Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Absence of Midknight

2 posters

Go down

The Absence of Midknight Empty The Absence of Midknight

Post by Midknight Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:29 pm

Hey everyone, feel like I have some explaining to do with my lack of activity!....Sorry..

I've been really caught up with my life at the moment - At the start of the year I went through a break up in which the aftermath kinda left me really demotivated, depressed and all that stuff. After that I had the stresses of trying to find a job, doing exams, the results to follow, trying to find a college or education system that would accept me, it's been quite stressful for myself and I'm sure for everyone else in the same situation. But I literally haven't had time to be on here or much on the internet.

Anyway, I thought for a long time ( as you probably guessed ) that I wanted to pursue a career in art and illustration, but as my time in high school drew to an end I found I reallyreeeaaally wasn't motivated to do art and none the less I still applied to do an art course at college. 
Sadly, due to not meeting my entry conditions because of bad exam results I was not accepted and I was in a bit of shock as it meant I was literally doing nothing with my life other than working weekends ( at a job I absolutely despise ), which sucked because I knew all my other friends were away going to colleges, university and such. But I guess it was a good thing considering I literally haven't drawn or thought about art since the month of April..

And so, not sure what to do this year I contacted a music academy in the city, asking curiously about when they would be accepting applicants for the 2016 year and I was fortunate enough for them to let me go for an audition for the 2015 year! They said I was brilliant and that I definitely should have been there sooner, and so that's what I'm doing now!
So what exactly am I doing? I'm working on a degree in Music, specifically the drums and can I say, I never thought I'd ever enjoy school but I well and truly am~~

So there's my story and why I've been away, mainly just been busy with...life I guess? I apologize deeply and I really do miss you guys. When the time arises though I'll make sure my activity is back up to scratch so I can start RPing with ya'll again?
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

The Absence of Midknight Empty Re: The Absence of Midknight

Post by Envy the Jealous Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:14 pm

Welcome back, have a fishy stick!
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member