Spark's RP Ideas.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spark's RP Ideas.

Post by Sparknish on Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:01 pm

Hey thereball who care to read. I'm here to pitch some ideas to you all and you guys shall just listen and judge me quietly. or loudly if you want.

Idea 1: Freaky Friday.
Switch places with someone else's character. You would have to act out their character as best you can with the knowledge your character has.

Idea 2:Regicide
It's all a sick game viewed in front of a corrupted townsfolk. When you're the king you must surivive in your throne room with only the resources provided. If your hunting the king you must dodge and weave through obstacles or lose trying. All for a quick buck.

Idea 3: Manifest Destiny
Inwork

Last edited by Sparknish on Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Spark's RP Ideas.

Post by Spekkal on Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:36 pm

Idea 2:Regicide
It's all a sick game viewed in front of a corrupted townsfolk. When you're the king you must surivive in your throne room with only the resources provided. If your hunting the king you must dodge and weave through obstacles or lose trying. All for a quick buck.
...I swear that's a game on Steam. I swear that's a multiplayer game on Steam, and I swear I've seen videos of it.

Switch places with someone else's character. You would have to act out their character as best you can with the knowledge your character has.
And that'd be interesting for a fun lil' party game. Not a party game in RP unless it actually was, but you get my point. Never done that before - sounds like fun!

Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top