CAUTION! Amber Lamps! (PersimmonAutumn, Amber Dark, and CruzTheEchidna91)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CAUTION! Amber Lamps! (PersimmonAutumn, Amber Dark, and CruzTheEchidna91)

Post by PersimmonAutumn on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:31 am

The moment her feet touched the ground, Amber curled her body in, collecting as much force as possible into the grip of her shoes. They were tightly fitted for a reason. Her ears twitched carefully as they registered the squelch and drag of her feet, adjusting well enough until she felt the moment was right, and sprung.

She was like a jack-in-the-box, wound up tight enough to just forward with such thrust and power. Her hands were open, allowing the blades protruding from the cuffs of her gloves to glint and show off its malice. The blades on the toes of her shoes were shorter, wider, and less visible, but she was nearing Amber Dark at full force and full focus. It was time for the battle to truly begin.

Imagine being d e a f but wanting to h e a r music.

Imagine a room of c o l o r s but seeing only black & white.

Welcome to my world.

My name is Amber Wolfe
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:36 am

She shook her head, clearing any and all distractions. She had to be fully focused if she wanted to live. Spreading her feet out, she watched the other Amber slid on her feet before jumping at her.

Her feet shifted, positioning herself as the wolf came at her at a sudden speed. Her eyes reverted from their usual green color to a glaring silver as she prepared for the wolf to reach her. She had something devious planned....

Back to top Go down

Post by The Solid Hound on Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:36 am

The echidna then stopped and thought for a moment. His eyes narrowed as his more deplorable thoughts flooded his mind. Why did he care if two idiots tore each other apart for the hell of it? It's their own fault, and it wasn't like he could do anything about it. So why bother? 

Cruz began to walk away, not really giving crap about this meaningless battle. His only concern was his sister, and he hoped to meet up with her soon.

(I'm dropping out, because Cruz has nothing to do with this fight, and both Ambers have no intention of harming him if he isn't a threat.)

Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn on Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:30 pm

(Well... If that's what you'd like)

Moments before impact, Amber whirled her body in a rapid twist, spreading her legs in a full split and swiping both blades on her toes rhythmically. That particular area had been one she'd... Rigged. 

Things seemed to move in slow motion as her resin colored eyes locked with her opponent's which, turned silver. Her pupils dilate in surprise, but it was momentary pause, and rolled off her mind just as quickly.

Welcome to my world.

My name is Amber Wolfe
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:55 pm

(aw okie Cruz.)

Amber seemed a bit thrown off by her opponents sudden movement but regained herself and smirked. Sure her plans would be a little thrown off, but it would work.

As soon as the wolf got close enough, she made a grab for one of her legs. She felt contact and quickly threw her enemy away from her, but felt as one of the blades caught her shoulder as she threw the persimmon wolf. That was going to hurt in the morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn on Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:36 am

A large smirk graced her muzzle when the wolf grabbed one of her foot. With the mastery of her body control, she used that chance to give herself a leg-up, grabbing a vine dangling just above them. 

Yes, this area had been one she rigged.

The moment her hand wrapped around the slender, green growth, her opponent had thrown her. But she held on, yanking on the vine even. Now, as Amber was thrown far back, the canopy above fell in. Leaves, dirt, rocks, they came showering down. Nothing but nasty particles that prick your nose and sting your eyes. They came raining down for a full minute, and Amber used that valuable time to construct an extra back up plan.

She wasn't even warmed up yet.

Welcome to my world.

My name is Amber Wolfe
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top