Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite character?

+3
Uncanny-Illustrator
Electrisa
Spekkal
7 posters

Go down

Favourite character? Empty Favourite character?

Post by Spekkal Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:44 pm

And I'm not talking about your own.
No no, what's your favourite character of someone elses. I don't expect one reply - obviously we have a lot of people we know, and there's a lot of characters there. So let's say one character per reply. This'll be a topic where you babble about how much you love someone elses character, why they're great and why you love them.
And try to include everyone! If you've been RPing with someone recently, why not give them some good vibes from this thread?

SO I'M GONNA RANT ABOUT ELECTRISA THE DEMONHOG FROM ELECTRISA
Okay but she's such a cutes?? Like she is legit the most adorable character I have ever encountered?? And not in an annoying way either, but Elec's just... perfectly optimistic but where it also never gets annoying! She's such a fun character to interact with, and she's written really well! Obviously, she's developed enough where she's not oblivious to bad things that happen, and she's always willing to help. And although Elec goes through a lot, and has dealt with a lot, she's always willing to put a smile on her face and help her friends! Oh and she has a lot of friends and I'm jealous, because if you hurt Elec then all 100 of her friends will beat you to a bloody pulp. And that's amazing. Cherish the cinnamon roll forever. Let no harm come to her.
AND she originally came from a self-insert. But Elec has changed so much from experiences, so she's no longer a self-insert, but a fully fleshed out character who's absolutely amazing and inspiring! I love Electrisa. I love her so much and anyone who says otherwise WILL BE TAKEN TO THE PIT TO FIGHT ME 1V1 COME AT ME
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Favourite character? Empty Re: Favourite character?

Post by Caliburn Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:50 pm

I'm going to agree that Elec is a great character. XP I've not RPed enough with her, but from what I've seen, my god she's adorable.

However, MY personal favourite character (at least at the moment) would have to be probably... well, I haven't RPed with enough people yet. XD I'm definitely going to change this up a little bit in the future, but aaa. All I can say is right now I'm pretty fond of Sam. Not my character, Spekkal's. The super happy and egotistical (almost) attitude is just something I haven't seen very often in OCs. It's so often they're all dark and edgy and this one changes that. It's... great to see happening. xP I just like her personality in general but that's just me.

EITHER WAY I LOOK FORWARD TO RPING WITH MORE BUTTS TO SEE WHAT I THINK. YEAAAAH RP POOOOWER.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Whip~ Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:27 pm

Okay, so I 100% agree with Spek in that Elec is an amazing character and the cutest thing in existence to RP with

but I'm also gonna pull a Burning Fox and bring this back to Spek. Specifically,
Let's talk about Celene and how she's freaking adorable and kind despite looking horrific. 
LIKE IT'S BEEN MONTHS SINCE I'VE LAST RP'D WITH SPEK BUT I STILL FONDLY REMEMBER CELENE BEING SO SHY AND NERVOUS BUT?? WILLING TO OPEN UP AND BE SWEET AND GYAAAAAAGH
I MEAN LOOK AT THIS NERD SHE KEPT PLASTIC BEADS AROUND HER NECK JUST BECAUSE A FRIEND GAVE IT TO HER SLAY MEEEEE CX
You will instantly win my approval if you're cute and nice I don't care what you look like and Cel is basically this personified. CX
(I would like to learn more about who she is as a person though. I'm positive it'd only make me love her more. c: )
Whip~
Whip~

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:57 pm

OH MY GOD YOU NERDS I HATE YOU GUYS BUT I LOVE YOU
YOU BUTTS, ARGH

---

THIS TIME I wanna say that I absolutely adore Uncanny's character; VIRUS!
Who's basically been through a lot of bad events in his life, but KEEPS POWERING THROUGH ANYWAY, AND IT'S SO INSPIRING! Like yeah, he has his low moods! Rightfully so! But he's still willing to sacrifice himself for others, and he always tries to put on a smile so others don't fall down with him! Though goddammit man, let people help you. They all care about you let them into your liiife.
AND HIS POWERS ARE SUPER COOL
HE CAN SUBCONSCIOUSLY CREATE STUFF, AND USUALLY CAN'T CONTROL IT, BUT IT MAKES HIM TERRIFYING AND UNPREDICTABLE IN BATTLE AND IT'S SO RAD! Like holy shit the designs for some of the mind monsters are amazing. AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON VIRUS AND HIS DESIGN BECAUSE I'M A FAN OF GALAXY PRINTS AND HIS DEISGN COMES ALONG SO WELL, I LOVE IT.
And basically he's a major cutie who I want to hug cause he deserves a better life than what he has now, and he needs to smile more because his smile is adorable.
#savevirus2k15
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:00 am

Okay I don't entirely know how it works (but I do know I want to bite you guys' butts super hard for making me feel all those fuzzy warm feelings kkgkghkggkfk)(SPECIFICALLY YOURS, TANK)
BUT
WE'RE HAVING THIS RP IN THE FORUM RIGHT
And in this RP there is:
Hurry the Seedrian of Mephiles the Dark and despite how little I know of them I already love them and yoU KNOW WHY
First of all, it's a seedrian (and i personally find them super cute and i don't care if sonic x was a bad show seedrians are ghaaaahhhh)
Secondly they are cerulean
Go google cerulean. Would you call this an ugly colour? No? Good because it's gorgeous
Thirdly, steering away from overall looks they are a PACIFIST and you guys must know how hard it is to be a pacifist in THIS cruel world (i personally know like??? 5 pacifists and two of em would be my own charas???)
(Oh also I am so biting into another pacifist oc soon because they so deserve to be here too)
They hate fights and they are super shy and adorable and willing to help so much but at the same time they were so (reasonably) scared and I felt so bad for them in that RP but then they BEAT IT FOR THE SAKE OF OTHERS and they helped heal even the wrongdoers so everyone would be fine honestly I wish I knew more about them and interacted with em more and this RP is not over yet but I'm already glad I saw this chara and I really really hope they get more developed over future and most of my charas would totes be friends with'em yes <3
GO SEEDRIANS
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:43 pm

You deserve it tho <3

---

Andd now to give praise to this butt; Dregan and his character LORD THRESHNEKOR OF THE SEVEN SEALS!
Who's wonderfully written! In fact, I absolutely adore them to pieces! They're not good morally, but as a character they're fantastic! They're so much fun to interact with too - purely because of their ego and their insistence that they're far greater and more powerful than they actually are. Oh, and the fact that Thresh has developed over time through RPs, from a stumbling mess of a just-person to a genuine threat fully in control of his new body! That kind of development over time is my JAM. ...Even if the body is female and he will forever be mistaken as one. Poor Thresh. RIP In Pieces.
And basically I love mushing characters against Thresh cause 10/10 times it's always great and fun to do, and usually ends up in havoc in some way which is totally his fault. So long story short, Dregan writes characters INCREDIBLY well, I'm jealous, and Thresh is amazing and he should use him more because he's so much fun to RP with.
Oh and Baf x Thresh OTP 2k15
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:28 pm

(Hey I see huge butts that I will give proper character shout outs to later, But would rather toss them at others for now)

SUCH AS ONE OF NEW MEMBER'S SPARK'S CHARACTER ELIZABETH. Now I admit I haven't interacted with her that much myself but what I read in all the RPs on skype you did with her before you came here, damm.  First of it is quite unique for there to be a human character in a sonic setting, but a human done in such a way that they actually work really well.
She might be powerless but personally I think that really works and allows so much more focus on her as a character and her interests.
LIKE DAMN, she is adorable in RPs, so polite and well mannered yet humble and giving with a mighty fine skill in sewing. She is one of those characters that is able to click so well with so many right away. Having that perfect balance between being friendly and optimistic while not coming off as annoying. And even with multiple interactions, she remains so refreshing to see in social situations.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:49 pm

[I- NO THATS RUDE YOU CAN'T COMPLIMENT MY CHARACTERS THATS NOT ALLOWED. WHAT AM I MEANT TO DO WITH THIS? WHAT AM I MEANT TO DO WITH THIS WARM FUZZY FEELING INSIDE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH]

----

BUT SINCE WE'RE ON THE TOPIC OF ADORABLE CHARACTERS, LETS DISCUSS ONE THAT ALL OF THE ABOVE BUTTS HAVE SOMEHOW MISSED.

I'm talking about the amazing butt that is Drekkal Richard the mink!

Now, lets cover a few things. I am terrible at interacting with other peoples characters. It can take a long time for me to get to grips with some of their characteristics and attitudes. I can find it incredibly easy to forget some of them, but thats a problem for a different day.

But this butt enters the scene, and fits in like he was meant to be. His presence in a scene is undeniable, but you would never say he dominated it. He doesn't come in and take over, but does that rare act of amplifying whats already going on.

His rather unobtrusive nature is adorable, and he is a pleasure to interact with. At times, I often feel compelled to throw the same characters at certain individuals, but Richard... Richard is one of the few I can look at being used and go 'Holy shrek, he could interact amazingly with so many people', and he DOES.

Have I also mentioned he's kind and sweet and is just... <3 I love this precious baby ok?

12/10, would have characters go to a costume party with again.
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:16 pm

First off how dare you.
Second:

This time I will give a shout out to honestly one of my favorite character of somebody else like ever. Spekkal's Geuton. Where could I even start with him. He is such an appealing character and an absolute delight to interact with. He is one of those characters that will speak his mind but in a polite as possible way. No matter how bad the idiots he needs to deal with. It tends to be so clear some times that he strains to not just explode in anger at some, yet he will keep doing his best to talk it out and give way more patience then they deserve.

It helps that he is one of those characters that has his way with words. Able to be the words of wisdom in a bit conversation. A type that can reason with everybody and is able to capture their attention.

I also love how much he has grown as a character of the past actual years. It's so subtle but fits so well. I recall when he was a super people pleasure which got him into issues from time to time. These days I still notice he doesn't want people to dislike him but as said before, he's not as scared to call people out when needed.

He is just the perfect character for any situation. Be is more action or just actual social interaction. As he is not the weakest himself. Like I adore how his power is written. Yes it's darkness, a cliche in a sense. BUT it is given a unique twist and way of usage and I just love it!

I could go on and on about him, but for the sake of our sanity, this is where I will end this post ;D
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:32 pm

This one been dead for too long as well so lets spread out some love all over it.

And with that I would like to talk about Whip's Chant.

Because just admit she is such a nice character? JUST HOW CAN A CHARACTER BE THAT ADORABLE? Like it's a mystery to me how a character can be so well planned and designed to be adorable. She just comes across as the type of character that is just the sweetest and happiest thing without a single mean bone in her body. She's one of those character's that is just impossible to hate!

Plus I do really dig her design, it's fairly simple if you look at it but the colors picked work so well together and in this case the simple nature of it is their charm!

Like dammit Whip I want to bounce characters of her because YES
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Whip~ Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:06 pm

Ohohohoohooo~ Did you think that you wouldn't receive repercussions for this Uncanny? c:

Now, one of the reasons why I don't post here much is because I'm not super intimately aware of too many characters around here. That said, what I do know about Uncanny's Vincent, AKA Virus, is enough to earn my appreciation. CC:
All I've seen of the cutie is from Spekkal's comic, Ankojin, so assuming that his characterization is portrayed correctly there, all I can say is that he's a frakking sweet guy who's super cool and concerned over his friends, despite the fact that he's got a large load of problems on his own plate to deal with. 
Combined with his neon-pastel space aesthetic and you have a winner for me yes thank you I'll take sixteen. CX
Also he's friends with Electrisa. So. Really just perfect. CX
Thank you for introducing the world to himm Uncanny. I would love to see him about more and learning more about him~! CX
Whip~
Whip~

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:32 am

I like a lot of people's characters?  Really too many to name off the top of my head and especially there some I really like a lot.  Usually just little quirks and event that happen to them that catch my interest that I always used to ask several people what was going on with them.  I would say it was me always asking Uncanny, Spekkal or Elec on what was going on with their guys.  Always just have had a natural curiosity on other people's characters, always felt bad about rambling about my own since I could just talk forever.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:20 pm

Must say, that for a breath of fresh air, I actually really like Malware 2.0, owned by The_Terror! It's a pretty sweet character concept, and there are clear strengths and weaknesses. Like, hell, I love the idea that he's a master hacker and can break technology, but in a place with no tech he's screwed. I also like the communication with tech concept! Even if it's a bit... meme-ish, that's how his character is, and as such, I'm going with it! Props to you, good sir.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down