The Impending Havoc

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Impending Havoc

Post by AdrianTheZephyr on Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:14 am

The bright sun's rays beam through the leaves of the lush green forest, a soft cool breeze flowing throughout the land, It had felt like just another normal day in these green lands. It was the perfect time for a bit of walking and exploration, which is what a certain white hedgehog was doing at this very moment. Donning a grey and red combat jacket and pants of the same color, along with some black military style boots, Adrian was trudging along a trail through the forest. He had moved his bandaged hands to fix his collar, while looking around his location and observing it. 

He had continued on his walk on the trail throughout the green forest, anxious to explore whatever appears in front of him.

AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Re: The Impending Havoc

Post by vegetaovr9000 on Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:34 am

Srunks, being a person who enjoyed the forest, was running through, taking in the crisp clean air and enjoying what he was seeing. He was ready for anything.

Expert Member

http://vegetaovr9000.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:18 pm

Though it seemed to be a rather warm day, a gray colored she-wolf walked through the forest wearing a black hoodie and dark blue jeans. Her hood up, Amber walked through the lush forest, singing softly to herself as she cleared her thoughts

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:18 am

(Sorry i have been gone, don't hurt me ;_Wink

Toothless was wandering and thinking, but he did not care where he was going, it had been months since he got here, and he was looking for someone from his past, he figured with the type she was, she would be in the forest he was in, Darkedge whispering to him, trying to make him give up on looking for his friend of old.

I'm not dead!
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanitorium9 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:09 am

Travis was walking down the forest, he scratched his filter mask slightly, as he was lost in thought. He was trying to think of chemical formulas that could alter appearance and personality, so he was unaware of the others that were in the forest also.
Insanitorium9

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:42 am

Thunder like usual doesent have a place to live, so he is sitting in the branch of a tree curled up in the fetal position sleeping silently, when he woke up he just got up and sat in the tree trying to fix his cloak, when he falls off the tree and makes a thud on the ground "ow"
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr on Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:11 pm

Adrian had continued on with his walking on the trail that was in the center of the lush forest. He had be trudging for about a couple of days now, in search of his next adventure. As a cool breeze of wind blew towards him, he could feel the presence of others nearby, five others to be exact. Despite this, he continued on his journey, that was until a few minutes later, when he had soon discovered a giant temple that looked to be in ruin and covered in lots of green.

AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:11 am

Srunks walked around, he sensed 5 other people around the area. He shrugged and continued onward, till he managed to get to the temple "Groovy"

Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous on Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:15 am

Toothless knew someone sensed him, and thanks to Darkedge, he knew where they were, as he went their direction, he ran into a temple with moss and other things of that type, but he waited outside and wanted to see if maybe, just maybe the person he was looking for would come.

I'm not dead!
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:42 am

(i was skipped.......)

Amber swayed her head along with the music only she could hear, when she came upon what seemed to be the ruins of a temple. "Might be something worth exploring in there..." She said to herself as she looked for an opening to climb through. Finding a small entrance above her she climbed up and jumped through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanitorium9 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:37 am

Travis was really deep into thought, until he hit face first onto a stone wall of the temple the others had found, he fell to the ground and looked up at the ruins. Travis got back up and rubbed the moss on his glove and inspected it. "W-wow, i-it s-seems like n-nobodies been home for a while." He then heard footsteps along the other side of the temple, desperate for company, he started to walk along the wall until he got to the corner.
Insanitorium9

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:08 am

Thunder was dazed from the fall and started to wander around when he found a temple and he heard other people walking in the shrubs around the temple not knowing whi they were started to walk twards the source of the noise.
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr on Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:47 pm

(Sorry for the long wait guys...plz don't kill me. ^^)

Adrian had finally gotten within walking distance of the old ruined temple. He had then quickly observed the temple from up close. The old moss hanging, the pile of stone in every corner, and the bones that were laid around the eerie place. "Yeah this place is really must be at least a century old." He had thought to himself. Before he could take another step, he felt wind blowing against him, in which he was able to sense other people nearby....and one other person already inside the temple. He decided to wait it out and see what will happen next.

AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:21 pm

"Ew, moss. Go away moss, you're not even facing north" Srunks said to the temple when he had finally arrived

Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:33 pm

Amber carefully explored the tunnel, not yet notcing that others where surronding the temple she was in. Her hood still up she felt around the walls, the light not reaching throught the entire temple

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous on Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:48 am

Toothless had gotten tired of waiting for the person he was looking for and decided to go into the temple out of curiousity, he only then was hit by a familiar mental energy, "Amber?"

(sorry for skipping you earlier Amber, I mistook the order.)

I'm not dead!
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanitorium9 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:07 am

Travis got to the corner to see a few other, but he could not make out who the other's were since he didn't get a good view through his lenses on his filter mask, though a couple of the figures looked familiar. He turned his attention towards the temple again. He saw a short figure run in, so he started to approach the temple entrance with a slightly happy mood as he smiled under his filter mask that covered his face, for all the people around the area.
Insanitorium9

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder on Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:35 am

Thunder relizing how many people were in the area started to walk twards the entrance, he said "Hello" to clarify to anyone who saw him that he ment no harm
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:23 am

Adrian had soon decided to see what was inside the temple and looked around. Between the hanging moss and the tiny bit of ruin falling from the ceiling, this place was here  for an estimate of at least a century in a half. But what was this place built for, the hedgehog wondered. He then went further inside to look around and noticed carvings within the walls. After close examination, he had then decided to see who else had entered this forsaken temple. He looked further in and noticed what look to be Toothless, who was a good distance from him. He then decided to walk towards him.

AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:23 am

He looked around, slowly walking towards the temple, as to not anger it

Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:46 pm

Her head whipped around, not yet registering the familiar voice. A growl rose in her throat as her once green eyes turned a glaring silver. She blinked , finally realizing who had called her name was. "Toothless?" Her eyes faded back to green as she stood up straight. "I didn't except to see you here." Amber allowed a small smile to slip unto her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:16 pm

Toothless was notably taller than last they met, and he replied with "I have been looking for you, I was even waiting outside for a bit, how have you been?" he heard footsteps behind him, and instinct made him swing around and pull out Darkedge, he saw Adrian and hesitated to swing the blade, which would have offed half of his nose, from the distance apart they were. "Who are you?"

I'm not dead!
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Insanitorium9 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:32 pm

Travis arrived at the entrance just as the fox know as 'Thunder' he then responded to his 'hello'. "H-hi" Travis then looked down the entrance to see the others. He spotted Adrian and farther down what looked like a mobian holding a strange sword. He then scratched the back of his hood as he was wondering who some of these mobians are.
Insanitorium9

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder on Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:37 am

"Oh its Travis, How have you been" be said greetingly and then noticed The same mobian holding the sword that Travis saw
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm

Adrian had then gave off a small smile as he then slowly lifted his hand in the air as a sign of meaning no harm. "Do not worry, I mean you no harm friend. My name is Adrian and I'm assuming that I'm here for the same reason you are."

AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top