Plasma's Challenge

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Plasma's Challenge

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:06 pm

She quickly pulled out her pistol again and aimed at Plasma. How the hell? No matter, I saw his corpse and I will not be tricked. "You've got a lot of nerve appearing as the one person I cared for, duplicate. Speak your part but do not come any closer. Do so and I will drop you without so much as a hesitation." She glared at him with many emotions, but there was this nagging feeling in the back of her head but she ignored it. Facts are more right than gut feeling, right?

Truth...is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent, and sometimes that means preserving the lie of good and evil - that war isn't just natural selection played out on a grand scale.

The only truth I've found is that the world we live in is a giant tinder box. All it takes...is someone to light the match.
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:59 pm

Plasma decided to actually show her. His gloves glowed yellow as he threw 3 electric appears; one above her head, one on the said of her head and another on the other side. His eyes showed determination.
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:35 pm

Blitz grinned. "Nice lightshow, but you ain't the only one that can use electricity!" Her right arm made a mechanical gearing until it replaced her fingers with electric conductor tips. She pushed her hand outward and three projectiles fused with electricity shot out to Plasma. "Time to die, duplicate!"

Truth...is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent, and sometimes that means preserving the lie of good and evil - that war isn't just natural selection played out on a grand scale.

The only truth I've found is that the world we live in is a giant tinder box. All it takes...is someone to light the match.
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:01 pm

((Aaand I'm dropping out. Cause there are 7 replies since I last posted in less than a day, and I feel irrelevant. If Adrian doesn't wish to post, contact me or poke me to move this to 1x1. Gotta stay organised, yo.))

Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:25 am

(( Think  can do that now mate?))

Plasma put his hands out, catching and absorbing electricity out of each one. ".Blitz... If ya want to kill me, do it, but remember... I can't die."
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:07 am

"Stop mocking him!!!" Blitz yelled with a fiery rage in her eyes. She began to run up and deliver several punches to his entire body and a finish kick to his head.

Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:16 am

Plasma dodged some and took some and moved out of the way for her kick. "Blitz... I'm telling you! It's me! Plasma the Hedgehog! *sigh* Would a duplicate have a demon side?" He asked.
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:58 am

Blitz pulled out her pistol and fired all 6 shots as a response. She quickly reloaded and threw an incendiary grenade.

Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:03 am

Plasma quickly jumped up on a branch to avoid. "Blitz please!" He was losing faith and confidence to get the girl he loved to remember him. "I didn't die! I can't die!" His tears soon formed and rolled down his muzzle. "Please Blitz... I never died! I...I....... I'm sorry.... I can't do this!" He soon jumped down and ran off.
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:15 am

He ran from me!.....He ran from me....I've always believed actions speak louder than words, and this action.....but what about...? I need answers. Blitz chased after him with determination in her eyes. I saw my love die right in front of my eyes. Even gave him a funeral as best I could. But...demons can't die, but mobians do. With my resurrection curse that's physically impossible to the rules that now apply to me. What if there's something similar he never told me of? One way to find out...

Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:54 am

Plasma heard her following him, so he sped up and hid in a tree. "I can't do this... I can't encourage her that its me!" He said, clenching his fists.
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:50 am

Slow down!.....Ah, who am I kidding, I'd run like hell too. "Slow down, will ya?! I need answers and you are going to provide them!" She yelled at him while trying her best to keep up. She wasn't one for speed.

Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:22 pm

Plasma was in the tree below her. " What do you want? " He said, not really giving a damn.
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:20 am

"First of all, why did you run? You are easily around me level of skill yet you run." Blitz asked while using a grappling hook to get her at least within 10 feet of 'Plasma'.

Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:48 pm

"I already know I'm on your level. I don't want to fight.... I just want you to understand... (Sigh) Blitz Zhavanx......I am the one you once knew." He said looking at her.
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:59 pm

"Then mind explaining why your corpse is in a coffin?" Blitz inquired as she used her grappling hook again.

Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:02 pm

"I told you.. I can't die.. Unless someone removed my immortality... You can go back to the coffin, my body won't be there.." He explained. "I can show you a little bit of memory if you like."
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:49 pm

Blitz panted as they stopped. "Give...me...a moment...to catch..my breath..." As soon as she caught her breath she looked upon his face. "Show me, then."

Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:09 am

Plasma removed his right glove and made a cut in his wrist, releasing a white spark. "This is one of my memory sparks." He granted it and gave it to her, letting it float and replay the images in her mind.
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:47 am

When the spark hit her mind, she stood as still as a statue as the images played like a book in front of her subconscious eyes.

Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:44 am

Images of the recalled death appeared, along with his body being placed in the coffin. A few minutes in and his body faded in the air as a bunch of sparks. What was left was a thunder bolt design.

Another image appeared. His body laid near a cherry blossom tree, next to a grave that says "Pegasus." It seemed he was calling out for someone... Soon he ran off to his past death spot, unable to find the one he was looking for. He later went back to the open plain.
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:45 am

Blitz watched the images play like a slideshow as she stood off in the distance like a Ghost. Ironically. As the images showed what happened to him in the coffin and his call-outs, unanswered, she felt a tear slide down her face. And one after that, and another, and another until the was crying all-out. She's seeing proof that Plasma came back. Her love was not truly dead. And she couldn't wait to get out of this damn memory and get back to what she wanted back for so long.

Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:15 pm

When the memory was done playing, the spark faded in the air. When she looks back at Plasma, his quills were raised  thunder markings were all over him. "I have lost that memory forever..."
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:46 pm

"What do you mean?" Blitz asked with tears threatening to show.

Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:16 am

Plasma showed her a soft smile. "Whenever I release a memory spark... It becomes lost... Forever... I won't be able to remember that event no more." He said as tears  began to fall and hugs Blitz softly.

"I won't need it... Anymore.. Because I made you see...

That it was me all along ~"
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top