Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Villainess Plot for the Good and Evil

5 posters

Go down

A Villainess Plot for the Good and Evil Empty A Villainess Plot for the Good and Evil

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:14 pm

Thanks for taking the time to look at this forum! Things are looking a bit slow here at the moment, but I'm hoping a fine plot will change that uvu

So let us begin with the basic idea

"Are you hurting.....are you in pain....do you seek........redemption?" A grin formed against the face in the darkness, its green and red eyes opening to peer at the Mobian he was standing above. That one word echoed in her ears many times over. Redemption.....the one thing that echoed through every bit of her shattered body. Her swollen mind as fused with pain and memory's and a life she almost wished she could take back and start over. "Redemption." She gave her answer through quivering tears. In the darkness she saw the form that was glistening, in the darkness. Its crystalline features mimicked light as if they're was any. The creature out stretched his hand, and placed it on top of the Raccoons head. "Then I give you redemption." And soon all of the pain left her tired body, she felt strangely....at peace....and started laughing. The deed was done. Anything that was, is gone, and replaced with something more frightful. The demon grinned, tilting his head to the side, sharp pointy teeth showing through the ripped seems of his gray muzzle. "Your soul Belongs to me now......"

Annnnnnd scene!

Ahem. So, as you could tell, basically that was Mephlies and some FC of mine. (Some what of her back story but not really uvu) Mephlies is going around and hunting down withered souls to feast on, promising the broken redemption, and turning them demi-demons. These Mobians become the opposite of there former selves and become a recreation of whom they once were. they become immortal killing machines. The motive is unknown why the demon is doing this, other than Mephlies just takes pure pleasure out of watching the world suffer and destroy it's self.

We'll I hope you guys like and want to join the party. UvU this will most likely be going in non-cannon uvu

I expect people who can take on the plot and write at least more than four sentences per post, good grammar, spelling, ect, ect. Once I know people are interested then ill make a thread uvu.

Last edited by CleverFox101 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

A Villainess Plot for the Good and Evil Empty Re: A Villainess Plot for the Good and Evil

Post by Shadow Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:52 pm

This is an awesome idea! I want in, and I want in badly!!!
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

A Villainess Plot for the Good and Evil Empty Re: A Villainess Plot for the Good and Evil

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:09 pm

XD well then alright! Your in, Im going to wait and see if a few more people comment first uvu And if not.....oh well they'll be missing out :p

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:49 am

Hey this seems good can I enter with my new charecter Derick the Cat just let me know if I can ( pls let me in this looks fun )
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:02 am

I've never really joined many RPs on this site, but I plan to change that. 

This looks really interesting and I want in as well. My character, Cruz, he has been through some tough times, and he's stopped a fair share of demons. I propose that maybe Cruz could be investigating this, encountering these "Demi-Demons" and trying to stop this before it gets out of hand. You can shoot this idea down, and I won't question it, and if you say yes, you ultimately decide whether this he is successful or not.  (It's Non-Canon, so I don't really mind. I'm just giving my own ideas.)

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:50 am

Thunder of Course you can Join uvu

Your welcome as well Cruz, and I like that Idea.....Though....Ill still like to give it some thought before i make my final decision so stay tuned on that idea uvu

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:51 am

Thank you, and whatever you finally decide upon, I will not put up a fight against it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:12 pm

Seems interesting. Why not participate? Maybe I can finally do some stuff here! 8D
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:12 am

Hey Cruz! Just to let you know I like the idea ouo

I think we have a fair amount of people to start. But, Ill wait two more day's and if no one else says "im in" Then Ill shoot to the forums with the rp. and By the way, No one has to ask, your all invited. Just let me know you want to join uvu ~for future reference~

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:22 pm

Can't wait to get started just waiting will get me hyped up! Very Happy
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:22 pm

Okay guys, sorry that I haventgottem back to you in a while but school is truly exsausting! Wso I will be creatint tthe forum when I get home from scool uvu

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:28 pm

So many mistakes school must be harsh for you
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:42 pm

Oh well it seems here I have neglected you beautiful angels uvu

I must apologise I have been sick latley and I have not been able to properly start a forum without crawling in my bed af couching mywelf to sleep uvu never-the-less, I absolutly HATE typing things on my phone, but. I shall make a starter to da when I arrive at home. I very much hope your all intrested XD

Also, I hope you all know I expect los of good delicious long detailed paragraphs. So. Be prepaired uvu.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:02 pm

HEY HEY HEY WAIT

I MUST JOIN AM I TOO LATE??
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:46 pm

NO YOU'RE NOT TOO LATE MY DEAR PERSAUTUMN. THE RP HASN'T BEGUN YET *PATS HEAVILY*
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:55 pm

*PATTED HEAVILY* WHEW GOOD PERFECT.
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:25 pm

HA HA NOPE NOT LATE AT ALL. I'VE COME OUT OF MY FUNK FLU SO AS SOON ASI GET HOME TODAY THERE WILL BE STARTER POSTED. HOWEVER

I also require anyone who is intrested and definatly is going to join nees to please say so, as I will be making a posting order. I Will also be pming anyone that's has posted in the forum before this update just to make sure. Thank you and sorry for the late update uvu

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:48 pm

I'LL BE DEFS JOINGING YES HERE I AM
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:17 pm

I shall also be joining
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down