Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relative's Creations

2 posters

Go down

Relative's Creations Empty Relative's Creations

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Hey, I'm Relative Degree. I've already said it multiple types on the chat, but whatever, I'll say it again. I used to draw.After getting much bigger feedback and support from writing, I retired from drawing, though I still try to draw every once in a while (read 'once a year')

With the introduction out of the way, let's bring the pics!

The first picture is a sketch of my latest character, an android wearing dirty clothes and a white kitsune mask. Scanned by my old, bulky printer :
Relative's Creations EH0LOgc

A number of the softer lines were completely eliminated and the image had to be darkened for them to be properly visible. At least the resolution is big...

I then proceeded to colour the image with pencils :

Relative's Creations GND75YG

The printer kept this more faithful to the original, but unlike the previous one, I chose the option to restore faded colour. This was the final result :

Relative's Creations JWfPmG7

Oh, so that's where all the gray went. Huh. It's further from the original that the unrestored image, but since the character is meant to wear dirty clothes and live in a junkyard, I think it should be this way.

Well, those are the images of her I have so far. Next up - hands (what even are those things?!) and legs! And then, when that's done, a complete picture.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Relative's Creations Empty Re: Relative's Creations

Post by Dark The Hedgewolf 2 Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:30 pm

OOOH! nice job! Cant wait to see more!
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Standard Member
Standard Member

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating as you read this, cause im god damn crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun May 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Thanks, there's more on the way  Wink

And now for a sequel of sorts to my first post. If you're read the bio of my latest character, there's a section at the very end called 'Forms'. Long story short, the character can (through an undisclosed way) transform into its Nightmare Form, in which it basically becomes much more creepier and much more powerful.

Relative's Creations 0TfbyJ7

I really like how this turned out. Drawn with pencils, scanned by the aforementioned old, bulky printer.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Relative's Creations Empty *Now with 100% more hands!

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:38 pm

I promised that i'll draw a hand... and I drew one! Yay for all the details that won't be visible in the full (upcoming) picture!

Relative's Creations Skf6bV7

Just a sketch. Coloured & shaded picture soon.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Relative's Creations Empty WIP Game art!

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:20 pm

Only a few people know this, but I've started programming a game, as well as making assets. It's supposed to be a retro dungeon crawler, but there's nothing playable yet. What I do have are some art assets that I've made.

Swords (Note : Tiny):

Relative's Creations KRmypeF

Warrior Portrait (WIP):

Relative's Creations XLsezmc

Feel free to tell me what you think. Feedback is appreciated Smile
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content