exactly?
@Luka: So what's the worst situation you've been in?
@Alina: Any thoughts of taking up swordfighting like Craid?
@Craid: Any reason for the bandages? Are they fresh wounds that are still recovering?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:37 am

Boubka: "EHM.....EHM....EEEEHM.....I WAS NOT EXPECTING MENTALLY DIFFICULT QUESTIONS HERE THOUGH...I dunno I'll come back to it later this post okay?"

Luka: "That must've been the moment I fell in a death trap. I was exploring a temple with Mom and Dad to learn cool things like dusting off things veeeeeeryyyy slooooowlyyyyy. Then I fell in a pit with spikes. Wasn't really pleasant. Luckily I stretched out my battle stick far enough for it to be longer that the pit itself. So yeah I whooped myself backup. A death experience isn't a fun one. I can tell you"

Alina: "PFFFFF-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-Oh wait you were serious? Oh....Well let's just say I'm not really athletic or strong or anything like that. And I'm busy enough and Craid says you need alot of time for it. He spent a long time on just sword fighting and I'm not the best candidate. But you shouldn't really need to fight in this world....right?"

Craid: "Ah. Well I've had wounds there. That was the first time I had bandages there. But now it's just for convenience. I mean, they are pretty soft and comfy. Pretty weird. And it's always useful to have bandages with. You never know if someone gets wounded. Don't worry though! I change them almost daily! Otherwise they're doomed to stink alot."

Boubka: *playing a video game* "......OH SHIT IT'S ALREADY MY TURN AGAIN?....EHM.....Well let's use logical reason then...I don't really have a feeling of more friendship towards certain person. I've had some different stronger feeling with Elec though...But I think it's more a protective feeling! I mean, she gets into trouble quite alot. And I know I can come talking to her if I ever have a problem. I know where she lives and I don't know that from most people I've met. So I'd say Elec....Is that alright?"
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:05 pm

@Alina: Opinion on Prescill? ;D
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:01 pm

Alina: "She....is not a good person. I don't see her as family anymore. As far as I can remember, I was always scared of her. I had to do what she said, because she was the oldest and she would beat me down. She was and probably is still very strong. It seems like she wants me back. But I'll never go with her, because she'll use me again. I hopefully never see her back, but I'm afraid she will return. So yeah my opinion isn't really positive."
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:05 pm

@Alina: Is there any reason why it was you in particular? Were you the only one she was capable of using? Or was there more to it?

@Boubka: Have you ever actually been in a proper fight before, that threatened your life, and forced you to use the full extent of your powers?

@Luka: Are your personality shifts your own personal choice? Or do they happen without you realising it, and you have no control over it?

@Craid: Worst fight you've ever been part of?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:11 pm

Gonna throw in a general question for all of ye! Yeah! Take that!

So obviously everyone's happy with powers and things and accepts they exist. Similarly, demons are certainly a thing that are about. But what about the supernatural in terms of the undead? Ghosts, ouija boards, that sorta thing? Any of you believe, any of you skeptics? What's your thought of the possibilities of life beyond the living?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:05 pm

@Boubka: Were you born with two tails? If not, how did you get two?
@Luka: Aren't younger brother's just the worse sometimes?
@Alina: What are your hobbies? And what do you enjoy about those hobbies?
@Craid: How did you gain that scar over your eye? Was it in a cool epic battle? If yes, tell us the details of the fight, please c:
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:05 pm

@Spekkal
Alina: "Well I am her sister. She was the only person I had so it would be easy to manipulate me. We were fosters y'know"

Boubka: "Yes, yes and no. I've been in a proper fight that threatened my life, but I never needed to use my full power, because she let me go. Moony. Do you know her? She thought I'd take it's only friend away from it. She wanted to fight me but held in so that I could run away. I've been in other fights. But I never really had to use my full power. If I'd do that. I'd probably die, seeing as chaos energy that's flowing through my blood is actually needed for me to survive in some way. Luckily it can quickly regenerate if I get an adrenaline boost."

Luka: "Well I mean uh....it is my own choice, but maybe I get manipulated to choose that choice. Oh crud what if it really is that way? WHAT IF I'M ACTUALLY MANIPULATED RIGHT NOW?....I WILL NOW CHOOSE TO STOP ANSWERING THIS QUESTION."

Craid: "I think I've already told you. The fight with Prescille was the worst fight I've ever had. For two reasons. The first reason was that I didn't know if it was the right thing to do. Maybe I should've just left her alone and return Alina to her. Maybe it was just stupid from me to protect her from her own sister. The second reason is that Prescille fought with her life. She was determined to kill me. She was determined to get Alina back, because she'd have nothing. That made my inner fight even worse at that moment."

Oh golly. Let's go then
@Dregan
Boubka: "Well I mean, everything could exist for me at the moment."
Luka: "We've seen alot of stuff when we were exploring places and I think we haven't even seen the worst of it."
Boubka: "okay so like one extra thing....CHOCOLATE MARTIANS-" *gets slapped*
Luka: "NO BOU THEY DON'T EXIST!"

Alina: "Yeah I don't really believe anything of that heresy. No undeads, no weird creepy egyptian gods or something. Just mobians and demons here, nothing more."

Craid: "If it exists, it exists. If it doesn't, it doesn't. Honestly, everyone should just wait until new things happen, because anything could happen at any time. Keep your eyes out, you'll maybe find something interesting in a place you'd never expect!"

@Uncanny
Boubka: "Ehm wait...just suddenly growing an extra tail? EEEEWWW NASTY.....No I've been born with them. Luka too! It's just part of the family!"

Luka: "Of course! Sometimes they are! They do stuff wrong when you ask them something to do, they search through your stuff for no reason, they always ask stuff..... THEY PUT YOUR BRA ON THEIR HEADS ..."
Boubka: "OH yeah that one time!....I should run shouldn't I?"

Alina: "Surfing on the internet most of the time...reading stuff....Yeah most of the time it's like that 'boring stuff'. I sometimes like to party?....not a loud party though owww...."

Craid: "....seriously?....You can read the answer if you scroll somewhat up. Grab some popcorn if you'd like. But if you want some details, it was on a night in the streets while me and Alina were walking in the park. Then she apeared and yelled at me, asking my name. I told her my name and then she asked why I took Alina. Then I knew that she was Prescill. She wanted to take her sister back. I said no because she wanted to make Alina a prostitute so that Prescill could gain money. She pulled out two swords, we swordfighted and she cut in my eye. Prescill was very determined with flames glowing in her eyes. When she knew I was a tad too strong for her, she quickly ran away crying and yelling that she would take Alina back. Can we please stop talking about this?"

Alina: ...*hugs Craid*
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:54 pm

@Boubka: Well, you seem like a very happy person! Hate to bring this up, but has there ever been a point where you've just felt, well, awful? And you couldn't be positive?

@Luka: What do you do in your free time? Just go adventuring?

@Alina: So, do you have a job? Or do you just wander about?

@Craid: Have you met anyone in particular who's really offended you?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:11 pm

@Boubka: QUICK, BEST MEME?

@Luka: What is your relation with your parents, what are they like?

@Alina: What is your favourite thing to do on the internet?

@Craid: I apologize for bringing that back up again and being a blind. But what is the coolest fight move you have ever done?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:47 pm

@Spekkal
Boubka: "Well...yeah of course there was a moment. I think it is almost a year ago when I went in some kind of depression. It just happened because of a chain of bad events happening. I think it started with christmas, when my head went crazy because of that sword, then I've had some nasty encounters with people I thought were my friends, but they stabbed me in the back...But I'm back though! And I'll continue on being optimistic!"

Luka: "Oh nonono! That's definitely not the only thing I do! I train alot too, hang around with friends and also study. It's a hard life, but eveything seems to fall in place!"

Alina: "I...." *sigh* "Work at a snackbar behind the counter. It earns somewhat, sometimes bring some nice conversations but overall it's just boring as hell, but at the moment, I can't do anything better."

Craid: "Hmmm....Not really. But that's also probably because I don't meet a lot of people. I am mostly afraid that I offend them. I'm not really easy to offend really."

@Uncanny
Boubka: "I dunno....it's probably JOHN CENAAA" *TRUMPETS*

Luka: "They're very caring people! Only problem is they're gone alot. But it helped me become independent! So it's a good thing, although I dowish my parents were home more often, but yeah I've learned alot because of their choice of job, so I'm really happy with my parents and they are probably happy with me. Yeah they're happy with me."

Alina: "Scrolling through funny pictures, watching funny videos, talking with internet friends. The usual stuff."

Craid: "Oh don't worry about it. If you wanna know it you should be able to know it. My coolest sword move?....That would make me choose between two so I am jus going to tell you both. First is me making a front flip, making me possible to slash every area around me, second is throwing my sword. I've gotten pretty acurate in sword throwing"

(Sorry had to do this quick, gtg to bed now xD)
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:58 pm

@Boubka: Why so blue?
@Luka: What is it that you study?
@Alina: If you had to pick 3 people to have a quiet happy party with, who would they be?
@Craid: Do you have any cool trophies from any battles?

(You sure been getting quite a bit of questions, maybe spread the love by asking all these others questions as well!
Ask DA BOYZ (Deux's Characters)
.:Ask Uncanny's Characters:.
Ask Sass!~
Ask Burning's Characters!
Ask Meph's Characters!
Ask Spekkal's Characters!
Asking Envy things!)

Last edited by Uncanny-Illustrator on Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:36 pm

@All:
If you guys could give yourself an additional new power, what would it be?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:04 am

@Boubka: Why do you get so hyperactive? (Not sure if this was already asked aaaa)
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephiles the Dark Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:08 pm

To Boubka: What's your opinion on Hurry?
To Luka: Do you have any powers? If so, what are the capabilities of them?
To Craid: If you could truly have one thing, what would it be?
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

http://lozskullkid.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:24 am

Additional question! Sorry I'm terrible.

@Boubka; What do you think of Ebonia? c:
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:21 pm

So I'm actually gonna type down the questions now, because it's getting a clusterbutt here xD

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:@Boubka: Why so blue?
Boubka: "IT IS NOT BLUE. IT IS CYAN. PEEPS PLZ UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL"

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:@Luka: What is it that you study?
Luka: "I am studying for the job of vet! I really wanna help people and I like to take care of animals, so vet is like the best job for me! And currently it's really working out!"
Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:@Alina: If you had to pick 3 people to have a quiet happy party with, who would they be?
Alina: "I guess those would be Luka and two other girls I met at school. We hang out alot, although we're not seeing eachother alot anymore since we all went our own way."
Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:@Craid: Do you have any cool trophies from any battles?
Craid: "I do have one trophy for being second at a sword battling competition. I am really proud of it and it is on top of my bookshelf."

Spekkal wrote:@All:
If you guys could give yourself an additional new power, what would it be?
Boubka: "The power to control my power to the finest! (Is that even a real power?) Because I screw up alot."

Luka: "The power to...sense what emotion someone else is feeling! Because sometimes it's actually very difficult to see..."

Alina: "The power to enjoy the outside. I want this so bad. I wanna know why people like the outside. I WANNA KNOW IT REALLY BAD BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE IT."

Craid: "The power to exactly know what is the best thing to do, but that would be unreal, am I right?"
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:31 pm

Craid; We're told that you value peace, but you simply can't have it. Care to expand on that for us?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:33 pm

Burning-Fox wrote:@Boubka: Why do you get so hyperactive?
Boubka: "That's the fault of my mom and dad together. Ya see, Dad is a really active person. He's always very optimistic and already pretty hyperactive, like me! And then you have mom who pretty much gave me a quickly activating adrenaline boost, So yeah. People say I'm pretty hyperactive, but is it annoying? I hope not :c"

Mephiles The DarkTo Boubka: What's your opinion on Hurry?
Boubka: I haven't seen a lot of Hurry. But he seems like a nice guy! He's a good person and I'd really like to see him again. To me, he's the source of all good, not fighting at all. And I can respect that!"

Mephiles The DarkTo Luka: Do you have any powers? If so, what are the capabilities of them?
Luka: "Nah. No powers! All natural~ I can fight though! I have a stick and I am not afraid to use it >:C"
Mephiles The DarkTo Craid: If you could truly have one thing, what would it be?
Craid: "I'm kinda missing a woman in my life. But I'm a bit too shy to ask anyone. I've seen some pretty ladies, but I think they're a bit too good for me."
Burning-Fox@Boubka; What do you think of Ebonia? c:
Boubka: "I like her! She's a nice girl that seems to cope up with me. What I like the most about her is that she also likes to go on adventures! It brings up a lot of excitement in me. She's definitely gonna be high on my friends list!"
DreganCraid; We're told that you value peace, but you simply can't have it. Care to expand on that for us?
Craid: "That's basically because of two points.
1. All I can see lately is just pure loud sounds and busyness
2. Prescill could jump onto me at every moment of the day and kill me. And that's not a great feeling to have.
So yeah I hope you understand it with this explanation. It is not that I never have a moment of peace. It's more that I can't have a day without thinking about what could happen."

ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:11 pm

@Boubka: Ever encountered someone who was just... impossible to befriend? Who gave you so much trouble that you have up on them?

@Luka: Ever discovered any hidden artifacts or treasure?

@Craid: Ever considered wearing long-sleeved clothing to cover up those bandages?

@Alina: Minus Craid, who is probably more of a father figure, who's your bestest best friend ever?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:33 pm

Boubka: "I actually have met someone before, but I can't recall any of him, because he wouldn't even tell me his name. It was a real bummer though and it was the start of my depression."

Luka: "Yes of course~ But I can't tel you~ I can only say that it was amazing to do!"

Craid: "Yes...but it's still summe-OH It's already winter isn't it?....Oh my goodness I should probably go start wearing those clothes again yes. Thanks for the reminder!

Alina: "Ehm I have no other father figure. Definitely not who needs more than one? My bestest friend is Luka though. She's my bestest friend since I was 10. I really look up to her and we always seem to have fun!"
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:55 pm

@All: Everybody you care for will suffer horrible painful deaths but you can save a single one of them from that fate, who would you pick and why?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum