Friendly match

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friendly match

Post by ZephyrRapierre on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:03 pm

In the middle of a hill surrounded by a forest whose leaves endure the cold winter, a fairly small village survives another year just like the last one: Almost nothing changed. It wasn't located that far away from the nearest city, but it was calm and a good place to live closer to nature. Also, a short path which travels through the trees connected the town with the main road very easily. Yet, the sound of cars was a strange thing to hear at this place. While being in winter, there was not a single trace of snow to be seen at the village.

Among the townsfolk, a pair of avians lives here having the pleasure of working at their favourite jobs: The man, Zallain, the proud owner of a smithy (yep, there's still of that) and the woman, Yanice, is a wise writter. Both live in this peaceful village with a son that enjoys travelling where he wants: Zephyr. Why I'm telling you this? Well, here is where our current story starts!

Zephyr had invited his new friend, Zero, to a sparring duel not too long ago. He gave him the directions needed to arrive to this village. Question is, when would he arrive? The avian stood at the town's entrance expectantly...
ZephyrRapierre

Back to top Go down

Re: Friendly match

Post by ILS on Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:26 am

The tall hedgefox would be seen in the distance. He looked leaner, more driven. And he was with another mobian. Infront of the 6'9 mobian, was a shorter, leaner echidna. His brown fur stuck out against Zero's white shirt, and light grey travel pants. Zero's tail slid against the ground. Zero spotted the familiar avian, and ran up to him.

"Hey, Zephyr! IT's been a while, huh?" He seemed.....happier. Happier? He seemed less stressed. As if a thousand pounds had been lifted off his shoulders. Zero was dragging a duffle bag, presumably with his stuff in it. The brown echidna stayed back.

You can be a KING or a street sweeper. But everyone dances with the  GRIM REAPER.

ILS
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrRapierre on Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:48 pm

"Glad to see you, Zero!" The avian shook his left hand up in the air like a friendly welcome. Mostly dressed in black with a dark coat and a pair of black trousers and a single black glove in his right hand. Also, the black handle of a sword was easily seen above his right shoulder. It could seem like a somehow threatening appearance if it wasn't because of his calm and friendly face.

"Welcome to this humble town." He said looking to back at his hometown with a with a happy smile. For a moment, he closes his eyes like remembering some good old memories before getting back to the matter at hand.

"...And who's your companion, if I may ask?" Zephyr seems interested in meeting the brown echidna. Although, he seemed very relaxed, his blue eyes exalted some kind of eagerness.

Games currently playing: Pokken Tournament (Wii U), League of Legends (PC), Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age (PS4), Tekken 7 (PS4), Mario Kart 8 (Wii U), Fallout: New Vegas (PC) and more...
ZephyrRapierre

Back to top Go down

Post by ILS on Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:19 am

"I'm Randall." He held out his hand. "Nice to meet ya. Zero here is traveling with me."

You can be a KING or a street sweeper. But everyone dances with the  GRIM REAPER.

ILS
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrRapierre on Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:16 am

"I'm Zephyr. Nice to meet you." He responded with a slow and gentle handshake. "It may sound kinda sudden right now but, do you know how to use a weapon?" He asks with his head lightly tilted to one side.

Games currently playing: Pokken Tournament (Wii U), League of Legends (PC), Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age (PS4), Tekken 7 (PS4), Mario Kart 8 (Wii U), Fallout: New Vegas (PC) and more...
ZephyrRapierre

Back to top Go down

Post by ILS on Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:15 am

"I don't need them! If I need to defend myself, I'll just KNOCK THEM OUT!" he swung into the air. Zero glanced. "Trust me, he punches hard." Zero chuckled.

ILS
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrRapierre on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:50 am

"Oh..." For a moment, Zephyr seems displeased by the answer. After being a little idle, he returns to his calm state. "Oh well, let's not waste time here! Follow me, I'll guide you to my house." He starts walking deeper into the village.

ZephyrRapierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top