Aerial Supremacy(OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aerial Supremacy(OPEN)

Post by Phrovikus on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:01 pm

(Some Mood Music)

The sounds of a loud machine whirred overhead in the dense foliage of the forest, and through an opening to the floor a large jet descended... The cockpit cracked open, and out stepped it's pilot, he seemed almost normal, if not for the aviator's armor and the absolute war machine he piloted... Looking around, he grabbed a fuel canister from the back, leaving the machine unattended as he trekked on to go fill his canister with water and bring it back for digital reconfiguration into usable fuel... Man he loved having such tech at his side...
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Aerial Supremacy(OPEN)

Post by lady-tragedy on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:56 pm

The forest was usualy a peaceful place. It was quiet safe for the rustling of leaves in the wind, the chirping of cicadas, bird song from the trees and the millions of other small noices made by the animals and creatures that resided there. In other words, to a certain person, it was the perfect little get away to gather her thoughts and be away from the hectic environment that her position usualy put her in.

This person appeared to be a golden tiger, dressed in an almost tribal fashion and carrying a bunch of satchels which she would ocasionaly deposite a herb or other plant in seemingly at random to those who didn't know the properties the plants possesed. 'Chord', which was the name most people knew her by in this form, was a healer of sorts, having moved herself into that position in order to get close to a tribe of tigers for her own purposes.

Who or what she really was? Well, that'd be learned soon enough. The hard way.

For a certain pilot shattered the silence of the forest with the engine of his flying machine of death, Not only that but the lug managed to park the blasted thing ontop of a clearing full of herbs she'd been about to enter and pick.

Needless to say 'chord'  was quite displeased.

As the pilot went on his merry way to collect water, 'chord' was trying hard to count to 10 and keep her cool.

She failed misrably.

The guise of a tiger quickly started to melt away to become an odd looking creature, though still clearly female. She was tall, certainly very fluffy, with raptor like claws on her feet and a long tail ending in a feathered fan. She was covered in fur though and her features and facial structure where clearly mamalian. The tribal clothes melting away to become almost like a greek toga. While her fur was a very dark purple, leaning to black, she had bright orange hair and almost neon cyan markings as well as a white muzzle and belly.

Her 'chord' guise dropped she stomped towards the hunk of offending flying metal, miasma spilling from her in almost visible waves, causing foliage to wither and die and pretty much doing more damage to the environment then the plane would have. 

" Smug son of a bitch ruining my afternoon with his techy doohicky flying contraption.. well lets see him be smug when I've reduced it to a pile of sludge" She pricked her own finger with a claw causing blood to well up with a distinctly satisfied look as she began drawing intricate glyphs and paterns on the metal.

lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:04 pm

The pilot returned, only to see Chord ruining the plane's exterior with whatever it was...

"Mmghph!"

He shouted from underneath the helmet, in an absolute panic, throwing down the container of water, he rushed over, his movements were slightly exaggerated but still... This creature was appalling, but creature or not, this thing was not going to do that so easily, as he ran towards her, flailing his arms in protest, the machine flew steadily upward, exiting the forest entirely, hovering above the foliage and the clearing... With the plane out of the way now, the pilot and Chord seemed to be alone... The silent aviator stared at her... Not in shock, or in protest, but now in curiosity...
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:26 pm

Well it seemed the thing had a mind of its own moving out of her reach before she could finish putting the spell on it that would melt it as easily as though it would have been dipped in an active volcano. Or plunged into the heart of the sun. Which ever worked for you imagination, but she rather preffered the second one. It had a bit more of a dramatic flare really.

She turned to the flailing pilot as he ran towards before stopping infront of her in silence and simply stared at her. She slowly shifted her weight to one hip, cocking it in an almost sultry if rather disatisfied manner as she stared, or rather glared right back at him.  Her eyes where the same cyan as the markings on her body, glowing dimply, with a slit pupil almost like that of a lizard.

"You know... if I want to reach it... I can... one way or another, so that bought you time if nother else"Her voice was pitched low, like a thick smoke that seeped into everything and the miasma roiling off of her could be felt by the silent pilor once he got within 30ft of her. It was like her very pressence poisoned the air. Or atleast her anger did, seeing as that had promted the start of it to begin with.

"You ruined my afternoon with that noisy contraption of yours" she almost managed to sound reasonable saying it." It's only fitting I ruin yours, and make sure it doesn't happen again all at the same time" she studied her clawed fingers as she rubbed them together, smearing the blood and staunching the flow causing it to cease.

lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:35 pm

The pilot was not affected by the contaminated air due to his suit, but put his hands out in protest for what she said, shaking them side to side and his head in the same manner, but slower... He didn't speak, but pulled a small pocketbook and a pen out, writing something... What was he writing? It was soon to be discovered... He tore the page and handed it out to the large creature, backing away afterwards... The note was in cursive, and was written very eloquently... The text read 

"Please, I meant no bothers or problems into this area, I simply landed so I could perform some form of conversion of water to fuel. I did not mean to anger or upset anyone. I cannot speak, so I will write or gesture, do your best to follow along. I know it is confusing."
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder on Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:35 am

A man no a silver fox drapped in a black cloak was sitting in a tree watching from a distance thinking "Why did he come here" while still watching he stood up and quietly jumped into another tree the landing as sounded as soft as a squirrle landed on the tree, he sat back down to see if he could hear a conversation, he heard none, being really impatient started to mutter under his
breath, then jumped to the closest tree yet still trying not to be noticed. Right then he noticed his arm was cut, "ow" he wispered.
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:35 am

her eyebrows rose a little as she was handed the note. Appearantly the pilot wasn't intimidated, nor effected by her miasma. The latter probably had to do with the suit he was wearing. Usualy people where screaming by now and trying to fire those boom stick thingummies at her. No doubt that blasted flying contraption had a few of those. Not that it would do them much good to actualy fire at her.

She read the note, not seeming to have much trouble reading it before crumpling it in her hand, opening her palm with it on it only to have it burst into flames and the ashes to scatter on the wind.

"I don't give a damn about your reasons.. you destroyed the patch of herbs I needed, they're particularly hard to find in this season I'll have you know". Her tail colided with the ground with a hard thump to show she was still ticked off.

Luckily for the mute insect though, someone had thought it smart to creep up on them. She smelled the blood even before the fox even noticed it himself and the whispered ow allowed her to easily pinpoint the tree the male was in. 

She stomped towards it, digging her claws into the bark, causing the tree to rapidly wither and fall appart with the fox in it" didn't anyone tell you..its rude to eaves drop" she hissed, her ruff of flufff starting to puff up around her neck.

lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:47 pm

With a few more button presses, something fell from the canopy of the plane and down to the ground... A tape recorder? Strange, why would he need this? He began to fiddle with it a bit, and messing with it enough he loaded a tape into it, and set it to replay the tape. He remained patient, and held it ready to start the replay... Seeing the absolutely intimidating creature move away now, he let out a sigh of relief, he knew this thing could kill him just by thinking about it, so it was best to stay on good terms with it...
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder on Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:55 pm

The fox noticed the tree was starting to decay beneath his feet, he whispered "Oh no" then he quickly tried to jump to another tree and triped and fell off the tree, his hood fell down to reveal he was just around his teens, he tried to get up to run away saying "Please don't hurt me." When he finally got up he attempted to jump back into the trees to get away.
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy on Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:16 pm

"And why is it everyone assumes I'm going to hurt them" she drawled, hands planted on her hips as she watched the teen scramble about in a panicked terror"If I wanted to hurt you, You'd be dead kid" she shrugged almost nonchelantly, moving her raptor clawed feet in an odd little shuffle. If they looked down they'd probably realise she'd just scratched a strange glyph into the ground beneat her.

" Besides, why would I expend the effort of hurting you.. when I have people to do it for me~"she quipped making a quick hop back and jerking her arm. Blood splattered onto the rune and the ground around it seemed to form red cracks in intricate paterns forming what wasn't hard to recognise as a demonic seal. A summoning circle to be exact.

Another little hop and she was behind the bug again eyes narrowed suspiciously at the tape he was holding" now what pray tell is that doohickey...".

Meanwhile shadowy tendrils where rising from the circle, whipping about before combining into a long sleek body covered in black fur with tiny legs ending in white bone. It could only be described as some sort of hidious centipede. Its face a grotesque kabuki mask, practically slavering , maggots dripping from the mouth as it eyed the teen. It was easily the size of 3 trucks and probably weighed about as much as well.

lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:20 pm

The pilot stepped back a bit, clearly shocked by the summoner... He sighed a bit, as if gaining his marbles together. This thing was scary, no doubt, but he had to remain at least somewhat composed if he was to get out of here alive. With that, he pressed the button on it, several times while it played, making a message from common words and tapes...

"This- -is how- -I- -comm--u--n--ic--ate- -with- -others-. -I- -had- -to use- -the paper- -before- -since- -this- -was- -locked in- -my- -jet-."

The voice inside the tape was consistent, and even sounded like him... Maybe this was from before he became mute..?
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder on Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:05 pm

Shocked by this giant centipede The fox jumped into a tree to stay away from it, this is not until he relized it could reach him, The fox pulled up his sleeve to reveal a black serpent tattoo running up his entire arm.
The tattoo started to lift off g his fur and started to turn into a thick black smoke. The smoke swirled around like a tornado, the smoke started to come together to form a scythe. The scythe had a black blade in the form of a crescent moon with silver at the edge where it had been sharpened it meets not at the edge of the moon shape but near the edge with a golden attachment so a black handel about 4 feet long.
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy on Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:44 am

" ah.. it gives you a voice" she asked, seemingly genuinely curious as she tapped it lightly with one of her claws" Never was a fan of technological doohickeys... I swear you get sealed away a few thousand years and its like a bomb went off in this place" she grumbled, becoming self absorbed again. Which was probably a good thing because it meant she wasn't attacking anyone. 

But the moment the teen pulled the scythe the fur around her neck started to stand on end and she did a slow turn towards him, baring her teeth and hissing like an agitated cat untill she realised who was holding it. " Pffft..." the agitation flew from her as quickly as it had come, being replaced with amusement" Boy, do yourself a favor and put that tooth pick down. You're way too young to take on a high demon, leave that to an actual reaper" she flicked her fingers dismissively as she turned her attention back to the bug.

The centipede didn't even give him the courtesy of such a mild response but actually burst into a howling cackling laughter that boomed through the trees" whatcha gonna do kid? give me a splinter?" the voice was obviously  and he almost lazily circled his bod around the spot the teen was in, flattening trees with the shattering sounds that where almost like gunshots as the old oaks snapped under the weight of the creature like they were mere twigs.

lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:14 pm

The pilot did not intervene, not yet... He backed up, not daring to press his recorder or to even try and protest, he knew this wasn't gonna end well if he did. If this creature, this... THING was what it said it was, he'd be boned seventeen ways from Sunday if he dared to try and attack. However, he did motion his glove, which caused the harrier jet to stop hovering overhead and fly off into the distance...
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:22 pm

He looked at the Centipede with a death stare and said "Why do you think i wield this scythe, why do you think i kill for a living. I made a deal with Death, He said he would bring my family and friends back to life if i sold my soul to him, well he lied and now i am a servant of hom wanting to kill him for everything he has done" The Fox said in anger at the end as he slowly lowers the scythe.
He looks at the pilot and said "You have probably had something bad happen in your life too, it happens to all of us" he said as the scythe turned to smoke and rolled back onto his arm to recreate the tattoo on his arm, he looks back at the tiger "Now please send that demon back to where it once came" he said
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:23 pm

Discordia and the centipede shared a mild look of confusion at the teens words. "Death tricked you into making a deal that cost you your soul" She spoke slowly, almost at a drawl as if tasting the words" Doesn't sound much like him...". "Might be its some other guy calling himself that..." the high demon replied, shrugging in a manner that caused its entire body to ripple. " Probably" Discordia agreed" the man hasn't been out of the little hole Reaper put him in to have been playing games with silly kids".

She turned to face the fox, tapping the side of her nose with a cruel little smile" Though dear, if you fell for that paticular trick you rather deserved your fate, though I can't possibly imagine why anyone would want to turn someone into a reaper... Certainly wasn't one of the reapers we're aware off, they'd flip their shit if one of them asked anyone to sell their soul...".

The centipede bend forward, hovering over the would be reaper, letting his face come close enough for the teen to smell the stench of rotting meat coming from its maw filled with needle like teeth "Kid, sounds like ya got conned by a demon" he guffawed then yelped as his summoner had stomped her foot down on his tail, looking more serious and grim then she had done in the entirety of the time she had been talking to the insect and the fox. " Kratean... fetch Balamis for me...". The Centipede looked insulted, shrinking in on himself untill there was a mobian fudog standing with them in the clearing" Why Balamis.." he weedled in a whiny tone. "Because you take nothing seriously" she snapped, miasma cascading from her in a wave that caused all surounding plants to shrivel and die. Those that were still alive anyway.

The fudog flinched, then made another face at her and dissapeared.

She took a moment to regain her composure before eyeing first the insect and then the teen"fine... I'll forgive you two your intrusions and rudeness" she folded her arms over her ample chest, pinning the teen reaper with her orange eyes"However... I do not like the sound of anyone creating reapers.... not overly fond of them.. they're not overly fond of demons... but rogue ones being created... spells trouble for both factions....".

lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:46 pm

"I- -did not- -mean- -to- -int--rude-."

The Pilot scratched the back of his head, looking upward, he checked to see if his jet was out of sight, surely it was now. His demeanor was still slouched, and slightly submissive, but not in surrender. His recorder then began again, his clicks between the tapes both ominous and strangely fitting for the scenario, perhaps this was more than a mere tape recorder?

"I- -made- -an emergency- -landing- -here-. -My- -fuel- -was- -running low- -and- -I could not- -continue- -my flight-."
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder on Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:51 am

"Factions?" The Fox said curiously, "I haven't heard of any factions" then he jumped off the tree onto the ground. "And The Death I spoke to was summoned by some form of Witchery or Magic, also the circle had a moon symbol in the middle" he said
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:48 am

"Its fine.." she snorted dismissively at the pilot" I just kind of needed those herbs for someone in the tiger vilage not far from here , but I'll dig through my stash of medicinal plants instead, shoud have something equally as good in there but I'm not paticularly fond of exposing mortals to herbs that aren't from their natural habitat... but I'm getting carried away" she flicked her fingers a little.

She looked at the fox with a sigh, obviously the kid didn't have a clue about the hornets nest he'd stepped into."If it looked anything like what I just did then you were likely dealing with a demon rather then an actual reaper. By my knowledge you can't summon a reaper.

She lazily gestured, conjuring faint images into the air " Lets start with the three factions that'll probably effect you the most and not go into all the little details since there's a lot of different factions that make up this place. a small almost holographic version of the planet appeared between her hand around it she formed a vacuum of blackness and above it an expanse of white and bellow it an upside down cone of red.

"This is the planet... the black surrounding it is the void, also called the spirit world or limbo... its where souls go that await judgement.. it's also where reapers are mostly found as that is where souls are taken before moving on... reapers are soul shepperds and generally a neutral faction. They're not generally fond of this faction though" she touched the red cone" The demons... can you guess why?" she asked amused, feeling she should let the kid do some thinking himself.

She watched the pilot from the corner of her eye, gauging his reaction to the information she was providing.

lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:57 pm

"This is starting to sound like a damn teaching class from that woman." A green, 3-tailed vixen said to herself while watching from a distance. Blitz was using her Eagle Eye to spy on the three.

"She has plenty knowledge on Reapers. But as I always say, You can be a King or  street sweeper, but everyone dances with the Grim Reaper. And I am the latest Grim Reaper." A darker green vixen said right next to her. This one had red tips on her 3 tails and black eyes with red Iris'."She's right though. Reapers aren't too fond of demons. Generally they make Reapers jobs harder." EXE was actually listening for once. Probably because this was a small lesson on the spirit world and the three top factions.

"Well I wouldn't know anything about that. But this woman, she could prove useful. Anyway, I've got a contract to complete and a Bounty Hunter never stops until her client is happy with the results. EXE, you got the canisters?"

"Right here, Shepherd of Fire." Said the Grim Reaper as she materialized 4 large barrels of high explosives.

Good. Once those go off the after-burn effect will start to take the trees down with them. And when a forest fire starts, it turns into a wild card." With that both Vixens jumped down to go place the barrels around the forest.

Truth...is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent, and sometimes that means preserving the lie of good and evil - that war isn't just natural selection played out on a grand scale.

The only truth I've found is that the world we live in is a giant tinder box. All it takes...is someone to light the match.
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous on Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:45 pm

Toothless was in a forest, not all that far from a clearing, he kept his ears open and mind listening, for a sound abnormal for this habitat... For about an hour and a half he heard nothing strange. Although he thought he heard something in the sky earlier...

Then he managed to come across a conversation, which he would not of heard of it wasn't for him listening for anything diffrent, some of the words he could make out had to do with.... reapers? This topic interested the cat, but he sensed a powerful being, which meant he couldn't take any chances, so he used some energy to make it extremely difficult to sense him, it was easy to maintain, but wouldn't hold up long if someone was persistent enough.

I'm not dead!
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:20 am

Yeah she probably lost her audience there somewhere when the pretty picture got overtaken by her droning on about factions. Go figure, kids these days had infuriatingly short attention spans. She twitched her ears and froze, every vibre of her being seemed to be alert.

Something had changed in the forest, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. She had been away from anything that could be called nature for a long time, but instict is hard to supress even after a few thousand years.

Ah that was it, it was quiet, too quiet. By all means the animals should have resumed their noises by now, now that the aircraft had been placed out of harms way from her. Which she still thought was a pitty. 

She extended her senses, closing her eyes to shut everything else out, crouching and placing her palm flat on the floor, a pulse seeming to riple through it. Unfortunately for toothless, while his litttle expendure of energy would have certainly hid him from a regular person or even most demons, Discordia was neither of those. Yes, he didn't show up in her minds eye like every other living creature did, but the energy he had extended left a smudge a fait imprint. If she hadn't actively been looking for potential trouble and thus someone trying to hide themselves she probably would have overlooked him.

Luckily for him though, he wasn't perceived as much of a threat as two others who were rapidly moving through the forest, stopping here and there briefly. She couldnt tell exactly what they where doing, but she understood quite well what one of them was.

The white of her eyes turned a deep black, the glow of her orange eyes becoming a source of light all their own as she dropped to an awkward all fours crouch, her fur standing on end and a cat like hiss leaving her lips" reapers..."
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous on Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Toothless had realized the being had found him, and put his barrier down, to not look like a threat. Although the dark energy coming from Darkedge could betray that intention, which Toothless didn't want.

Two abnormal forces seemed to just appear, and they seemed diffrent from any sort of people. Toothless drew the sword on his back and readied it. During the suddenty of the situation, he thought "Are these those 'reapers' I heard about?"

I'm not dead!
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy on Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:29 pm

((oy toothles... poooosting ooooorder))

lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Zhavanx on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:01 pm

Blitz placed the last barrel down at a tree and put her hand to her ear. "EXE, you read me? I've placed down the last one and I'm heading back to RV Hotel-Gulf. Repeat: I've placed the last one and I'm heading to RV Hotel-Gulf."

Her Reaper friend broke through on her ear-radio. "Confirmed nice and clear as an un-compromised blood system of an organic being. Heading there now.....wait, wasn't the entrance by that group of people we saw earlier?" Blitz realized this and inwardly cursed.

"Got that right. We may have to fight passed them. Since we know she's probably related to the reapers of hell, you could convince her to let us passed them and into the camouflaged bunker......Actually, no- meet me at the tree-line and I'll see if we can get passed without the talking."

"If we fail at that I may give talking a try, but hopefully it won't come to that since we got, what, a 10 minute timer on those bad boys?" With that, Blitz began to head to the same location. When she appeared at the treeline of the small opening, EXE appeared right next to her not seconds afterward. "You really think this is going to work?"

Blitz chuckled and nodded her hand no while smiling. "I have no idea what I'm doing. Exactly why I love it." She activated her stealth generator making her virtually invisible. "Stay here, I'm going to see if I can knock them out so we don't waste time. They'll just be more lambs to the slaughter." She told her other self as she leaned forward a little and speed-walked her way to the Reaper woman and her friend.
Blitz Zhavanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top