Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Longest Hiatus Ever man

2 posters

Go down

Longest Hiatus Ever man Empty Longest Hiatus Ever man

Post by CleverFox101 Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:29 pm

Well its been a long time sense I have been on here and I haven't had the chance to come back and tell you all properly how I feel about being here. 

At first Off, It was Just a weird Hiatus and I had been to emotionally drained (because of school and other things) to have any motivation to get on. But as  of Late I have found intrest in something else. And it has distracted me away from the Sonic series for a good few months. (If you really wanna Know what It is its Megaman ;P )
With this said I have....Not lost intrest completely but have just started moving on from The Sonic franchise and decided to get in touch with other things. To be Frank, Nothing is happening in the Sonic series. We got a TV show and it is nothing like Sonic X, even though that show is a little childish and character development was poor, Sonic Boom doesn't have the same spark. No its...Its just a Monstrosity honestly. However the Games were pretty fun so I wont Lie that I enjoyed Shattered Crystal. Anyway enough of that. Thats not what Im here for. A rant for another time.

Well to put it flatly, Nothings happening....So Ive just kinda flocked away. Im sorta waiting for my spark to come back so I can have Inspiration to even do anything Sonic related.

But as far as me and this Site goes, Im not going to drop of the face of the Planet completely. I hate entirely detaching myself from a cause unless I detach myself entirely which I haven't at all. I still love sonic That dumb adorable blue fur ball is always on my mind and close to my heart. 

So as a whole I am not going to Leave (unless the site is totally dead o0o'") I just will be very inactive, and I will visit every so often to check up on every once and a while. As for my Roleplays Im not sure if I want to continue them. My characters were undeveloped and backstorys were poorly written and if I am to do anything with them Id like to Actually change a lot about them. I always relinquish any powers over canon characters that I have had( unless the have been already Im not sure) and I was serious before about investing my art talents into the site, and it might make me more active if anything like that happens. But only time will tell.

So on a last note, Im glad I meet all you cool dorks, your all really fun people with big imaginations and I am happy to have meet all of you. So for Now  and until we meet again, I hope your days are happy and well and Thank you all for your time. This site has always made me feel welcome, and I don't regret laying my carbon footprint here.

This is all. Until Next time--

--Sayonara My Friends~

Kid A

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Longest Hiatus Ever man Empty Re: Longest Hiatus Ever man

Post by Envy the Jealous Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:50 pm

Want a spark? Sonic 3. & Knuckles.
Envy the Jealous