Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Big Story Idea

2 posters

Go down

A Big Story Idea Empty A Big Story Idea

Post by Avery Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:05 am

Hello all, my name is Avery and... I've not been around all that much here have I? Well, you can thank my hesitant nature for one. For two, kinda been too busy as of late to do much of this anymore. But... Maybe going at it again will help me in the long run? I'm not too certain. This though, is a bold statement upon my behalf and really, I've been meaning to RP the story I've made since I started writing and I... like the story that I wrote to be this way. It's more interesting, it's more interactive, and other stuff.

So, keep in mind that, even though this is an idea from some... random person on the internet really, it's still an idea that could have a following. Of course... many of you would just brush over this, never giving it a second glance as long as its on the site... then again, that's my experience on the matter, and it's not good really.

But, you must want to hear the story I want to plan out eh? Hear what I have to offer to the table of everything? Very well, you can read, you can leave, it's all up to you. Just know, if you leave... you're missing out.

It's been several months since the last plan of the world's greatest scientist known to man, Dr. Ivo Robotnik A.K.A. Dr. Eggman, has been set into motion. The world has been peacefully living as much as it could, slowly getting used to the stillness that is usually broken by the mad doctor. So... what does this mean for Sonic and Friends?

They, along with many other mobians, have been enjoying the peace and quiet. It wasn't everyday, more so every month, to enjoy the quiet air of peace. No worries... no drama... nothing. It was almost perfect the way it was, with even the butterflies gently floating along the breeze, the little animals that have always feared the evil scientist's attempts to trap them were happily playing.

It was a time of peace... of the calm wind, as most call this time. As Sonic was still as fast as ever, being the blue blur that he was, but he was never wavered from this peace. Being headstrong and vigilant as ever, keeping an eye on the future at hand. And what he saw was a time of rejoice and happiness for many years.

However, as he was just thinking about that future, he had a call from his best friend, Tails. Being informed of a strange object coming from the atmosphere, heading straight for an unknown area. It was shaped like a capsule, something that could contain something, anything.

Gathering this information, Sonic set forth to investigate this strange happening. Perhaps ol' Egghead wasn't quite finished with his parade of mischief. But what Sonic finds isn't what he expected. As a mysterious new comer makes an appearance, masked in metal and blades for claws, this feline opponent had its sights to end the existence of the blue blur!

But at the same time, an old relic of the past was dug up and brought back to life. A relic of insanity and Mischief of an infinite degree, tearing apart the fabric of space and time, ripping open a portal to another dimension. A dimension of which the waves were strong, but the jewels were stronger, where flames had ruled as princess. The Sol Dimension.

What chaos is Sonic and his friends going to end up going through this time around?

Well... to answer THAT question, you get to decide. This is something that I've always wanted to really RP with, since I always see RPing as a form of writing, just cooperatively. But firstly, let me get some rules out of the way:

RULES:

#1: The same rules apply for most other RPs, just know, I'm not THAT kind at times. Please be on your best behavior while going through this adventure.

#2: You may apply for a Canon or Original Character. Though for this you'll just have to give me a brief idea of how your character is if you chose the Original path. If you choose a Canon Character, please brief me about previous experiences and ideas about these characters, as some may actually contradict with the story that I want to show everybody. But just know, you're not limited to my story, you may grow your own if so be it, it just adds to the experience.

#3: You may apply for as many characters as you can HANDLE. I've dealt with controlling over 18 characters at once, so believe me when I say I can handle some characters at times, though with this I'd like to give some people some leg room to move about, ya know? If you feel as though you can't do more than a single character, then fine. If you want to try for perhaps three, then fine. Tough, I will note this for Canon Characters: A single person cannot be assigned with more than three of those characters. Meaning you are allowed to take on at LEAST three canon characters, but NO MORE THAN THAT. Got me? I got ya, if you got me, got me?

#4: Just have fun. A simple rule, don't let people drag on ya if you do poorly. We're all still learning here, just make sure that you have fun while doing so!

Also a note, there IS an end to this story, however, it doesn't mean it has to actually END right then and there. We can continue on with the story if everyone would like to. Though, note that I will be narrating most of the first story, just a heads up if you haven't caught on to that yet.

PM me your thoughts and ideas for the story as we progress, I'd love to hear them and put them to use in the story! I hope people will join in and enjoy this story that I have to offer, it's always enjoyable for me to interact with people that show interest in my works, so I hope people will join in.

So, that'll be it for me, I'm gonna pass out as soon as I get done with the list of characters that'll be up for use. Okay? Okay.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and a lovely night, until we meet again.

Canon Characters:

Sonic: Available
Tails: Available
Knuckles: Available
Amy: Available
Dr. Ivo Robotnik/Dr. Eggman: Available? (I'm going to take this role, however, if I hear something good from someone else willing to play along with the story, I'll give the role to them instead.)
Rouge: Available
Shadow: Available
E-123 Omega: Available
Cream & Cheese: Available
Vanilla: Available
Blaze: Available
(Notify me of ANY other characters worth noting that could be added along with the story, I will add them on later)

Original Characters:

Mysterious Feline (My character lol)
Avery
Avery
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

A Big Story Idea Empty Re: A Big Story Idea

Post by Spekkal Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:47 pm

A reminder that if you do do this RP, it would go into the non-canon section and would have no impact upon the forum canon itself, or the characters involved.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:53 pm

Hence why the description of the topic was labeled as "Non-canon or otherwise". I do know about the rules mind you, haha. The "otherwise" part is the slight chance of it ever being actually a part of something, or... just scrapped all together. Still, Non-Canon for the site, though in my mind, it's all the same thing to me. Just puttin' that out there.
Avery
Avery
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down